True Friends

You and Namjoon both returned to the practice room. "Oh, I made you guys smoothies," you remembered. "Really?" Namjoon asked, and you nodded. "Guys, Y/N made us a smoothies!" he shouted. The others immediately ran towards you. You smiled before grabbing the smoothies. As you handed each member a smoothie, they thanked you. After you were done giving every member a smoothie, you grabbed a smoothie and started drinking it. "Wha, this is delicious!" Seokjin half shouted. "Yea, I'm pretty sure we all know Y/N is good at making things," Yoongi said before drinking some more. Just then, Kayla went up to Jungkook and snatched the smoothie from his hand. "Hey, that's mine!" Jungkook attempted to take the smoothie back. "What, excuse me but that's not how you treat me!" Kayla said in an anger tone. "Plus, this smoothie might be unhealthy! You know you can't gain weight if you're an idol!" she said. Jess walked over to her before snatching the smoothie from Kayla's hand. "Y/N is a very healthy person. She wouldn't eat or drink a lot of unhealthy stuff so you can trust that it's healthy," Jess handed Jungkook the smoothie. He took the smoothie and started sipping on the straw. The position he was in seemed like he was going to kill the next person who attempted to steal his smoothie. Kayla looked mad. "Look Jess, I understand that you're a huge fan of that person," she pointed at you. "But as a staff of BigHit, we need to make sure the members of BTS don't gain weight and be more responsible with their safety," she said as she gave Jess a glare. Jess made eye contact with Kayla. "You're my best friend, and you don't even trust me! What happened to trusting each other? Y/N would never want to hurt them in any shape or form!" Jess said angrily. "Y/N, Y/N! I'm so sick of you talking about Y/N this and Y/N that. Why don't you go and be her best friend instead?" Kayla opened the door angrily before slamming it behind her.

You had no idea what to think about what just happened. All you could do was look over at the direction where Kayla had slammed the door. Then you turned your head to look at Jess. She had tears steaming down her face. You immediately put your smoothie down before running over to Jess. "It'll be okay, Jess..." you grabbed a tissue from your jacket, and started wiping her tears. Good thing you had brought a pack of tissues, only because you were always prepared. She tried to stop crying but the tears kept falling down her face. "I was a jerk to Kayla. She's right, I should be more responsible. I've been completely distracted by other things lately, and she knows about it. I should have listened to her," she said while sobbing. You sighed, "Okay so Kayla is right... but you have all the right to defend people that you think should be defended, and that's exactly what you did. I understand how you feel, one my best friends and I went through this as well. Just give Kayla some time so she can recollect herself. Pay attention to work, and keep being you. She shouldn't be judging people either, and she should understand her best friend's reasons. But for now, just give her time. You might need some time as well. After you're done, talk to her. Express how you feel and let her express what she thinks, and then get through it together. You'll figure out if Kayla is a true friend or not." Jess nodded in response. You gave her some tissues. She thanked you and left the room. All she needed was some fresh air to regain herself. "Is she going to be okay?" Namjoon asked. You nodded, "It's called getting to know who your true friends are..." You walked over to the table, where you had placed your smoothie, and grabbed the smoothie before drinking it again.

~After a few hours~

It was around 9:30 P.M. BTS, of course, was still practicing but you were bored. You decided to just go to sleep. So you laid down on the couch, the one in the practice room, and you closed your eyes. You listened to the music, and eventually you fell into slumber.

~To BTS~

Around 11:00 P.M, BTS had finished practicing. Jess and Kayla never returned to the practice room. The members started stretching. "Y/N seems to have fallen asleep on the couch," Seoking pointed out. Namjoon stared at Y/N for a second before he walked over to her. "Wake up, Y/N," he shook her. She slowly opened her eyes. "Ten more minutes," she mumbled. "I mean if you insist on sleeping in the practice room for the night, then sure go ahead," he said. Y/N looked up at him in confusion before remembering that she had fallen asleep in the practice room. She slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes. As she yawned, she covered her mouth. "Okay let's go," she said, tiredly. Namjoon and Y/N followed behind the members. They all bowed to the remaining staff members. Then Y/N and BTS made it outside, and started heading to the car. Y/N got into the car last.

~Back to you~

After you arrived back to the dorms, you knew you wouldn't be able to sleep so you decided to just stay up until you were tired. Of course the others would be busy doing other important stuff, and you, of course, had nothing to do. You decided to workout (in the workout room, located in the dorms). You changed your clothes so you could workout (Your clothes are: A black sport bra, gray sweatpants and white socks). Then you put on your boxing gloves and started punching the boxing bag.

Hey, hey everyone, Christmas has ended so that means I'm back to updating!
So I don't know exactly what to do for the a thousand reads.
I was thinking about doing a Q&A so I guess you could comment questions and I'll answer them...
I don't know if I will be updating two days from now. Only because someone is coming to visit me and they will be living with me for three days.
I might be busy trying to hang out with this person.
Also, if you're confused on why the driver of the BTS car doesn't find you suspicious... that's because BTS told the driver that you didn't have anywhere to live, and that you will be living in the BTS dorms for now. They begged the driver not to tell the manager, and the driver agreed.
But anyways, I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako