BEANZ

Prettymuch a Christmas special.

Hello everyone, Merry Christmas or merry whatever holiday you celebrate. Enjoy yourself and I hope you enjoy this update...might be longer than intended but love you guys, I haven't said thank you all for sticking around and I really appreciate you all. (P.S I'm about to make a lot of you Austin girls happy 😃) Without further ado here's Prettymuch: A Christmas Special🎄

Your P.O.V
"Y/n, y/n wake up it's Christmas c'mon so we can decorate the Christmas tree".

Now I know what your thinking, why isn't the Christmas tree already decorated. Well, it's been our tradition to decorate our tree the day of Christmas.

I groan and toss the covers off of myself only to come face to face with no other than, Austin Porter...typical.

"Finally your up, I've been trying to wake you for like ten minutes and my next option was to blast the naruto theme song through your speakers" he smiles and pulls me out of my bed.

We both run downstairs and into the living room, the only problem was that I tripped over the carpet and wind up falling into Austin.

"Oomph" he turns around and chuckles "are you ok" I fix myself and smile "yep, now let's go decorate that Christmas tree".

We enter the living room to see everyone has already started decorating the Christmas tree.

Brandon turns around and slides us a box with ornaments in them "took you guys long enough" Zion bursts out laughing "I'm sure they were eating each other's face off"the others break out into a fit of laughter.

I start grabbing ornaments out of the box and hanging them on the tree "we were not, you don't understand how hard it is to get her out of bed" I turn and glare at Austin "can you please help me hang up these ornaments".

As I finish putting the last couple of ornaments on the Christmas tree I feel something land on me.

I look around "what the hell was that" I see Nick chuckling in the corner and I immediately know it was him "you little" he throws some more frosting at me.

"TIME TO DECORATE THE GINGERBREAD HOUSE" Edwin throws a gummy treat at me "let's go y/n you barely helped with the Christmas tree" I glare at him "just kidding you did marjority of the ornaments, love you" he runs into the dining room where everyone else is.

I head into the dining room and find the table a complete mess, I begin to laugh "what did you guys do to the table" I turn and see Zions face covered in icing "Hi y/n" he waves, I laugh and shake my head "I swear you guys are some kids at heart, now make some room for me at the table I wanna make the house pretty too".

I begin to put gummy trees on the side of the house and peppermints in the front of the house.

"Brandon hand me the icing" he shakes his head "I'm still using it" I groan "but you've had it for like ten minutes already".

Austin hands me the icing he had "thanks lion" I ruffle his hair then I continue to decorate the roof with icing and I add sprinkles that look like little Christmas lights.

"What's up guys, we're making a gingerbread house" Edwin turns his camera onto the gingerbread house "yea you know that way" Zion hops in front of the camera.

I wave at the camera "hey you guys, you know we just finished decorating the Christmas tree and like Edwin said we're making a gingerbread hou-" I see someone run past me "Brandon catch that side of the roof it's sliding down" then I hear a crash.

Nick pops up behind me "and we just broke the gingerbread house" Austin begins to laugh "that might be because we broke the top part of the roof". (A/N me and my little sister were building our gingerbread house last night and this actually happened to us, it was so bad that the side of the house fell inwards...Lol)

"Well we have to go guys, love you" we all wave and cut the live off then we begin to clean up the dining room table.

"Where's Austin" I hear a muffled 'down here' I look on the floor and see that Austin is in the corner munching on a piece of the gingerbread house.

I laugh and tell him to help clean up, once we finished we all go into the guest room to watch the movie that the boys were present in.

A few minutes later, the other boys girlfriends arrive and we continue to watch the movie.

As we're sitting there and I'm in Austin's arms he looks down at me "y/n" he looks at me with curiosity.

I look up at him "yes" he's holding out his hand "merry Christmas" I jump into his arms "oh my gosh, it's so beautiful".

I smile and give him a kiss "I guess it's time for me to give you my Christmas present".

He breaks out into a smile "babe how in the hell did you get these made, it costs so much to get replicas similar to the game"

"You must've forgotten that we play dnd together, let's just say I know a person who knows someone who knows someone that can get a hold of these".

He gives me a kiss "Merry Christmas guys, I love you all".

There's a ring of love yous and we sit there enjoying the movie.