Edwin

Interview/ Intoducing new lover.

A/N I just a prettymuch called Room Full Of Stars, you guys should go check it out!

Universe' P.O.V

Right now I'm sitting backstage at the guys interview.

I have been dating my boyfriend Edwin for six months and we've yet to tell the beanz, let alone the world that we're together.

The interviewer Caitlin Jones turns to the Edwin "Now we all want to know have you and Zion found that special someone, after all your other band members are all baed up".

Zion chuckles and plays with his dreads "Nah, I have been talking with one of the fans but that's nothing that my brothers over there don't know".

Caitlin nods her head "wow that's super cute, now Edwin what about you".

All the boys turn to him and the audience begins to hoot and holler.

Edwin smiles "yea, actually we've been together for a while now and I know my baby's gonna be pissed that I'm calling her out but can we bring my girl out here on the stage".

I drop my soda "universe your wanted out on the stage" I start walking and I turn to the stylist "Daniel how do I look" he turns to me "darling you look wonderful now go out there and slay that stage".

I walk out to the stage and there's a roaring applause.

I sit down in between Edwin and Nick "So your Edwin' boo" I look at him and smile "yep I'm universe, his girl".

Caitlin smiles brightly "so how long have you guys been together".

Edwin looks down at me and smiles "we've been together for six months going on seven".

"Aww look at how Edwin looks at her, you can just see the love" the audience awws.

"Edwin do you love Universe" he nods his head and kisses my hand "why wouldn't I love her she's been holding me down ever since we've been in New York, she may be my girl but she was my best friend before it all" I smile and hug him "aww I love you too".

Caitlin clears her throat "that's all we have for today. I'd like to thank prettymuch for coming out here to chat with us and Universe as well".

Here ya go Universe, I know I said it was going to take a moment but I just couldn't leave this hanging around...I hope you like it.