A Month With Family

~A month later~

Today was the day that you decided to go visit your hometown for a month. You had thought about bringing Namjoon along, but he was busy with his career so you were going alone.

You opened your eyes to the loud alarm repeatedly beeping in you room. When you sat up, you had noticed that Namjoon was also awake. He seemed to be stress writing, since he was at his desk scribbling on a piece of paper before crumbling it and restarting. "You okay?" you asked as you got off the bed. Namjoon turned to look at you, "Yea... do you really need to stay there for a month?" Namjoon asked pouting. You nodded without hesitation, "I love you Namjoon, but family is always important to me," you replied. "But you don't have to stay for a month," Namjoon said before looking back at his paper. You gave a tiny smile before going over to Namjoon. When you were near him you wrapped your arms around his neck. "Just imagine it like you're on a tour, you normally leave for a month or more," you said trying to get Namjoon to think about it in a different way. Namjoon sighed, "No matter what happens I'm going to miss you..." Namjoon muttered. You gave a short laugh before leaning over and kissing Namjoon's cheek. "I'll miss you too. I'll be sure to video chat and text you," you promised. Once more Namjoon pouted, "Fine," Namjoon said, but his voice was still in a disapproval tone. "Don't be like that, I'm doing this for family Joonie~. Don't be immature about it," you said releasing Namjoon.

"I just wish I could go with you. But I'm busy trying to write songs, going to concerts and fan meets to make my fans happy," Namjoon complained in a way. "Which is what you should be doing as an idol, ARMYs love you and you love them back. This is your way of expressing it, through music, also by appearing at fan meets and concerts. Remember what I kept telling you, Joonie. Do it for ARMY, make your fans happy and feel loved. Even if I'm not really here to support you, I'll be in your heart cheering you on," you said. Namjoon turned and nodded, "You should hurry up and get changed. We're going to drop you off at the airport and tell you goodbye." You nodded before entering the bathroom and doing your normal morning routine. Once you were finished you went to the kitchen as normal. "Good morning," Seokjin greeted as you entered the kitchen. "Morning," you yawned before approaching Seokjin. "What's for breakfast?" you asked looking at the ingredients placed in front of Seokjin. "Well... Since you're leaving for a month, I decided that I should make your favorite food," Seokjin replied. You immediately started drooling at the thought of Y/F/F (Your Favorite Food).

~After a few minutes~

You had an hour before you leave. After finishing breakfast you had rushed to the bathroom to take a shower. Once you were finished taking a shower, you dried your hair and put it into a high ponytail.

Your outfit is:

When you exited the bathroom; Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook immediately rammed into you as they hugged you

When you exited the bathroom; Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook immediately rammed into you as they hugged you. "Whoa, ahh..." was your only shocked response. "Don't leave us Y/N! We'll miss you too much!" Jungkook cried. "It's not like I'm going to never come back, it's only for a month," you assured while patting Jungkook's head. "But a month is too long! We'll miss your presence!" Jimin replied giving you his puppy dog eyes. "Jimin, there is no way I'm changing my mind. Plus I booked a flight and everything," you said. You heard as the four fully grown males complain, as they begged for you to stay with them. A sigh quickly left your lips, "You guys normally go on tour, for like a month or even more. I don't really complain about it." The four stared up at you as the statement you made settled into their minds. "Well... maybe that's because you want us to make our fans happy!" Hoseok claimed. "Well, don't you guys want me to be happy with my family?" you asked. The four looked at one another as if dumbfounded, "Guys just let her leave," you heard. You looked up to see Yoongi entering the room. "Yoongi! You'll miss Y/N too! She's your best friend!" Taehyung exclaimed. "That's true, but she wants to be with her family. There's nothing wrong with that, plus it's not like she's not coming back. She'll only be staying at her hometown for a month," Yoongi repeated what you said earlier. You smiled seeing that Yoongi was on your side of things, "That's exactly what I was trying to tell them!" Yoongi replied with a nod and a small smile. "True, we'll all miss her being by our sides, but then again we would leave for tours. So think of it as if we're leaving her, instead of her leaving us," Yoongi suggested. The four males pouted before giving in. "You better buy me a something while you're over there!" Jungkook demanded. You smiled brightly, "Of course I will! I'll buy you all something!" you promised.

The four smiled in glee before releasing you. You watched as the four left the room. Yoongi continued to stay in the room as he spectated you. "You know, Y/N," Yoongi said grabbing your attention. "We'll miss you, but it's not like we normally leave and abandon you at this dorm," Yoongi said. You let out a little laugh, "Don't you think that using the word 'abandon' is a little too much? Maybe it's an exaggeration," you replied. Yoongi gave a short laugh in return, "Maybe, but it was the first word to enter my mind," Yoongi said quite honestly. "I'll miss you all as well, although I'm used to not seeing you guys for a month," you grabbed your suitcase along with the two backpacks. "I think it'll be best to have a fun moment with your family, don't forget to text and video chat with all of us. Not just Namjoon," Yoongi commanded. "Yes sir," you replied in a joking manner. Yoongi gave you his gummy smile, "Lets go, we don't want to be late for your flight," Yoongi suggested as he left the room. You smiled before analyzing the bedroom, "I'll miss seeing this place," you thought. Soon you were out the bedroom and outside waiting for everyone. While waiting, you had placed your suitcase and backpacks into the car trunk. You looked up at the BTS dorm, "Goodbye until now," you mumbled as if the building was a person.

"It's time for me to spend time with my family members and friends," you thought with a smile before entering the car.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako