Claw Machine

Namjoon and you were walking back to the car. The entire time Namjoon and you were roaming around. Namjoon would push his way through the crowd of people while making sure you were behind him. The both of you would look at the clothing on display, and if the one of you found something interesting both of you would enter the store. Namjoon had bought a ton of things compared to what you had bought. You even had to help Namjoon carry some of his bags, which goes to show how much Namjoon had bought. You would complain that he was buying too much which made Namjoon reply with "It's fine, it's for you anyways", which honestly made things worse since you'll cross your arms and stomp out the store. Namjoon would buy his stuff before leaving the store and going to you, he'll convince you over with his aegyo. Occasionally Namjoon would take pictures of you, mostly when you're posing normally, like looking at clothes or looking one direction. You would complain saying that he should stop taking so much and that you didn't look good, but of course Namjoon would reply with "Do you see this? This is an angel, and she looks fantastic and beautiful in every picture," which would make you blush and shy away. Back to the bags, you swore that you had to beg Namjoon multiple times just so the both of you could go back to the car and not have to carry all the bags. Namjoon would complain that it'll waste time to go back and forth, but eventually he agreed after seeing that you beg a lot.

As Namjoon and you approached the car, Namjoon opened the car trunk after a few attempts. You placed the bags into the car, there was so much. Even so you were relieved since you didn't have to carry all the bags anymore, but then again you were angry. You were angry at Namjoon for buying so much, especially since most of the things he bought was for you. But you didn't want to yell at Namjoon since it might ruin the date, so instead you stared at the bags with anger. After awhile you were able to place all the bags into the car, and Namjoon had also just finished. You watched as Namjoon quickly closed the car trunk. "Let's go," Namjoon said while grabbing you hand and running. You immediately started running as well, but you were having troubles because of your high heels. "Namjoon! I'm wearing high heels! I can't run!" you exclaimed which made Namjoon immediately stop in his tracks. "Sorry," Namjoon gave a apologetic look, "It's okay, we don't need to rush though Namjoon, we have a lot of time," you replied. Namjoon nodded but still looked unsure about having enough time.

~After awhile~

Namjoon stopped in front of a building. "We're here," Namjoon said making you analyze the building. It was a small building, with a ton of huge windows. You looked inside and soon spotted claw machines. You've never tried a a claw machine before since you friends would complain of how rigged the machine was. So you guess that today would be the day you finally get to try one out. "Come on babe," Namjoon said before grabbing your hand and leading you to the doors. When you entered the building it was way bigger than what you had saw outside. You looked around the room, looking at all the prizes in the machines. The prizes were mostly plushies and you had to admit that they were all adorable. It also seemed that the building was empty, it seemed that Koreans are smart enough to stay away from rigged games. "Have you ever tried these before?" Namjoon asked and you immediately shook your head. "I heard that the machines are rigged," you replied making Namjoon chuckle. "They are, but I can win you something," Namjoon stated. "Can you?" you asked jokingly. "Which plush do you want?" Namjoon asked before pulling out a dollar from his wallet. You analyzed the machines before pointing at one, "That one". Namjoon and you made your way to the machine. You watched as Namjoon inserted the dollar into the machine, "Which one?" Namjoon asked for clarification. You pointed at the plush and Namjoon started moving the joystick provided on the machine. "How many chances do you get?" you asked curious, "One," Namjoon replied.

You watched as Namjoon moved the claw over to the plush, and soon he pressed a red button next to the joystick. Namjoon and you both watched in anticipation as the claw slowly made its way to the pile of plushies. Within a few seconds the plush was captured within the claw. You were in shock since Namjoon had actually gotten the plush, but you were also amazed. "I got it?!" Namjoon asked also shocked. The claw dropped the plush into the box, and Namjoon quickly grabbed the plush from the box before handing it to you with a smile. "Here you go babe," you took the plush with a bright smile, "Thank you Joonie," you replied before kissing Namjoons cheek.

The plush looks like:
(Pick one)

"I'll get you one as well," you said as you looked through your purse for a dollar

"I'll get you one as well," you said as you looked through your purse for a dollar. "What plush do you want?" you asked once you had found a dollar. "You don't have to get my anything babe," Namjoon replied rather quickly. "You don't want your girlfriend to get you anything? You're gonna deny my love?" You pouted. Namjoon looked at you before letting out a sigh, "That one... I guess," Namjoon replied in defeat before pointing at a claw machine. You approached the claw machine and soon spotted Kakao Talking Ryan. "Typical Namjoon," you said before inserted the money. You started moving the claw back in forth, and soon moved it to the plush. When you were satisfied at the location you pressed the button. "Hey don't get mad if you don't get me anything," Namjoon said while watching the claw move down. You didn't reply, you were to busy watching the claw. As the claw came up, you noticed something. "You got two plushies?!" Namjoon asked shocked, the claw had gotten a hold of a Kumamon plush arm. You stared at the claw in shock as it dropped the two plushies into the box. You immediately took the plushies and handed Ryan to Namjoon. "How the actual...?" Namjoon asked and you giggled in response. "I'll give this to Yoongi," you said while holding up the Kumamon plush.

Kakao Talking Ryan Plush:

Kumamon Plush:

~After awhile~

~After awhile~

Namjoon and you were back in the car. "Let's get lunch?" Namjoon asked and you immediately nodded. With that action Namjoon started the car and started driving.

I hoped you enjoyed!
Quick note!
I don't think that I'll be able to update anytime soon... This will be the last chapter, well more like last time I update for now (No I am not quitting). I've been so stressed and busy lately, that I started losing interest in updating. I know, and I'm sorry, I've been taking a lot of breaks lately. But I promise that I'll be back, this time no breaks, after May, somewhere around there. Please understand, I really am sorry once again...
~XutieMiako