Your Middle School Past

~Flashback to Y/N's Middle School Year~

You walked through the halls and listened silently as everyone (your grade level/peers) talked (bad) about you. You sighed before hearing someone call your name. "Y/N, wait up!" Alexis ran after you before eventually catching up. "Why does she even hang out with a pig like her...? She's so ugly, and a major nerd," you wished they were talking about someone else but they were talking about you.

You were only a sixth grader. But everyone seemed to have heard (bad) rumors about you. "I heard she eats a lot of food. That's why she's so fat!" they giggled. "Why does such a pretty girl, like Alexis, hang out with a fat ugly pig like her?!" some boys asked (Ouch, sixth grade insults). "Eww! The nerd touched me!" It was a moment in your life, where you wanted to die. But you continued to be brave, and moved through these halls of hatred. You weren't fat, you were chubby. But they continued to bully you. They would steal your lunch money; they bullied you in the hallways while everyone laughed at you, and some people would even record. "How could people be so cruel? Why don't the people who pity me help? What is wrong with society...?" you ask yourself. (Honesty everything)

You started getting depression around middle school. All the bullying had finally gotten to you. "How about you just die?" "Why are you alive? Your existence is a waste of air!" "You're useless!" "No one likes you!" "Don't touch my stuff, You ugly pig!" "No way, we don't want to be friends with a nerd," and so much more. You felt like you wanted to commit suicide. But your best friends were always beside you, making you laugh and smile. Your best friends were idiots but they knew how to make you smile.

~Seventh Grade~

When seventh grade rolled around, it was the exact same. You went back to being bullied, your best friends would always make you happier and protect you from the bullies; nothing changed. During the last day of seventh grade, you were walking out of your classroom until suddenly one of your bullies grabbed your shoulder. "My girlfriend just broke up with me, and I'm mad! So you're my punching bag!" you were going to speak but he punched your stomach. No one stopped him. It didn't help that your best friends were busy with clubs. You returned home bleeding and badly bruised. You couldn't take it anymore. Your mind started running a hundred miles per minute. Their words repeated in your head over and over again. "If I die then the world would be better without me," you thought. You went kitchen before grabbing a knife. But your older brother immediately grabbed it away from you. "What are you doing?" he shouted at you. You glared at him. "I'm going to kill myself! What does it look like??" you felt tears stream down your face. He looked at you before placing the knife down, and  then he embraced you. You started crying even louder. "It's going to be okay... I'm going to tell you this... Be brave, this is exactly what they want, ignore them and power through. Show them who the real boss is! If you kill yourself then you lose, if you power through like a boss you'll win," your brother's words repeated over and over again. Eventually it overpowered your negative thoughts. You cried and thanked your brother a million times.

~Summer break~

It was now the beginning of summer break. You looked over at your dad. "Dad... can I learn martial arts?" you asked. He turned to look at you. "Why all of a sudden, Y/N?" he asked. "I just
want to have the ability to defend myself. Since I'm a girl, I need to be able to defend myself if I plan to stay single," your dad looked at you and smiled. "Sure, what type of martial arts?" he asked. You stared at your dad seriously. "All the martial arts," was your reply, making your dad's eyes widen with surprise. "Are you sure Y/N? That's a lot, and it might take a long time," all you did was nod,
and your dad had agreed. (But isn't that a lot of money?)