Sexual Harassment

When you made it to the bookstore, you walked to the counter. "Hello, I ordered some books," you told the guy at the counter. "Ah~, what's your name?" he asked politely. "Y/N," you replied, and he looked at a list. "Oh yes miss Y/N, please stay here. I'll get the books that you ordered," he told you. You nodded, "Thank you." He smiled then turned around and walked into the back room. "Hey, that chicks hot," you heard behind you. "I bet you can't even get her phone number," another person said. You stood there, pretending you didn't hear anything. Just then, you felt a tap on your shoulder and you turned around. "Yes?" you asked, you tried to make it seem like you didn't know this person's intention. "Did it hurt when you fell down from heaven?" the guy asked. You sighed, "What do you want?" "Oh baby, I just wanted your number," he winked at you. You smiled, "No." He looked at you in disbelief. "What?" He asked as if he heard wrong. "I said N.O.," you repeated before turning back to the counter. "Here are your book, miss. Have a good day," the guy at the counter smiled warmly. You smiled back. "Thanks, you too," you replied. (Just so you know, you bought the books online, meaning you paid it online. Just wanted to clarify that so you don't think you stole the books ~XutieMiako)

You exited the bookstore and checked the time on your phone (2:30 P.M). Just then, the guy from before came up to you and placed his arm around you(r shoulder). "You didn't mean it, right? You just wanted to look like you didn't want me, am I right, baby?" he asked. "Why are some guys like this?" you asked yourself "I don't want you so leave me alone," you said, annoyed. "Oh come on, why don't you and I go have a little fun?" he winked at you, again. You grabbed his arm and pushed it off your shoulder. Then you started walking. Suddenly, the guy slapped your butt. When you turned around, the guy was smiling. "Nice a**," he said. "Excuse me, that was sexual harassment," you said. "Oh don't pretend like you didn't like it," he smiled brighter, "Oh~, get her," one of his (stupid) friends shouted from behind. "You don't know who you're messing with," you said. The guy looked at you and started laughing. "You don't know who you're messing with," the guy mimicked you. "You're just a girl, you're weak compared to me," he said. You had a short temper, and your hardest to contain your anger but this guy got on your nerves way too easily.

"This guy slapped my butt, that's sexual harassment. I'll count that as the first attack. Since I'm defending myself, I can hit him as much as I want," you thought to yourself. Suddenly, a female ran up to you. "It's Y/N!! I'm so glad that I got to meet you," she shouted with smile. You sighed, "Can you please keep these safe for me? I trust you to stay here if you want an autograph and a photo." You handed her a bag full of books and placed your skateboard onto the ground. She nodded, "Sure thing." You studied her face, it wasn't a fake smile. You thanked her. "Oh, is that one of your friends? Let's go baby, we can go to m-," before the guy could finish his sentence, you kicked the side of his cheek. He immediately fell onto the ground. "What the f***, you b****!!" He shouted. Blood came out of his nose. "Oh I'm sorry, did I ruin your face?" you asked while faking a worried face. "What are you guys doing?? Why are you guys just standing there?? You're all females, you can beat her up!" the guy shouted at a bunch of females, who were hanging out with his friends. They nodded and gave whatever they were holding to the other guys. Then they ran towards you. "Oh no, what should I do with these all these females?" you for into a fighting stance. "Don't act so tough, you'll lose against us! We've been doing martial arts for one year!" one female shouted. Maybe she was trying to scare you but all you did was laugh. "One year," you mumbled. They started attacking one by one and you dodged them. "Too slow," you yawned. "She's cocky!" one female pointed out. "Let's attack her at once," another female suggested. All of them started charging at you all at once. You smiled before quickly grabbing the closest female to you and changing positions with her. All the females ran straight into each other, knocking themselves out. People around you were recording you, of course.

~To the guy~

"She's crazy..." the guy thought to himself.

~Back to you~

You walked over to the fan who was also recording. "Hey sorry, did you want a selfie? Maybe a autograph?" you asked her and she smiled smiled. "You're so cool! Yes, I would love both!" she shouted happily before handing you the bag full of books. She quickly took a selfie with you, and you wrote your autograph on her phone case. She thanked you about a million times. Then you started skateboarding back to the dorms. When you made it to the dorms, you sighed. Then you unlocked the door, and walked into the empty dorm. You closed it behind you and headed straight for the bed. Just then, you felt your phone vibrate. You grabbed it and saw that there was a tweet you were tagged in. "@Y/T/N (Your Twitter name) fighting off girls, 😆 so cool," you sighed even louder. "Great," you mumbled to yourself. You turned off your phone and decided to rest. A lot of people already saw the tweet; even if you even tried taking it down, it probably spread all through the internet.

~On the adventure to BTS~

BTS was on a break. Yoongi saw his phone light up so he got up and headed to it. He grabbed his phone and saw that Y/N was tagged in a tweet. Then he tapped on the notification. As he watched the video, he was in shock on how fast age was able to knock out about ten females all at once. He sighed in relief when he noticed she didn't hit any of them. "Hyung, did you get the notification as well?" Jungkook walked up to him. "Yea," Yoongi nodded. Then Taehyung walked up to both Jungkook and Yoongi. "Did you see how she quickly change positions with that one female?" Taehyung asked. Both Yoongi and Jungkook nodded. "She's impressive," someone said behind them.

Who here does martial arts?
Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed.
Also, this story has almost reached a thousand reads and two hundred votes.
Maybe I'm looking way~ too far into the future, who knows...
Again, I hoped you enjoyed!!
~XutieMiako