Nick

Pregnant....

This was requested by my bestie Adrianna, here ya go I hope you like it.

Adrianna' P.O.V

I'm pacing the bathroom "what am I gonna tell him" I look at the narrow stick that changed my life in a matter of seconds.

Knock Knock "babe are you done, I need to get in the shower" I grab the box and shove the pregnancy test into it and I throw it in the garbage.

I open the door "you alright, you look a little flushed" Nick looks at me concern filling his voice.

I nod my head "yep, just fine" he goes into the bathroom and I sit down on our bed.

"Babe" Nick calls from the bathroom.

I open the door "yes".

He holds up the box with pregnancy test inside "what is this".

I look at the ground, not able to look him in the eyes "its a pregnancy test".

"Look at baby, don't look at the ground" he lifts my head up "are you pregnant".

"Yes and before you tell me to get out, I'm sorry we'll figure something out, please don't leave me it was my mistake" I let out in one breath the whole sentence.

He pulls me into a hug "why would I tell you to get out and it takes two to tango. We'll figure something out, I can't believe I'm going to be a father" he laughs wholeheartedly.

I smile "so you aren't mad at me" he picks me up and spins me around "mad why would I be mad, you just made me the happiest man alive".

He jumps up "I'm going to be a father" he sits down on the toilet "oh my god, what if its a girl, I'm going to need to get a shotgun".

I laugh "babe relax" he pulls out his phone "we need to call our parents and tell them that we're pregnant".

He pulls me into a kiss "we're going to be parents".