Supportive or Hating

~A year later~

You've been dating Namjoon for about a year. It was so exciting everyday. You had to admit it was hard to contain yourself while you were recording a video. Every time BTS had a day off, they would unintentionally interrupt your recordings, so you had a lot of editing to do. But more on you and Namjoon, you've been a happy couple together.

"Are you sure about this, babe?" Namjoon asked concerned. You nodded, you had just agreed to Namjoon letting the world know about your relationship. "I've already made a video on telling my subscribers," you replied. Namjoon smiled brightly, "I bet the fans will love you." You nodded slightly, you weren't so sure about Namjoon's statement, not all ARMY will be happy about it. But you know that even if ARMY rejected you and Namjoon, you know Namjoon would still be with you, because Namjoon doesn't care about others opinions on his personal life. "So I'll post it on Twitter first?" Namjoon asked and you nodded in approval. "Okay babe," Namjoon gave you a kiss on the forehead before leaving your recording room. You immediately turned your chair to your computer before tapping on YouTube. You waited patiently for Namjoon's tweet. Within a few minutes, the notification popped up. "I'm dating @Y/T/N (Your Twitter Name)," which made you immediately tap on the notification. You smiled seeing a photo of you and Namjoon together. Without a second thought, you uploaded your video to YouTube. "About ten minutes..." you thought seeing that the wifi at the BTS dorms was fast. So you decided to waste time by reading the replies.

"What?! Are you serious! Y/N!!!!", "Omg! I'm so happy for you RM! We love you! 😍❤️😘," "I hope she is able to make you happy!", "Ahh! I've been waiting for this day! I can't believe this!! I hope she treats you well!" You smiled happily as you read through the positive comments. But soon you approached the hate comments. "She's ugly, what the actual f***?!", "Are you for real?! She's freaking hideous," "You're joking right? 😡😤," "She should just jump off a bridge, she's not even attractive!" You sighed already used to having hate comment, but you felt your heart slightly ache at the comments. But you immediately placed down your phone, no longer wanting to read through the comments. You didn't want to feel as if you could be taken advantage of by hate comments. "Namjoon loves you, you don't need to let those people get to your mind. He'll never leave you because of fans, Namjoon isn't like that," you thought as you started composing a better state of mind.

~After a few hours~

It's been a few hours ever since you and Namjoon had made your relationship official. You sighed loudly as you stared up at the white ceiling. "What's wrong babe?" Namjoon asked seeing that you were acting weird. "Nothing much, honestly. It's just that the past few hours, I've had to block like a thousand spammers. Mostly the ones that aren't in approval of me dating you," you replied. You heard as Namjoon got up from his chair and started making his way to you. "I told you this would happen. That's why I needed to make sure that you wanted to do it," Namjoon said before sitting on the bed. You nodded, "I know, but I didn't think it'll be this difficult," you replied before sighing again. Namjoon smiled before placing a kiss on your forehead. "Don't worry, they'll have to get used to it, because I'm going to spam Twitter with our photos now," Namjoon said. You chuckled a little at Namjoon's statement, "You're doing this because you want to show off your relationship." Namjoon smiled, "I'm doing it to show fans that I'm happy, and showing off my beautiful girlfriend." "You're cringey," you replied to Namjoon's cringey line.

"Also, don't pay attention to those hate comments. I saw you on your phone, and you were making offended faces," Namjoon said before flicking your forehead softly. "I can't help but want to see how people are reacting to the news," you replied. "Only ten percent of ARMY is in disapproval, and there are ARMYs defending our relationship. There are eighty percent of ARMYs that supports us as a couple," Namjoon said. "Honey, that's only ninety percent, what happened to the other ten percent of ARMYs?" you asked. Namjoon laughed, "The other ten percent don't even know about our relationship, or they honestly don't care," Namjoon replied. You laughed in response, "You're right about that." "What about your subscribers?" Namjoon asked. "They know it's been my dream for the longest time, they're totally supportive and happy for me. But you know there are haters, and even some ARMYs are going onto my YouTube channel just to comment bad things. But you know, the caring fans always come and defend me," you answered. "I'm glad, I'll make sure to protect you from anyone," Namjoon said kissing your forehead with ease. You smiled up at your lovely boyfriend, "Now get back to work," you kicked Namjoon softly. Namjoon chuckled before heading back to his desk.

~After awhile~

"I'll be off then," your voice echoes through the hall. "You're coming, right Yoongi?" you asked when you entered the living room. Yoongi gave a slight nod before standing up. "Let's go," you said while walking to the door. Both you and Yoongi put on your shoes. You started following behind Yoongi, when you both were outside. Yoongi lead you to his car, and you entered the passenger seat. "Wait!" you heard from behind you, you turned to see Jungkook and Taehyung. "What's up?" Yoongi asked curious of why the younger members were shouting. "We want to come as well!" Jungkook exclaimed. "You want to go grocery shopping...?" you asked confused, Jungkook and Taehyung both nodded. "Okay then lets go," you said signaling them.

~At the grocery store~

When you, Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jungkook entered the store you stopped the three members. "How about we split up into pairs?" you asked which made them look at each other before nodding. "I'll take Taehyung," you said as you grabbed a cart, "I guess I'll have Jungkook," Yoongi mumbled. "Not like I had a choice either way," Yoongi added while grabbing a cart. "Oh hush," you replied giggling, "Hey be careful." You turned to look at Jungkook with confusion, "Be careful for some ARMY, knowing some ARMYs they may attack you if they identify you." "Calm down Jungkook, I know how to fight," you said reassuring Jungkook, all Jungkook did was give a slight nod, clearly unsure of your reassuring words.

Like that the four of you split up into different directions, in order to find different ingredients.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako