Meeting Yoongi

Hey guys, it's XutieMiako! To start off this chapter, it will be a flashback to where you (the reader) met Min Yoongi Aka Suga... Enjoy...

~Flashback~

~A few weeks after your meeting with BTS~

A few weeks had pass since you meet BTS and talked to RM. It's currently night time, and you need ingredients to make food for dinner, so you got changed. You grabbed your backpack and phone. You walked out of your apartment, and made sure to lock the door. Then you started walking to the grocery store.

Your outfit is:

~A few minutes later~

When you arrived at the grocery store, you grabbed a basket and headed into the store. You looked at your ingredient list while walking around looking for potatoes. You were planning to make mashed potatoes. You were way too distracted, making you suddenly bump into someone. You immediately reacted by grabbing the person's hand. Then you started pulling them back so they could regain balance and not fall. "Whoa, you're pretty strong," a familiar voice said. When you looked up, you saw Yoongi. "I'm so sorry Yoongi! I-I mean Oppa." Yoongi looked at you, "Aren't you that girl who wanted to talk to Namjoon-ah?" You nodded, making Yoongi chuckle. "You're pretty confident to do that in public," you look down at the floor embarrassed.

"I like your confidence!" Yoongi stated. You looked at Yoongi, who was smiling at you. "What's your name?" Yoongi asked. "Y/N," you answered quietly. "Hmm... it's nice to meet you, Y/N." You looked at Yoongi for a while in awkward silence. "So... what brings you here...?" you finally asked. "Ahh... well, the boys forced me to buy ingredients. For whatever we're eating tonight... and I agreed because I was getting hungry. But I haven't been able to find some of the ingredients. You seem to know what you're doing, can you help me?" you looked at Yoongi, shocked. "No way, the Genius Yoongi wants my help?" you thought before smiling, "Yea sure! I'm trying to find some ingredients as well."

As you helped Yoongi find ingredients, the both of you instantly clicked, meaning you and Yoongi understood each other. You guys clicked so well it seemed like you guys were best friends although you guys just started talking a few minutes ago.

~After a few minutes~

After you and Yoongi no longer had ingredients on your list, you guys went to the cash register and paid for the food before going outside. "Welp..." Yoongi said. You watched as he pulled out a piece of paper and pen before writing something down. "Here's my phone number if you ever need me," he smiled and then walked off. You were left surprised on what just happened. You looked at the piece of paper. Yoongi had actually written down his number along with a note saying, "I'll like to get to know you more. We clicked so well I felt like we are already best friends. :)" You smiled before placing the phone number into your phone. You texted him so he could have your phone number.

That day you became best friends with Yoongi...

~Back to the present~

You walked behind Namjoon, following his lead. Just then, you felt your phone vibrate in your back pocket. When you pulled out your phone, you saw that Yoongi messaged you.

Yoongi:
What are you doing??
Y/N:
Hanging out with Namjoon.
Yoongi:
Ahh... so thats where he was running off to in a rush...
Y/N:
Huh...?
Yoongi:
Nothing.
Anyways, where are you guys heading to?
Y/N:
The BTS dorms...
Yoongi:
Huh?
How come?
Y/N:
Well...
Namjoon wanted to talk with me at the park, so he could get to know me better.
But...
A group of females started to chase after him.
So he decided that it would be better if we went to the dorms and talk in his room.
Yoongi:
That makes sense.
Being an idol is tough, because there's always that slight chance you might run into a crazy fan. Then all of a sudden, they start taking pictures and chasing after you...
Y/N:
Good thing I'm just a YouTuber...
Yoongi:
I feel like YouTubers would have to struggle as much as idols...
Y/N:
Well... that's kind of true if you're popular.
Yoongi:
Aren't you popular?? I've seen the amount of subscribers you have...
Y/N:
Subject change!
Yoongi:
Aish... anyways, I'm going to tell the boys that you're coming...
Y/N:
What?
Why??
Yoongi:
Well...
Since you're coming to the dorms, that means you're our guest.
Am I right?
Y/N:
Yeah...
Yoongi:
See?
Don't worry, we won't make you uncomfortable.
But if they do, I'll beat them up for you.
Y/N:
Thanks...
But I'm pretty sure I can do it myself.
Yoongi:
???
Y/N:
Hahaha, don't worry about it.
I'll see you at the dorms then.
Yoongi:
See you.

You turned off your phone before putting it back into your back pocket. Namjoon stopped and turned around. You looked at Namjoon confused, "Can I, um... can you teach me how to skateboard??" Namjoon asked while looking down at the skateboard that you've been carrying ever since he started leading you to the BTS dorms. "Huh...? You want to learn how to skateboard??" Namjoon nodded. You giggled, "Sure," you replied and gave him a warm smile, "I'd love to teach you."

You were teaching Namjoon how to skateboard. You were holding onto his arm so he doesn't fall and injure himself. You looked at Namjoon, seeing that he was smiling happily while riding the skateboard. Just then, your hand slipped, losing grip of Namjoons arm. The skateboard was still moving and you could tell Namjoon was about to lose balance. You immediately ran to him and grabbed him. You made sure that you were the one who fell on the ground rather than him. *Thump* Namjoon had landed on you, and you... landed on the hard concrete. "Ouch..." you mumbled. Namjoon immediately pushed himself up and looked you right into your eyes, you blushed and looked away. "A-Are you okay...?" you asked worried about him. "I should be asking you that! Are you okay?! You landed on the hard concrete and I landed on top of you." (Cliché moments at its finest)

That's the end of this chapter!
What's going to happen next??
I hoped you enjoy!
~XutieMiako