Out Like a Light

You and BTS finished eating. Now you're washing the dishes. While doing so, you watched the members attempt to clear out all the boxes in the living room. After you finished cleaning the dishes,, you slowly placed them of the counter. Since the dish drying rack was already packed, and you didn't want to go through the hassle of unboxing, you decided to place a towel underneath the plates. So now, you have to wait for the bowls and pan to dry. Then you can place them back into the box.

You walked into the living room. Jimin was currently picking up a box. "Can I help?" you asked and he looked at you. "No, you should just rest," he replied. "Why do I need to rest? I want to help," you crossed your arms. "Y/N, you did enough so please just rest," he adverted his eyes back to the box. "Are you telling me this because I'm a female so you think that I can't help?" you glared at him (Um, are you assuming things?). He placed the box onto the ground. "I would never. All I'm just saying is that you need to rest. Namjoon told us that you worked until three in the morning," he placed both of his hands onto his hip. "I got enough hours of sleep, I'll be fine," you grabbed a box and picked it up like it was nothing.

~To Jimin~

"What the- this chick is hella strong," Jimin mumbled to himself. He picked up the box he placed down earlier and followed behind Y/N.

~Outside~

~Back to you~

You walked out of your apartment and to the moving van. It seems like Seokjin and Namjoon were waiting for something. "Hey guys," you approached them. "Y/N, what are you doing?" Seokjin asked. "Just helping out," you stopped in front of them. "No need, jagiya," Namjoon took the box out of your arms. "Whoa, jagiya this is heavy! How were you able to carry this so easily?" he placed the box into the van. "I'm strong...?" you answered questionably. "Your arms don't even look or seem that buff," he said. You just shrugged. "Genes maybe?" and he didn't press on the subject any further. But he was looking at you like you weren't human. "Why are you guys just waiting here? Aren't you going to help the other boys?" you asked, curiously. "We are helping," Seokjin said. "We're waiting out here. When one of the boys comes with a box, we take it out from them so they can return and get the rest of the boxes. I mean it is going faster," Namjoon explained. "Okay, I'll go inside and help," you rolled up your sleeves.

~To Namjoon and Seokjin~

When Y/N started walking back to her apartment, Namjoon attempted to stop you but Seokjin stopped Namjoon instead. "Just let her help," Seokjin watched as Y/N disappear.

~After a while~

You were able to help without any interruptions. After a while, the boxes soon disappeared from your apartment. Now it was time to take apart your furniture. "Y/N, please rest you did enough," Jungkook said. He seemed about you. "No I-," before you could finish your sentence, Yoongi grabbed your shoulder and turned you around. "I'm tired, let's rest," he yawned, making you sigh. "You can rest," you told him. "You sure look tired, come rest with me," he grabbed your arm. "But-," you replied. "No buts," he said. Yoongi sat on the couch and fell asleep instantly. You stared at him in disbelief but you eventually sat down and closed your eyes. To your surprise, you were tired. You were out like a light.

~To the others~

"Man, she really tired. I wonder how Yoongi could tell," Seokjin placed a blanket over Yoongi and Y/N (it was the blanket from your bed). "Well, he's her best friend for a reason," Namjoon replied. Namjoon stared at Y/N and grabbed out his phone before a picture of her and went off to help the others. Seokjin followed behind Namjoon. "Wait, I forgot something. Go on ahead," he told Seokjin. Seokjin nodded as he walked into Y/N's bedroom. When Namjoon returned to the living room, he walked over to Y/N and kissed her forehead. "Rest well," he smiled. Then started walking to Y/N's bedroom where the others were taking apart the furniture. "Hyung, are we taking the bed apart as well?" Jungkook asked. Namjoon shook his head. "There's no need," he answered. Jungkook looked at him, confused. "Why's that?" he asked. "She doesn't need a bed. We only have enough room for her recording room," Namjoon answered. Then he walked over to Seokjin. Jungkook nodded and continued taking apart the rest of the furnitures.

~After a few hours~

When you were awake, you opened your eyes and saw Namjoon. "Oh sorry, did I wake you up?" he asked. "Huh...?" was your response. Then realized that you were outside, and that he was carrying you. "What, where are we going?" you started freaking out. "Hey, stop moving!" Namjoon said. You stopped and stared at him, waiting for answers. "We finished putting everything into the moving van," he answered. "Put me down," you demanded. "Why?" he asked, confused. "I need to double check!" you replied, making him sigh. He turned around and started heading back to your apartment. "Hyung, where are you going?" Taehyung asked. "Y/N wants to double check," Namjoon answered. Taehyung nodded and continued walking. "Put me down, Namjoon!" you demanded once again while squirming around. "Don't you like me carrying you?" he asked, and you nodded. "But it'll be faster, I'm heavy!" you said. He sighed loudly. "Why would say your heavy? You're super light," he slowly placed you down. When your feet touched the ground, you immediately started running back. It seems like you already had shoes on. When you made it to your apartment, you grabbed the key from your back pocket. You unlocked the door and you started double checking every room. After you double checked every room, you sighed in relief since there was nothing left behind. Namjoon walked into the living room. "Happy?" he asked. "Yup but I still have a motorcycle," you turned around. "If you left right now, you would have forgotten my motorcycle and the keys to my apartment," you walked out. After Namjoon left, you locked the door. You started heading to your landowner's room. "Jagiya, why are you just leaving me?" he started catching up with you. "I'm sorry... I was just in a rush," you apologized. He grabbed your hand. "It's fine, lets go," he smiled.

When you made it to your landowner's room, you knocked on the door. "Come in," she answered. The both of you entered the room while holding hands. She stared at you both. "Y/N, is this your boyfriend?" she asked and you nodded. "He's an attractive one," she smiled. Namjoon greeted her, politely. "Here are the keys to my apartment," you held out the key. "You're leaving already...?" she asked, sadly. She grabbed the key from you hand and you nodded. "Please have this," she pulled out a cute cat stuffed animal from behind her counter. You smiled, you weren't going to deny a stuffed animal. "Thank you..." you gave her one last hug. She was crying again and you comforted her until she stopped. "I'll see you later then..." she wiped her tears. "Please take good care of her, she deserves so much," she told Namjoon, making him smile. "I plan on making her happy everyday," he promised. You and Namjoon waved to the landowner, and she waved smiled.

Namjoon~ is stealing Y/N.
Whoaaa subject change:
Over six hundred reads and a hundred votes!
Thank you so much for the amazing support and, in general, for reading!
Pretty sure this story is getting more cringey as new chapters come along.
But anyways, I hoped you enjoyed!
Thank you all for reading!! ^~^
~XutieMiako