"You Jerk!"

~One month later~

A month has passed since you had seen BTS practice. Namjoon had stopped ignoring you but he seemed off every time he texted you.

~Flashback~

BTS was finished practicing for the day. You checked the time on your phone (10:30 PM). "Man, they sure do work hard for ARMY," you thought to yourself (They practice fifteen hours a day. They don't just work hard, they work extremely hard). You were about to walk out of the building until you felt someone tap your shoulder, making you turn around. Seokjin was standing there with a piece of paper in his hand. "Sorry for stopping you, Y/N. But I just wanted to give you this..." he said. He handed the paper to you. You looked at the paper and then back at him. "What is it?" you asked. Seokjin smiled, "Nothing much, it's just all the BTS phone numbers you haven't received yet (Nothing much? That's more than just "nothing much!"). Like Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, and me," he answered. "Huh, why are you suddenly giving me their phone numbers?" you asked confused. "Well, I mean if you ever need anything, you can always text one of us. I mean, it's better if you have all seven of our phone numbers. We're busy and if one person is busy, you can ask another member," he explained. You nodded, "Good idea..." Seokjin waved you goodbye, and you waved back before walking outside. "Brr... Its kind of cold," you mumbled to yourself. You decided it would be best to take a taxi home instead of freezing yourself to death by skateboarding home.

~At home~

When you arrived home you texted your best friends asking if they could call. They agreed and you talked about everything on your mind. From Namjoon starting to like you, to where you broke up with him because he didn't have a good enough reason why he wanted to date you. Your best friends looked at you, "Y/N... it's okay, maybe he just needs time," Alexis said. "Yeah, she's right. But I think you should allow Namjoon to get to know you more, so then maybe he'll be able to tell whether he likes you or not," Logan suggested. Just then you got a call, it was from your younger best friend, her name was Jacqueline. You guys are childhood friends although you both started off at the wrong foot (Just got to insert that subtle backstory). "Hang on guys, I'm adding Jacqueline to the group call," you added her. "Y/N, oh hey guys!" Jacqueline said. "I saw your video on BTS! What happened next??" Jacqueline asked curious.

You explained everything to Jacqueline. She nodded and listened attentively. Then she sat there for a second thinking of some advices to give you. "Hm... I mean he's totally interested, I can tell you that. It's a possibility that he might like you for your looks but not a hundred percent. He just needs time to figure out exactly why he feels so attached to you. But if you give him more information about yourself, he might be able to see if he actually likes you. Just give him more time, is what I should say," she said. Jacqueline was always the helpful one in the group, she knew what she was talking about. It was something you appreciated about her. "Y/N, I also called you because I need help on my homework," Jacqueline confessed, making you laugh. "Yea, yea. Okay guys I'm going to end the group call to help Jacqueline," you informed. Everyone nodded expect for Annika. "I also need help," Annika admitted.

Annika was the same age as you. But she's been struggling with getting a good degree in college. Unlike you, you graduated early from college with many magnificent degrees. Jacqueline on the other hand was three years younger than you, meaning she's a first year/freshman in college.

"Why do you guys have to ask me for help?" you asked. "Well you're the one who graduated college with the most and best degrees, you nerd," Jordan pointed out. "You graduated college earlier than we could, and like Jordan said with the most degrees in your years in college," Logan added (Is that even possible? I guess the graduating early makes sense but the most degrees is still in question). "Right, I mean... you guys also finished college," you said. Alexis, Logan and Jordan did graduate college but with only one degree. Again, unlike you, you had to be a nerd who had exceed in every class (We shall input bragging- wait, I thought this character didn't like bragging... she's a liar!). "The three of you are smart as well, why don't you help them?" you asked. Alexis laughed, "Yea right! As if we'll remember all that stuff. We're officially done with school so we don't need to know those math equations, chemical reactions, or any of those stuff. I bet you remember them all don't you, Y/N?" You glared at Alexis and sighed, "Yea... but that's only because its easy!" "Easy, huh?" Alexis asked before laughing again. "Not everyone is a nerd, Y/N," Logan pointed out. "Whatever, bye. I love you guys!" you said. "We love you too Y/N~," they said in unison."Psh, you're all a bunch of liars," you ended the call. (So are you, you're one to talk!)

The rest of the day, you helped Jacqueline and Annika with their homework. The next day Jordan gave you your new motorcycle.

~One week before an official month~

You received a message from Namjoon a week before the next month...

The Love of my Life ❤️:
Hey Y/N...
Y/N:
Hi, Namjoon.
The Love of my Life ❤️:
I um... have a request.
Y/N:
A request?
What is it??
The Love of my Life ❤️:
In a week, could you meet me at the book cafe?
The one near where we met. (Which one?)
Y/N:
Yea sure, how come?
The Love of my Life ❤️:
I want to show you that I really like you...
Y/N:
Huh??
Namjoon...?
Answer my text Namjoon.

~Back to the present~

You sat up on your bed before looking out of the window. "Today is the day," you got off of your bed (*Grabs popcorn* Here we go!). You could tell that it was going to be chilly (just by looking out the window). You sighed while looking at your phone. Namjoon hasn't answered your text since that day. "How strange," you mumbled to yourself. You grabbed the clothes that you prepared last night (Your clothes are: A oversized black sweater along with a gray scarf and beanie, a high waisted gray skirt with black leggings- to go under the skirt, and black & white Nikes). You changed your clothes before grabbing your backpack and phone. Then you walked out of your apartment. It was breezy but not too cold. You started heading to the book cafe.

~A few minutes later~

You finally made it to the book cafe and you ordered your favorite drink. Then you grabbed a book and sat down at a table, waiting for Namjoon.

~One hour later~

An hour has passed and Namjoon hasn't shown up. You sighed, "Maybe he forget," you thought to yourself. Now you were looking out the window. You watched as people walked by: couples, married people, lonely people, and others. Then something caught your eye, it was Namjoon. But he wasn't alone, he was with another female. You couldn't identify her but they stopped in front of the cafe door. They were laughing. Then you noticed that Namjoon was holding a bouquet roses. Their conversation continued to drag on. Then he embraced the female. For a long time, you felt tears stream down you face. "Was this all a plan? Just so you can break my heart without needing to tell me personally?" you thought to yourself, "Nice freaking job Namjoon, you just broke my heart into a million pieces! You could have told me personally, you jerk!" You stood up and immediately went to the bathroom. (Just like how Erick broke your heart, what a shame...)

#Heartbroken, am I right or am I right... or is it...? Dun dun duh!
Guys, I have my Exam tomorrow and the next day. Wish me luck!
Since I'm going on break soon, I get to update a lot so get ready for that!
(My breaks are full of hell and tiredness now... ~2019)
Oh yea, thank you CrazySugarGirl and ClumsyBabyKimNamjoon for voting! I appreciate your support!
Special thanks to: ClumsyBabyKimNamjoon, thank you for following me. ^~^ Continue your works, they're amazing!
I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako