Your High School Past

~Flashback to your high school year~

You finished middle School, it's now summer break. Of course, you kept working out and learning new martial arts. You decided to finally post a picture of your new self. When you were done running, you took a selfie. You were in a black and white sport bra, along with matching black and white running shorts. You made sure the picture captured your skinny and new figure. You posted it on your social medias before turning off your phone. Then you started heading home.

When you were back home, you wanted to check the time. Once your phone was on, you noticed that you received over fifty notifications. You tapped on them. You also noticed that you got a lot of likes, messages, and comments. Some comments were, "Sexy!" "Is this really the Y/N in middle school~? You're hot hit me up sometime," "You're so skinny now... I'm starting to like you," and other perverted comments. Did they really not notice your weight lost? How stupid, these are the type of people that you hate. But... "Y/N, congrats!!!" "Wha~~! That's my bestie, ❤️❤️" "Congratulations!" "Perverts, am I right? You're only hitting on her because she looks more fabulous than before," "She'll never date a guy who would only like her for her looks!" "Cute, congratulations Y/N! You've worked hard for this!" and so on. These comments were from your family members and friends, who have supported you through everything.

You were now a freshmen in high school, and it seemed like some boys from your middle had moved to where you now live. While you walk through the hallway, you'll get stopped by guys who are desperate for a girlfriend (Freshmen guys, am I right?). "Hey there sexy, you look mighty fine today. Want to hang out at my place tonight? We could get a little naughty," he said before winking at you. You were disgusted, plus you needed to get to class. "Move," you replied angrily. He chuckled, "You can act tough but you're weak," was the guy's reply. Instead of wasting your passing period, you walked off. Even if he tried stopping you, you would still avoid the guy.

Even Erick started hitting you up but you ignored the idiot.

When you were heading home, some guys stopped you. You sighed, "These guys are really getting on my nerves," you thought to yourself. "Y/N~ why do you always ignore us?" one boy asked. "You know Y/N you're way~~~ too sexy to be single," another guy said. "Leave me alone, you perverts," you said while looking at each of them with disgust. "What? Why are you such a b****!?" the "leader" of the group asked. "You know, we took ten girls v-cards and they loved it! Why won't you let us take yours?" the leader asked. "Oh no, I'm so sorry. What has gotten into me?" you replied sarcastically. The boys smiled, "See? Now come hang out with us at my place," the leader said. "I'm sorry that I didn't notice you guys are a bunch of desperate idiots. Because I sure as hell don't plan to smash with a bunch of idiots, especially the ones who do drugs. Listen, you idiots, either you leave me alone or I'll tell the principal." The boys looked at you angrily. You just responded with a short laugh. That was enough to tip them off, the leader lunged at you with his fist. You dodged him, and he looked at you surprised. He was know as "Lightning Fist" but it seems like you proved people otherwise. You laughed, "You're too slow." The boys stared at you in disbelief. "What the heck, why are you guys just standing there for?? Attack her!" the leader commanded. They stared running towards you. You sighed and you easily dodged each of their attacks. "How rude~, how could you attack a girl?" you asked.

~After a while~

The boys eventually got exhausted, "Awe come on! I'm not even tired yet!" you faked a yawn to show your boredom. You looked at the time and decided to just head home instead of wasting your time with perverts. Just as you turned and started walking off, a guy grabbed you from behind. He wouldn't let go of you. "These guys are really annoying," you thought to yourself. You used your strength and flipped the guy onto the ground. Then you started heading home.

After that day, other guys flirted with you but avoided getting closer to you. They heard rumors about you being stronger than guys.

You continued working out and learning martial arts. Plus, you avoided having crushes and dating guys. You also lost your depression. You accomplished so much.

Around your senior year in high school a (kpop) boy band debuted, their name was BTS. Something about RM caught your eyes, and you eventually fell in love with him. But you didn't want to believe that you actually loved him. You assumed that you were only in love with him as a fan. But as you continued watching him, the more you wanted to move to South Korea.

~Back to the present~

When you finally made it to the park, you started looking around and tried to find Namjoon. He was no where in sight. You started walking around and noticed a female and a male. The male seemed familiar, you noticed that it was Namjoon. He was with another female, maybe she was just a friend. Well you and Namjoon just started dating there's no way he's cheating on you. Your thoughts suddenly became insecure, "What if he likes her more?" "She looks pretty..." and many more insecure thoughts went through your head. You stood there frozen. "Y/N! Think positive!" you slapped yourself hard in the face (Why do you slap yourself so much?). The slap made a loud noise, and it seems like everybody in the park heard it. People looked at you as if you were crazy. Even Namjoon noticed you. "Y/N, you're here!" he signaled you to come over to him. You walked slowly towards Namjoon. When you approached him, the female, who was extremely pretty, smiled at you. "Y/N, this is my hairstylist," Namjoon introduce you to the female. You sighed in relief." Nice to meet you!" her smile widened. "Y-Yea," you replied. "Wait, why is she here right now?" you asked, confused. Namjoon chuckled, "I just happened to bump into her," he answered. "Great, now I feel stupid," you thought to yourself. After a few more minutes of them talking, his hairstylist left.

Weee~ What a sad past, I'm crying...
Anyways guys... I guess I'm not doing a Q&A, I mean who cares about a potato.
Just kidding guys, haha, anyways...
I hoped you guys enjoyed!
~XutieMiako

Awe, poor younger me. ;~;