Nick

Would you mind?

This was requested by Leo...I hope you enjoy !!!

Leo' P.O.V

It was a Friday night and my last week as a senior in high school, my best friend Charlotte convinced me to go to this party.

"So as you know my boyfriend and his friends will be at this party, so just stick with us and you'll be fine" she smiles at me and begins to drive.

|Skip Car Ride|

Once we arrive at the party, me and Charlotte head inside to look for her boyfriend and his friends.

"Charlotte" we both turn around to see her boyfriend, she runs to him and hugs him "bee babe, I've missed you".

They pull away "you guys remember my best friend Leo" the guys nod their head and say their hellos.

I wave at them akwardly "do you guys want to head inside to the party" they all nod.

We enter the party and soon I'm lost in the crowd "I just got here and I already lost my friends".

I head to the backyard assuming that's where Charlotte would be looking for me.

"Charlotte are you out here" I look towards the pool "Charlotte" I look near the chairs "Char" I look at the sitting area and no Charlotte.

I turn to head back inside the party but I bump into Nick, one of Brandon friends.

"Oh hey have you seen Charlotte" he shakes his head "nah, I lost everyone once I stepped inside the party" I giggle "you and me both, I've never been to a party before so this something new".

He smiles "so this is your very first party" I nod my head "yep, what do you do at these things anyways".

"Well one of the things that we do is dance so... Would you mind" I shake my head "no, I wouldn't mind at all".

"In that case what are we standing here for, let's hit that dance floor" he grabs my hand and lead me into the dance floor.