Hate Comments

You started walking to your motorcycle. When you arrived at the location, you grabbed the motorcycle. Namjoon looked at it in shock. "What...?" you looked at him with confusion. "Motorcycles are super dangerous..." he said, worried for you. "Don't worry, I've been riding a motorcycle for a long time. I know what I'm doing," you tried to reassure him but he didn't look reassured. "I don't know Y/N... there's a lot of accidents due to motorcycles," he was still worried for you. You patted him on the cheek, "I'll be fine. If I do get into an accident, you can yell at me all you want." He sighed, "Lets go." You nodded and you started rolling your motorcycle. When you and Namjoon met up with the others, you got onto the motorcycle. Then put your helmet on. "Hold onto this for me," you said. You tossed the stuffed animal to Namjoon and he caught it, "Sure thing." He looked at you and then at the motorcycle. "I'm telling you, that's dangerous," he warned you again. You titled your head to the side. "Just believe in me," you said. "Can I ride with you??" Hoseok asked while jumping up and down. "No, I want to ride the motorcycle with noona!" Jungkook said. You shook your head. "Namjoon says it's dangerous. Also, there are, in fact, a lot of accidents due to motorcycles. I don't want any one of you getting injured or even killed because of me," you said. Jungkook and Hoseok gave you a disappointed look but they nodded. One by one, the members got into the car. Seokjin was going to be driving. You watched the members get into the car. Then you gave them time so they could get ahead of you. "Lets see..." you thought to yourself. You made a route to the BYS dorms. "Okay... I got this," you started the engine and off you went.

~To BTS~

Namjoon stared down at the stuff animal you had told him to hold onto.

(Choose one)

"Guys, there's Y/N!!" Taehyung shouted while pointing out the window. Namjoon instantly looked up to see Y/N drive by on her motorcycle. "She looks so cool..." he thought to himself. "Y/N looks so cool!" Jimin said. "Namjoon, you're lucky to have such a amazing girlfriend," Seokjin said looking at Namjoon before bringing his attention back to the road. Namjoon smiled at Seokjin's words, "Yea, I sure am..." "Wait don't you like feminine girls?" Hoseok asked, a confused expression appeared on his face. "I do... but there's something about her that I love," Namjoon looked down at the plush again. Yoongi looked at Namjoon. "She's a cool chick," Yoongi implied while closing his eyes. "She's cool, awesome, strong and pretty hot," Jimin said. Namjoon glared at him. "She's mine, Jimin!" Namjoon shouted. "Chill hyung, I won't steal her from you... yet," Jimin replied, jokingly. Namjoon kept staring at him.

"She's talented but she sure is stubborn," Yoongi sighed. "I mean she's unique," Jungkook said. "Don't you just wonder what her past was like?" Seokjin asked. "Maybe her past was full of nothing but happiness That's probably the reason why she's so cool because she experienced such an amazing past," Hoseok suggested. "Did she ever talk to you about her past...?" Seokjin asked Yoongi. He shook his head. "She never has..." he opened his right eye before closing it again. "Maybe her past is one thing we shouldn't worry about," Taehyung said. "Who knows..." Jungkook shrugged. Namjoon was eavesdropping on their conversation while still giving Jimin a death glare. "What was her past like...?" he thought.

~To you~

You made it to the BTS dorms before the others did. The thing is, you have to wait until they get here to get inside. You sighed. It was a good thing that it wasn't cold outside. You decided to look through your comment section, just to waste time. "Y/N, you're so cool and talented! I wish I was like you, you're (literally) my role model!" "Whoa, how are you so good at video games? #TheBestGirlGamer," "You're so pretty and skinny, I'm super jealous. But you're also my inspiration for wanting losing weight," "You're an absolute beauty, and you have such an amazing talent," "Bullies, who?? I only know the Y/N today," "You should a hundred percent collaborate with famous YouTubers. I would love to see that!" "You're (literally) a huge impact on society although you don't have that much subscribers. You're also a huge impact on a lot of people because you're their role models. Please continue your wonderful content, ❤️" "Whoaa~! You met BTS?? You should definitely collaborate with them and make a song! It'll totally be the number one trending thing on YouTube!!" there was so many more lovely comments like these. But of course, there were hate comments: "What's wrong with her? She (literally) just wants to show off her body," "She's ugly," "Stop recording, this content is s***," "Omg she's so annoying," "I'm so done with her," "She thinks she's good at video gaming but she (legit) sucks," "What a noob," "I bet she's a sl**," "She thinks she's good looking but she looks like trash," "Why did you even decide to continue living after all that bullying? I wish you just died instead," "How annoying, I hate her voice," "No way in hell will Namjoon date you. He's mine and you don't deserve him, you s***!" "Yea, believe all you want. Butt Namjoon wouldn't date an ugly f*** like you. Keep dreaming, you're ugly af," (Please insert bad grammar and spelling here ~XutieMiako... so basically my English). There wasn't a lot of hate comments, only some. Everyone else was a supporter, and they protected you from all the hate that you were receiving.

In all honestly, it did hurt your feelings. But for some reason, you would laugh at the hate comments (With their horrible grammar and spellings ~XutieMiako). It was strange but you always wanted to be optimistic. These hate comments were just telling you that you can't make everyone happy. You wouldn't change anything just to make the haters like you. Only because haters actually, in some ways, help you keep your channel going. You smiled while looking through your comments. Just then, you heard something similar to a car. You looked up to see the car. Then the members stepped out one by one. "Finally!" you smiled. You ran to Namjoon before giving him a quick hug. "You guys took way too long," you broke the hug. "Here," he handed you the cat plushie. "Where should I put my motorcycle?" you asked. "Just put it in the garage," Yoongi answered. "Okay," you started moving your motorcycle to the garage. You found a empty spot, and leaned it against the wall.

"I'm actually living with BTS..." you thought to yourself. Then you walked into the BTS dorms.

Yay~~ BTS dorms with Namjoon!
I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako