Wanting Seconds as Well

You stood up before stretching. Just then, you heard a knock. "Huh...?" you thought to yourself. You walked out of your bedroom and to the door. When you opened the door, you were met with the other members of BTS. "Noona~!" Taehyung and Jungkook both said in unison. They ran in and hugged you. "Why are you guys here?" you asked. Yoongi walked into your apartment and took off his shoes. "We're here because Namjoon asked us to help you move," he answered. The others also took off their shoes because Yoongi told them to. "Namjoon asked you guys to come help...?" you asked, confused. "Yup," Namjoon entered the room. "Here, Namjoon," Seokjin handed him clothes. "Thanks, hyung," Namjoon grabbed the clothes. "I'm going to go shower, Taehyung and Jungkook can help Y/N pack up the rest of her bedroom," Namjoon instructed. He turned around and started heading towards your bedroom. "What about me?" Hoseok asked. "You can help as well, I guess," Namjoon answered.

"There's no need, there's only a little bit left," you tried to reassure them. "We have to help our best friend," Jungkook said. You looked at both Jungkook and Taehyung, who was still clinging onto you. You sighed, "Okay, let's go..." You started leading the three boys to your bedroom.

~To Seokjin, Yoongi and Jimin~
(Yoonmin? No okay. I don't do this shipping thing but it popped into my mind. ~XutieMiako)

Seokjin looked around the living room. "This place is so clean!" Seokjin looked around. "Yea, Y/N helps her landowner clean this entire apartment complex. As you would expect, she's a good cleaner," Yoongi said. Jimin looked at the boxes. "They were able to pack up this much in a few hours," Jimin said, surprised. "Right... to be honest, Y/N probably did most of it (Namjoon was apparently being a lazy butt! How dare he make a lady do all the work! Perhaps Y/N did it all because Namjoon is known for breaking things... hmm... ~XutieMiako)," Yoongi said. "Okay guys, let's start putting the boxes into the moving van," Seokjin clapped his hands. The three of them started bringing the boxes to the moving van.

~A few minutes later~

~To you~

You, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jungkook finally finished packing up everything. You swore that you did most of the work. The three of them were playing around like kids until you told them to do something. They did but, of course, there was a little horseplay here and there. Namjoon stepped out of the bathroom while drying his hair with a towel. "Go take a shower, Y/N. We'll take care of moving the boxes from here on," he told you, and you nodded. You walked over to the clothes that you prepared last night (Your clothes are: An oversized black sweatshirt along with a white beanie, skinny jeans, and black with white stripes Adidas) "Wait..." you turned to Namjoon. "When did you tell the boys to come over?" you asked, curiously. "I woke up at 11:30 A.M and texted them," he answered. You nodded before heading to the bathroom. After a few minutes, you finished taking a shower and you put on your clothes. You grabbed your hair dryer and started drying your hair. After your hair was completely dry, you brushed your hair. You decided it would be best to keep your hair down since you were going to wear a beanie. After you finished brushing your hair, you put on your beanie. You grabbed your rounded glasses and put them on as well. Then you walked out of the bathroom. You saw that all the boxes were cleared out of your bedroom. The only things left were your two suitcases and backpacks. You grabbed your hair dryer, the towels that you and Namjoon used, your bathroom products, the clothes you and Namjoon wore last night, and your hairbrush. Then you placed the items into your (normal sized) backpac (Your favorite backpack was the mini backpack, it's the backpack you carry around the most). You grabbed your phone from your bed stand before heading to the kitchen. The boxes were still there, and there were some boxes left in the living room. You opened your fridge and decided to make pancakes for everyone. But you didn't know if they ate yet. So instead of wasting ingredients, you grabbed a black hoodie and put it on. You started heading outside and you put on your shoes (the ones you didn't pack up). Then you looked around until you spotted Jimin. You ran towards him. "Hey, Jimin," you stopped in front of him. "Hi, Y/N," he smiled. "Did you guys eat breakfast yet?" you asked. "We did but I think we should start eating lunch, right about now," he answered. You smiled, "Great, tell the guys I'll make lunch for them. Namjoon and me haven't eaten yet so we're technically eating brunch." He smiled like a mochi (But food doesn't smile). "Sure thing," he said. Then he turned around and he started walking.

When you entered your apartment, you took off your shoes and immediately started heading towards the kitchen. "Which box were the bowls in again...?" you asked yourself. You read the label on the boxes. "Found you!" you smiled once you found the box with all the bowls. Then you pulled out eight bowls. You decided not to make pancakes and instead make spicy noodles (Thats unhealthy). You immediately started looking for a pan. After you found it, you started making the noodles. You didn't want to waste time. Time by time, you heard the members come into the living room to pick up boxes.

After a few minutes, you finished making the noodles. You grabbed your phone to check the time (2:15 P.M.). You walked into the living room, and saw that everyone were sitting on the couch. They sure looked exhausted. "Lunch time," you said. They looked at you and smiled. "I was starting to starve over here," Namjoon immediately stood up and headed to the dining room. You already set everything up so everyone could eat without having to wait for you. That's only because you were starving. You sat down and started eating. The others did the same. "This is delicious Y/N!!" Jungkook shouted before stuffing his face. "There's more if you want seconds," you smiled. "I want seconds!" they all said in unison. You laughed and continued eating because, you too, wanted seconds as well.

Yay~~, your moving to the BTS dorms.
I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako