Austin

Sick

This was requested by my bestie Adrianna, love ya girly.

Adrianna' P.O.V

Austin's alarm begins to blare through the room.

I try to shout for him so he can cut it off but a cough replaces it.

Austin comes out of our bathroom fully dressed "you ok love I just heard you coughing".

I nod my head "yea, I just need t-".

I hop out of bed and into the bathroom, emptying the contents of my stomach into the toilet.

When I finish I rinse my mouth out and make my way back into the room.

"Come here babe, let me feel your forehead".

I walk over to him and he stands up from the bed, he places the back of he head on my forehead.

He pulls his hand back "shit, your burning up right now. uhh go lay down baby I'm going to call Simon and tell him I'm not coming in" he takes off his shoes and jacket.

I lay back down "w-why, you need to go in babe, I'll be perfectly fine" my voice coming out raspy.

"He'll understand and you take care of me all the time, it's time for me to take care of you".

He kisses my head "I'll be right back, do you want anything while I'm downstairs in the kitchen, everyone else is probably on their way out the door".

I shake my head "No maybe lat-"I'm interrupted by a line of vicious coughs.

"You sure I can make that green tea that you like" he grabs my hand and kisses it.

"Yea I'm sure, I'm going to try and get some rest".

"I'll be right back my queen".

I close my eyes and let the darkness consume me.

~2 hours later~

"Here baby, I made you some soup, if you don't want that I have some crackers with a cup of ginger ale" Austin sits the tray on the nightstand and helps me sit up.

He sit down next to me and places the tray in front of me.

I begin to eat the soup and I immediately stop "I don't think it's a good idea for me to eat".

He sighs and grabs the tray sitting it back on the nightstand then walks into the bathroom.

He comes back out with a small bottle "here I have some mucinex:maximum strength".

I shake my head "babe you know I don't like medicine".

He sighs and grabs my hands "baby girl, I need you to get better so you need to take this ok, I care about you and your health. Baby when your not at you best it is my job to make sure I get you back to your best state".

I sigh "ok, fine but we have to watch Riverdale".

He nods his head "anything so you can get better".

He gives me the medicine and cuts on Netflix.

Here ya go, I hope you like it.