Cooking Spicy Soup

You woke up in a unfamiliar room. You rubbed your eyes before looking around. "Ah, so you finally decided to wake up?" you heard a familiar voice ask. When you sat up, you saw Yoongi watching you. "How long have you been there?" you asked, completely shocked. "Not too long," was his reply. "Where am I...?" you asked before looking around the room. "You don't remember...? I mean you were the one who decided to fall asleep in my room," he said. You looked at him, unsure what he was talking about. Finally you remembered what happened, you sighed. "So it wasn't a dream," you thought to yourself. You grabbed your phone from Yoongi's bed stand, and checked the time (6:30 P.M.). "Whoa I slept for a long time," you said out loud. "Yea, you did... I mean its's expected, you did cry your eyes out. So it's expected for you to wake up late after you wasted all that energy. Anyways, you didn't have lunch. Let's go to the kitchen to get you something," Yoongi suggested before getting up from his desk chair. "B-But I need to go home," you said. Yoongi looked at you, "Don't you want to spend the night at the BTS dorms??" Yoongi asked and you shook your head. "I mean you guys are busy and I don't want to interfere with your work" you replied.

"It'll be fine, the other guys won't mind," Yoongi shrugged before walking towards the door. You stood up and grabbed Yoongi's arm to prevent him from walking any farther. "If I skateboard right now, I'll make it home in no time. It's not even that dark outside," you replied while staring at Yoongi. "Really now? You don't even know the location. Plus, even if you used google maps, I'm assuming that it'll take a long time for you to make it back to your apartment," he said. You released your grip on Yoongi's arm. "Hah as if! It took me thirty minutes to get to the park. According to my calculations, if I don't count the amount of minutes Namjoon and I procrastinated to get here, it took Namjoon and I about thirty minutes to get he-" you stopped talking and Yoongi smirked. "That's sixty minutes to get back to your apartment, Y/N that's an hour." You recalculated, but it came out the same. It'll take sixty minutes for you to return to your apartment. "S-So what! I can go!" you said. "Really?? What if you get kidnapped or even raped? Do you really think it's a good idea for a lady to go outside in the dark alone? And at that, riding a skateboard for an hour just return to your apartment," Yoongi asked, he knew that he had you cornered now. You sighed at your failure. "Fine... I'll only stay if the other members are okay with it, if they're not- wait! I can call an uber!" you said in realization. Yoongi sighed, "What's wrong with staying the night at the BTS dorms...?" You saw the sadness in Yoongi's eyes. "Well... I'll be the only female, don't you think it'll be... awkward? Plus, I don't have anywhere to sleep and nothing to change into. I also don't want to bother you guys," you replied.

"First of all, it doesn't matter if you're the only female. It's not like we are going to do anything inappropriate to you. You're also my best friend so if the others do do something they'll have to deal with me. You can sleep on the couch, and we can steal one of Namjoon's shirt for you," he stared at you, eager to make you stay. His eagerness made you sigh. "I'll think about it," you replied. Yoongi didn't react much to your response but you could tell that he was happy. He eventually lead you to the kitchen. You looked around, "Where are the other boys??" you asked, seeing no signs of the other members. "They ate dinner before us... I told them that I'll wait for you to wake up and the two of us could eat together," Yoongi answered. "Why would you tell them that?" you asked confused. "You told me that you could cook! So I want to taste your cooking," he answered and you nodded. Although you don't think your cooking is better than Seokjin's, you'll try your best. You opened the fridge to see what you could make. Finally, you decided it would be best to make spicy soup. You grabbed the ingredients you needed before preparing the meal. You turned around to see Yoongi watching you as you prepared the food. He smiled and you smiled back.

~A few minutes later~

Making soup took some time but you finally finished. "Smells good!" Yoongi said as he watched you pour the soup into two bowls. You laughed, "I hope you find it delicious," you replied. You were worried that it wouldn't taste as good as Seokjin's cooking. You grabbed the two bowls before walking over to the table, and placing them down. Then you went back, and started opening cabinets to find spoons. After opening about two cabinets, you succeeded in finding spoons. You grabbed two spoons before walking back to the table and handed Yoongi a spoon. You sat down and watched Yoongi take his first sip. Yoongi's eyes lit up, "Its delicious!!" he half shouted before sipping some more of the soup. "Glad you like it!" you smiled happily. "I made a little too much... you can have the rest if you want." Yoongi nodded before stopping for a moment, "I would love to have it! This is delicious." "Haha... Seokjins cooking is probably better right?" you asked curiously.

Yoongi looked at you before thinking, "I feel like you have the same cooking skills as hyung does." You smiled at his compliment before sipping your soup as well. Just then, Namjoon walked into the dining room. He paused while staring at you and Yoongi. You had also noticed Namjoon. Your mind started to run a hundred miles per minute (What an athletic mind). "Uh..." Namjoon said. "What??" Yoongi asked, looking behind him to look at Namjoon. "I was just hungry..." Namjoon said. "Well, you're lucky. Because Miss Y/N here, made some delicious soup," Yoongi said, "Come get some, she made a little too much." Namjoon nodded and he walked over to the pot of soup. You watched him silently as he grabbed a bowl and started pouring soup into it. Then he grabbed a spoon from the cabinet and grabbed his bowl. He walked over to the table. Namjoon decided to place his bowl in front of you before sitting down. You looked down at your bowl of soup, avoiding eye contact with Namjoon. Just then Yoongi asked something, "Namjoon are you cool with Y/N spending the night here?" Namjoon looked at Yoongi. "I don't mind... but you should also ask the other members as well," was Namjoon's reply. Yoongi nodded, "I'm going to ask them. After I'm done eating this delicious soup, that is!" Yoongi shouted. "Yea it is pretty delicious," Namjoon agreed. You smiled when you heard that, and you could feel Namjoon staring at you.

Namjoons POV
"She has a cute smile..."

Hey guys! I may not be able update a lot for this week and next week, I'm busy! So please forgive me, because I'm a busy potato.
I hoped you enjoyed!!
~XutieMiako