Collaboration

~Three months later~

It was just a normal day for you, you were visiting BTS as usual to watch them practice. Until... "What, a collaboration?" you asked, shocked by the manager (of BTS) words. "Yes, a collaboration," the manager repeated. You immediately froze. "Why so sudden?" Namjoon asked as if reading your mind. "It was highly requested, and I know it's sort of short notice," the manager answered. You watched everyone's expression. "Please do it, Y/N! This will be the best collaboration ever in the history of BTS collaborations!" Jess begged. "This is the perfect opportunity as well! Y/F/N (Your Fan's Nickname) would love to see this collaboration happen! Do it for fun and for your fans," she added. You began to become less hesitant, you would honestly do anything if it was for your fans. "Plus, you're a talented person, you can sing, dance, and rap. You proved that to us when you first came here," Kayla crossed her arms. "If you're really a fan of BTS, you won't let them down and you'll do it," she added as if promoting this to happen. "And do it for your fans!" Jess repeated. With that, you nodded. "Sure, I'll do a collaboration with BTS," you agreed. The manager smiled before nodding. Jess ran off happily screaming. This was all for your fans, and after all, you were collaborating with your favorite kpop group. "Why would I let this chance go to waste? It's a chance that'll happen only once in a blue moon," you thought, happily.

"One thing though, this is a secret collaboration. I know you might be extremely excited to tell you fans, but keep it on a down low. You can tell your fans five days before we release the whole album," the manager said. "Wait, an album? I thought we were only going to do one song," you were in shock. "The request was an entire album," the manager explained, and you nodded. Soon, you and BTS were sitting in a circle. "I can't believe a small YouTuber, like me, gets a chance to collaborate with a famous group, like you guys," you said. You felt like it was all a dream. "The fans requested, and we're here to deliver," Yoongi shrugged. "He's right, we'll have a blast doing this collaboration with you. I think it'll be really fun since you're working with us," Hoseok said. You looked over to Namjoon who gave you a smile and a nod. Just then, you felt a a lot of motivation and inspiration push you.. "Well, let's get started!" you shouted in a more excited mood.

~A month later~

You let a sigh of relief for you started chugging down. Namjoon went over to you before handing you a towel. "How's practicing?" you asked as you wiped away your sweat. "Well... I still need to improve some parts. You don't seem like you're having a hard time with the choreography part," he replied. You smiled, "You'll have it eventually, don't worry too much about it," you assured. You and BTS already wrote about five songs in the past five weeks, you had to admit the concept of the song was easy to write about. "We'll be recording a music video tomorrow for the main song," he informed. "Don't we have a few songs left to write?" you asked, and he nodded. "You've done enough, babe. Yoongi, Hoseok and I are already working on the two renaming songs," he said. You held the water bottle next to your lips. "But I wanted to help," you pouted. All Namjoon did was let out a laugh, "Babe, you've wrote the other five, and you help come up with the choreography. Do you really just want to participate in every portion of this collaboration?" he asked. You nodded, "This is a moment I never thought would happen in a billion years! Of course I want to participate in everything, this is a moment that I want to make the best out of." Namjoon's lips curved into a smile, "I like your devotion, but you need to rest. I know how you enjoy overworking yourself, since I've experienced it firsthand. But, like I said, you need to take breaks. Perhaps I'll let you help in some lyrics," he said. With that, you let out a sigh. "Fine," you agreed. He smiled seeing he had succeeded in convincing you.

~Three weeks later~

You and BTS were called in to record your parts for the other songs. The music quietly played in the background as you started singing your verse. Outside, on the other side, you could see BTS goofing around. You immediately started laughing before holding up you hand. The music stopped and you were quite to apologize. Soon enough, you were done and Yoongi entered the room. "I can't believe you started laughing, how unprofessional," he joked while shaking his head. You lightly punched him in the arm, "Be quiet, you were apart of the herd that was making me laugh," you replied. He gave an innocent smile, "How dare you associate me with them." All you did was roll your eyes before leaving the room. Soon, the camerawoman approached you. "How does it feel it be collaborating with BTS?" she asked as if it was an interview. You smiled, "It's really fun. They're the most amazing group to be working with. I'm so glad I had this opportunity," you said before pointing at the camera. "You guys are in for a treat," you said to your fans that will later see this video. You started to walk away before you were stopped by the younger members, they were in a hyper mood. "We're almost done with the entire collaboration! We'll have an entire tour for this!" Taehyung shouted happily before taking ahold of both of your hands and jumping around in a circle. You smiled as you followed his steps, you couldn't help be feel as excited as he was.

~A week later~

You and BTS worked very well together, so everyone got everything finished so quickly. Five days ago you had informed your fans. Then the entire album was released. Today you and BTS will be reacting to the music video. As you walked it, you wanted to cry. Not only were you able to collaborate with BTS, but the fans enjoyed it. You smiled, a lot went into this collaboration. Even if it took up about a month, it made sense for it to do so. There was a ton of work put into everything and a lot of thinking. But, you were glad that everything fell into place. Now all that you needed to do was go on a tour to perform everything live, meaning a lot of practices. Since you already informed your fans that you would be busy, they were understanding and wanted you to do your best. So, you won't be uploading for YouTube until the collaboration officially ended.

You're happy that you were able to collaborate with BTS, and spend more time with them. "So does this make me a kpop idol?" you asked, jokingly. "You might as well be one," Namjoon replied. His attention was glue to the screen. You laughed, "I'll stick with my YouTube career."

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako