First off...

Hello guys, I'm XutieMiako. I'm completely new to writing (in Wattpad of course), and I really don't expect anyone to read or enjoy it but... I should be confident about this, so yeah! Anyways, as you can tell this is a love story between you (the reader) and RM. I decided that I wanted to make a love story because I'm bored. I will try my best though!

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy my story!

~XutieMiako

Note from 2018 me:
This is cringey and has a ton of errors (like repeating words, and things that make little to no sense- that I most likely will point out). So if you're ready for that type of stuff then go for it. Otherwise, this is a warning.

Note from 2019 me:
This book will not be edited.

Also, the romantic scenes are based on anime knowledge, making them cringey and very cliché.

Bolded words are notes from me, of course.

The beginning of the story isn't well developed, it's rather pushed and done in a matter of seconds.
In short, it's very rushed...

Note from 2020:
I have made some edits, but they're not the best. You can't expect top quality from this book, especially since it was my first one.

This book does contain some scenes that poorly portray Y/N and BTS. I was young when I wrote this and thought some of the stuff was "okay." Of course, I don't think that anymore.

This is a warning. This book is cringey, and that's not an exaggeration. What Y/N does in this book should never be done in real life, please respect idols (You'll know what I mean when you come upon it). You will feel second hand embarrassment, so read at your own risk.