We're Not Perfect...

As you were walking back to your seat, you could feel some fans glaring at you. When you made it to your seat, you sat down and sighed quietly. "So you were the one Namjoon wanted to confess to..." Sarah whispered. You looked over to her. "I mean, you're pretty... but he said he wanted to show you that he likes you personally, and not for your looks," she looked over at you. You were at a lost of words. "Well um... there's no way he would date a fan," you awkwardly laughed. "Nonsense, I've know Namjoon since high school. He's the type to like someone even if they have a bad background. Plus, last I checked, he doesn't care what you are. As long as he feels a connection between the two of you, he's bound to want you," she said. She looked at Namjoon and then back at you. "Also he said he has a huge crush on you," she stated. You didn't know what to say. "But... even if we started dating, ARMY might not like it..." you sighed. "So what?" Sarah asked. You looked over at her, surprised. "It doesn't matter who you are, or who you're dating. We're humans, and you get to make your own decisions. Sure, some fans might hate it but there are always supporters who overgrow haters," she said. You stared at her blankly. For some reason it made you remember something in your past...

~Flashback around your high school year~

"Great... I forgot my books at home," you thought to yourself while sitting in class. You had finished every assignment your teachers gave you. Now you're completely bored since you don't have your books. You decided to sketch. You grabbed out a copy paper from your backpack. Then you started sketching (a realistic person). Just then, one of your friends came up to you, it was Lore'l. "Y/N, what are you doing??" she asked. You looked over at her. "I'm just sketching," you answered. The person in front of you turned around, her name was Lexi. "Y/N, I'm so jealous of you!" she said. You looked at her, completely confused. "What...?" you asked while giving her a confused expression. "You're, like, super popular!" she explained (Oh no, you don't want to be popular. I heard it's scary). "Yea, only because of my physique," you replied. You were annoyed that she brought up the subject. "I mean, you're good looking and you're talented. For example..." she pointed at your sketch.

"You're such a good drawer!" Lexi said, making you sigh. "Okay Lexi, I want you to name everything that you're jealous about me," you said. Lexi stared at you for a while. "I'm jealous that you're athletic, talented in every way, and your combat skills. Plus you're skinny, pretty, intelligent and I don't know... You're just perfect," she said. You become more annoyed. "Listen Lexi, no one is perfect! I also have flaws, we're all just humans. We have problems, we make mistakes, we might not be able to solve everything in our lives, and we have a bad background that we all hate but can't forget. We've been through things in our past, and I mean bad things. What you just said about me being perfect is untrue because I have what any ordinary person has, and that is..." you paused for a second. You looked her dead in the eyes, "I have imperfections."

Lexi sat still in her chair for a minute. You could tell that she was processing what you just told her. "I'm sorry..." she looked down. "I was being inconsiderate, and that was rude of me. You're right, we're humans and none of us are perfect," she looked up back at you. She had an apologetic expression on her face. "Why did you even bring up such thing...?" you asked, curiously. "Well... there's this guy that I really like, and I wanted to confess to him. But he's super popular and I'm afraid he'll reject me," Lexi answered. You looked at her, "How long have you known him?" "Since we were babies," she sighed. "I just don't know if I should confess to him..." she said. "Go for it," you said.

Lexi looked at you, shocked, "W-What...?" she asked, confused. "I said go for it. You'll never know, he might like you as well. But he just doesn't know how to tell you, or when to tell you. If you want to know how he feels, ask him out and walk up to him with full confidence. If you don't soon, you'll lose him one day. If he rejects you, then his lost. He clearly can't see how wonderful you are. If he says something that offends your looks, don't cry. Look him dead in the eyes, and tell him specifically, 'No one is perfect'," you said (No one is perfect). "Or something like that. That's the lesson, or something our Language Arts teacher would say, 'When you learn a new lesson in life that you'll use in your future, it's called a Coming of Age moment.' At the end of the day; no matter if the guy you like is good looking, talented, popular, or etc. He's still a human himself," you rested your head on your hand.

Lexi asked her crush out and it turns out he liked her as well. They started dating, and they were adorable together.

~Back to the Present~

"Yea, you're right! I should be confident when I'm dating the Love of my Life!" you whispered, and Sarah smiled. "Get him girl," she winked at you. The fan meet was about to end, and you looked up to Namjoon. He was busy with a fan, he gave you a quick glance. Before he moved his attention back to the fan, you gave him a finger heart. He smiled, showing his adorable dimples. During the rest of the fan meet he was smiling, happily. "We all have problems because we can't be perfect. Only because we're human," was what you kept thinking while watching Namjoon interact with his fans.

~After a few minutes~

The fan meeting finally ended. You were grabbing your stuff. Before your could walk towards the door, someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around surprised, it was a security guard. "Excuse me, Miss. Are you Y/N?" she asked politely and you nodded."BTS wanted to talk to you personally," she said and you nodded. "Then will you please follow me this way, Miss?" she asked nicely.

Thank you all for your support, because if it weren't for you, I would have stopped writing this love story.
I appreciate your support!
I hoped you enjoyed!!
~XutieMiako