Nick

Shopping at the mall.

Your P.O.V

Me and Nick step out of the car "what store do you want to hit first" I grab his hand as we walk into the mall.

"I want to go to the Nike store, I need some more slides".

I look at him "Bae, you have like five different pairs of Nike slides".

"Well, they just released a new line of slides and they look good".

"Nick, I know how much you like to style yourself to the ends of the earth but you don't need anymore slides".

He nods his head "ok, let's go to rue 21 they have some lit clothes".

"That's fine by me" we walk into rue 21 and I sit down in the mens section waiting for Nick to find something.

I pull out my phone and go live on instagram "hey guys it's ya girl y/n how are you all doing today".

Many comments begin to pop up "Nick is in the dressing room, trying on clothes".

"We're out at the mall, we wanted to have a lazy day but I guess shopping is better".

Nick comes out and lays his head on my shoulder "Hi guys" he waves at the camera.

More people join the live and more comments began to rush in, Nick chuckles "Hi Mariah".

I look at him "BriannaPMLife wants you to say hi".

"Hi Brianna" he smiles and waves at the camera.

I look at him and whisper "did you find anything you want".

"Nah, I am hungry so lets head out to the food court and get some noodles and company".

I turn to the camera "ok guys we'll talk to you later, we're going to head out to the food court and grab a bite to eat".

We walk out of rue21 and enter the food court "you can go get us a table, I already know what you want; butter noodles with parmesan chicken".

Once we finish eating, we start towards the car "you go ahead baby there's some fans over there".

"Ok, tell them I said hey"I wave at the girls by the water fountains.

I get in the car and wait for Nick to join me, I hear rustling "what's that babe".

"Oh, the fans had bought me something" I smile thinking how amazing the beanz are.

He starts the car and heads to the prettymuch house.

"Oh, I hope you know that I know you bought those slides anyways".