Edwin

Visting him in California.

Your P.O.V

I'm sitting down on the couch in prettymuch' living room waiting for the boys to get Edwin from upstairs.

"What do you guys want I was in the middle of a live on instagram" Edwin complains.

"There's a suprise waiting for you downstairs" Brandon whispers excitedly.

"Yea, this suprise is very important" Zion points out.

"What could be more important than a live video" Edwin asks his voice getting closer.

"This suprise is more important" Nick replied.

"What is the suprise" Edwin enters the living room without noticing me so I decide to sneak up on him.

I wrap my arms around him" I'm the suprise, don't you miss me babe"

Edwin turns around "what the hell are you doing here, baby your supposed to be in Boston" he says while hugging me tightly.

"Well since my birthday is coming up and your going to be touring with the Jacks during that time, I decided to visit you and spend an early birthday week with my beloved" my voice being muffled.

"Aww baby, you know I would've figured something out but I'm so glad you're here anyways" he gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"So how are your classes going".

"Well you know I'm in my last year of university and as of right now it seems to be going by easily".

He picks me up and carries me upstairs to his room.

We sit down on his bed "baby you know I'm not going to miss your birthday, I never have and never will".

He pulls me into his chest "I have something really big planned out for you, after all you are turning the big 18".

A/N I'm going to go in order and then I'll start mixing things up as well as writing out the requests I get, if you want to request an imagine don't be scared I'll write whatever you want me to, it can even be anonymous

~MOV✨😊🔥