Brandon

Visiting him in California

This was requested by Manai...is this the first Brandon smut. I can't remember but if it is you guys can thank Manai. Thank you Manai for requesting, I hope you enjoy!!!

Manai's P.O.V

"Are you sure you want to go see him" I sigh "mom I'm already down here and I talked with the boys about it so it's fine".

She laughs "ok sweetheart and when did you say you'll be back, you know how your father worries" I smile "I'll be back in about three days, bye mom love you".

"Love you too, now go see my son-in-law" I shake my head and chuckle "ok mama".

I hear a honk "yo Manai" I turn around to see the boys in a Range Rover driving up to the side of the airport.

I wave my hand and jog to the car "what's up guys" I close the car door.

Nick sits my luggage in the trunk and climbs back into the driver side "so how have you been doing Manai" I smile "I've been doing pretty well, I just opened up a new store out in Atlanta".

Austin ruffles my hair "you make me proud" I smile "how has Brandon been".

The boys all glance at each other and Edwin says "he misses you a lot, which is why we're going to drop you off and be on our merry way to Khalid's house".

I blush lightly "you guys can stay" Nick laughs "you think Brandon is just about to cuddle you"?

I shake my head "obviously he's not but I thought that we'd wait until the night time" Zion' face scrunches up "I did not want to hear that".

The car stops and the boys turn to me "well we're here so you can go ahead and have some fun with your boyfriend, we will be at Khalid's house, we won't be back until tomorrow afternoon" Edwin nods his head "I hope that's enough time".

I blush and climb out the car, Nick helps me bring my luggage to the door and sits it in the hallway "thanks" he nods his head "no problem".

I close and lock the front door "yo y'all finally came back I was wondering if you gu-" he comes around the corner and sees me.

I run and jump into his arms "baby I've missed you so much, what are you even doing here" he kisses me on the lips and pulls me into a tight hug.

"Well I was missing you badly, so I called up the boys and we made a plan to fly me down here so I could see you". He wraps his arms around my waist "can I show you how much I've been missing you".

I nod my head and he immediately picks me up and carries me upstairs to his room.

He tosses me onto the bed and pulls off his shirt, while he is doing that I undo my dress.

He climb on top of me and flips us so I'm on top, I begin to grind on him slowly. He groans "what do you want first, I can fuck the hell out of you or I can tongue you down until you start to see stars".

He bites my neck and I whimper "you don't have an answer for me love" I buck my hips and he lifts me up "babygirl look what you did to my pants" there was a wet spot right were I was sitting.

He pulls me closer and dips his fingers in my underwear "your soaking wet and I haven't even done anything yet" he lays me down and begins to trail kisses down my body "I bet you've been thinking about this moment ever since you got on that plane" he slides my underwear down.

He puts my legs on his shoulders and begins to send me to heaven, I push his head down further "I can already feel you tightening around my tongue" he bites my clit and I squeal.

He pushes two fingers inside of me "I want you to give me it" my legs begin to shake and my eyes begin to water, he lifts my head up "I want you to watch" I whimper and grind against his face.

"Oh I'm gon-" I cry out and he keeps going until my orgasm stops.

He sits up and smirks licking his lips "mmm you taste even better then I remembered ".

He unbuckles his pants and kicks them off "which way do you want it" he smirks "still no answer, guess I'll be deciding today".

He lines himself up with me and thrust into me " maybe I should lift your leg up this way". I moan "or I should flip us over and let you ride me...maybe not because you want daddy to do all the work isn't that right". He smacks my inner thigh "I asked you a question my love" I nod my head "yes it's true".

He begins to thrust faster and harder "tell me do you want daddy to keep you dangling on the edge or do you want to cum". I begin to buck my hips to meet his thrust "I want to cum".

He begins to rub my clit and kiss my neck "harder please". he wraps his hand around my neck and squeezes lightly "you want me to go harder, do you think you can handle that"?

Before I can answer he's thrusting so hard that he continuously hits my g-spot "stop, stop I think I need to pee" he chuckles "that's not it my love" he begins to thrust harder and I reach my high, he slams into me one last time then I push him off; thrashing against the bed.

I lay on the bed trembling ever so lightly and he picks me up and sits me on his lap "that was your first time squirting and it was amazing" he kisses my temple laying me back down "I'm gonna run some bath water for you, obviously your not going to be able to walk after that" I cuddle the pillow and sigh "that was wonderful".