Edwin

Making a model???

This is for Katie, hope you enjoy this!!!

Katie's P.O.V

"What's up its ya girl KC and I am back with another video, I have my wonderful boyfriend Edwin with me and he's going to be my model for the day" he smiles and waves at the camera.

He wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek "I love you baby" I giggle "I love you too boo".

"So I have three outfits that I bought for him and he's gonna try on all of them...are you ready babe" he nods his head "my girl is a fashionista I'm not worried about anything".

I shove him into the bathroom "thanks babe, put on the outfits hung up on the door".

I look at the door and turn back to the camera "so as you guys know prank season has been coming up and everyone has been doing pranks on everyone, just last week Edwin dyed my hair green and it still hasn't faded away" I hold up a bottle of red dye "so I'm gonna dye his hair red...I almost forgot I put glitter in this too" I snicker "once you see this I love you baby but I had to get you back".

Edwin comes out of the bathroom in the first outfit and I burst out laughing "what don't I look player" I shake my head "no you look like you got into a fight with an old man from the 90s".

His jaw drops "take that back" I fall to the floor tears stream down my face while laughing "not a chance".

He runs up to me and begins to tickle me "babbbeee stopp this is supposed to be a fashion video" he continues to tickle me "say Edwin Honoret is the sexiest man alive and I love him with all my heart".

"Ok ok stop tickling me" he steps back and crosses his arms, he turns to the camera and starts talking while he does that I grab the dye and wrap my arms around him.

"Edwin Honoret is the sexiest man alive and I hope he has fun cleaning his hair" I pour the dye in his hair and he looks at me with a mischievous smile "don't even think about it you already dyed my hair green I was just getting you back".

I run out of my room and into the living room "looks like you'll be having Christmas colors in you hair then" he pours the rest of the dye in my hair "babbbeeee it took me forever to get the green dye out ugh".

He kisses me "I love you" I frown and kiss him back "I love you too and that dye has glitter in it".

"Your kidding right" I shake my head "not kidding at all".

He nods his head "I got you since you want to start prank wars, don't be surprised if there's a spider crawling on you in the morning" I glare at him "you wouldn't" he smirks "oh but I would and I will".