Angel

"She's impressive," someone said behind Jungkook and Taehyung. "Namjoon..." Yoongi looked at the figure behind the younger members. Jungkook and Taehyung both turn off their phones before turning to face Namjoon. "No need to hide it, I got the notification as well," Namjoon held up his phone. "I mean, I'm pretty sure all the BTS members got the notification. We share the same twitter," he reminded. The two younger members laughed nervously. "Don't you hate that she's fighting...?" Yoongi watched Namjoon's facial expression. He shook his head. "Knowing Y/N, she probably did it to defend herself. Or in general, for defense. Whether it benefited her or another person, she did it for a good reason," Namjoon said. "But hyung, it's weird not seeing you date a feminine girl. I mean, you said it was your ideal type," Taehyung said. "Taehyung, an ideal type is an idea of what you want your future someone to be. It can always change because it's just an idea," Namjoon explained. Taehyung looked at Namjoon, he looked like a lost child. "I don't get it," Taehyung said. "What Namjoon is saying is that an ideal type is what you think you want your future girlfriend or boyfriend to be. But that ideal type can change when someone with different traits comes along. Meaning, that the person can change your ideal type and you can like them. You'll look above your ideal type and like that person instead," Jungkook tried to explain it in a simpler way. Taehyung only looked at him. "Ohhh... I still don't get it," Taehyung replied, dumbfounded. "Taehyung, it's not that difficult. An ideal type is what you think you want your special someone to be. It can always change when someone different enters your life," Yoongi explained. Taehyung nodded, "Okay, I got it." Namjoon sighed, "Anyways, why did you bring that up?" Taehyung turned his attention to Namjoon. "Because I thought you wanted a feminine girl, and not a tomboy (Last I checked... Namjoon likes girls that dress like tomboys... But I may be wrong ~XutieMiako) like Y/N," he shrugged. "Get back to practicing!" one of the staff yells. Every member started practicing.

~After an hour~

~Back to you~

You opened your eyes slowly. Then you sat up; as you're stretching, you yawned. After, you grabbed your phone to check the time (4:00 P.M). You decided to go visit BTS while they're practicing. You got up and grabbed everything you needed. Then you started heading to BigHit. But first, you entered the kitchen and started making a (healthy) strawberry smoothie for you and BTS. After you were done, about thirty minutes had past, you called the person who drives BTS to BigHit. When the driver arrived, it took about ten minutes, you left the dorm. Then you carried the bag of smoothies to the car before sitting down. After a while, you arrived at the BigHit. You thanked the driver. Then you walked into the building. The person at the counter let you in immediately since you were considered "V.I.P." You knocked on the door of their practice room. Jess was the one who opened the door. "Y/N!" Jess smiled happily at your appearance. "Hello, Jess," you greeted her. "Come in!" she motioned you, and you walked in. "I saw your live stream!" Jess smiled. "Yea, I saw your question and I answered it!" you smiled warmly. "What's that?" Jess pointed at the bag you were carrying. "Oh these are healthy) strawberry smoothies for BTS and me," you lifted up the bag. "Wha, I'm so jealous," Jess said. You smiled, "I'll make you one next time." "Hooray!" Jess cheered. She gave you a quick hug and ran back to Kayla.

It didn't seem like BTS noticed your presence since they were busy practicing. You walked over to a table and placed the bag on the table. Then you slowly made your way over to them. You stood on the side as you watched them practiced. Jungkook immediately saw you and smiled cutely. You waved at him and smiled back. Namjoon still didn't notice you since he was busy trying to concentration. You watched as he continued dancing. After a few seconds, you immediately recognized the dance and song. it was DNA. You smiled as you watched them practiced. Then you started dancing along with them but in a silly way. Hoseok noticed and started laughing. Then Yoongi noticed and gave you his gummy smile. Eventually, every member noticed you beside Namjoon. They were laughing at you as you danced along with them. Then the song ended and the six members, who were laughing, apologized to the staffs for their sudden outburst of laughter. "Just take a break," Jess smiled. They nodded and those who noticed your presence, walked over to you. "Y/N, that was so funny!" Jimin said while still laughing. "Yea, what the heck, Y/N," Jungkook wiped a tear that was caused by too much laughter. "Sorry for distracting you," you apologized while giggling. Yoongi looked over to Namjoon, who was still kind of practicing. "Did he really not notice you?" Yoongi asked. You shook your head. "He looked really focused, that's a good thing," you shrugged.

Just then, an idea popped into your head. "Can you guys distract Namjoon?" you asked the them. They looked at you confused but still nodded in agreement. They went up to Namjoon and started talking to him. You slowly walked up behind him. When he was in reach, you covered his eyes. "Guess who~," you said. "Y/N?" Namjoon asked, surprised. Then you uncovered his eyes. He immediately turned around and gave you a hug. "When did you get here??" he asked, he was happy to see you. "Namjoon, don't forget that no one here knows that we're dating!" you reminded him and he immediately released you. "Sorry, I forgot," Namjoon apologized. You smiled, "It's fine and to answer your question, I was here ever since you were practicing to DNA." He looked at you shocked. "What... really? I didn't see you," he said, sadly. You giggled, "Yea because you were busy focusing." "You should have seen her, she was dancing along with us but in a funnier way," Seokjin laughed at the memory. "What, I want to see that..." Namjoon said, disappointed. "Don't worry, I'll recreate it for you," Jungkook said before he mimicking you. He watched Jungkook. "But it's only cuter when Y/N does it," Namjoon said while pouting. You laughed and walked up beside Jungkook. Then you started copying him. Namjoon stared at you and chuckled. "See it's cuter," he pulled out his phone and started recording. You didn't notice because you were busy copying Jungkook. After a few minutes, he suddenly stopped and pointed over at Namjoon. You looked over to him. "Are you recording me?" you half shouting and ran over to Namjoon to snatch his phone. He started running off. You chased after him, and attempted to get his phone. "Delete it!!" you shouted while quickly catching up to him. "No, it's my phone!" he shouted back. The both of you were running in and out of the practice room. Eventually, you slowly caught up to him. Then you grabbed his t-shirt, making him trip over himself. *Thump* He fell face first onto the floor. "Oh no!" you immediately kneeled down to aid him. He turned and looked up at you. "Are you okay?!" you asked, genuinely worried. "I will be... ifIf you kiss me," he puckered his lips. You stared at him and then looked around. After you made sure no one was looking, you leaned down. Namjoon kissed you instead, it was a quick peck on the lips. He smiled, "See I'm all better because I was kissed by an angel." Then he sat up, and you blushed. "Angel..." you repeated out loud. "Yup, angel," he smiled.

Angels have wings, they're pretty, I'm none of that, I'm no angel.
I'm a flying potato though...
Thank you guys for eight hundred reads!!
Celebration, 🎉 🎊 I might do something special when this story reaches a thousand read...
Hehehe anyways, I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako