Nervous

~An hour ago~

~Narrator's P.O.V.~

At this moment... Namjoon's a nervous wreck. "Ah, today is the day! What am I supposed to do?" Namjoon asked himself. He wanted to confess to Y/N, but he was too nervous that she'll reject him. As Y/N gave him more information about herself, he finally figured out why he felt so attached to her. Suddenly, there was a knock on his door. "Come in," Namjoon said and the door swung open. It was one of his girl friends. "Sarah! (I don't know any Korean names =+= Don't judge me... ~XutieMiako) Man, am I glad you came," Namjoon said happily. "I mean... you did tell me to come all the way over here," Sarah replied before walking over to him. "Why do you look so stress?" she asked with concern. "Well, I called you over here because I have this huge crush on one of my fans. I told her we were dating because I knew that I liked her. But then she asked why I liked her, and we 'broke' up," he explained. She stared at him, "What does this have to do with your stress??" she asked, slightly confused. "Well I told Y/N, the person I like, to meet me at the book cafe close to where we met. I'm planning to confess to her but I just don't know how to!" he answered frustrated. "Wow, what happened to the straightforward Namjoon that I'm oh so used to??" she giggled a little.

"Sarah, this isn't a joke! I want to be with her, and I want her to know that I don't like her because of her looks," Namjoon said while looking at Sarah seriously. She exhaled loudly, "Fine... I'll help." Then she grabbed Namjoon's hand before making him stand up. "First we'll get her a present, what type of girl is she?" Sarah asked. "Well she's a tomboy but like a cute tomboy," he replied. "Great~, that definitely helps," she said sarcastically. "Hm... roses might work. Let's go buy some roses," she suggested before walking out of Namjoon's room. "Wait, what if she doesn't like them?" he asked while following behind her. He was concerned that Y/N won't accept the flowers. "Namjoon, does she like you?" Sarah asked. She turned to him and he nodded. "Well, did she give you reasons why she likes you?" he nodded again. "A lot of reasons... she said there's more though," Namjoon answered. "Then she'll accept the roses. If she knew it was from someone she likes, then she'll definitely accept them in a heartbeat," she gave him a reassuring smile. "Now let's go," she said before walking into the living room. He smiled. "Thanks Sarah, you're truly the best," he mumbled to himself before catching up with her.

~A few minutes later~

Namjoon and Sarah went to the flower shop, and picked up the most beautiful roses they could find. Then they started heading to the book cafe. "It's definitely like her..." Namjoon said, "Beautiful and just so unique." Sarah look over at him, "You don't just have a crush, you're in love~" she teased him, making him laughed. They finally made it to the cafe. "I don't know what to do or say!" he panicked. She laughed, "Calm down, I'll give you some advice. So when you see her, hug her like this." Then Sarah hugged Namjoon, and he hugged her back. "Then you tell her how beautiful she looks, and then chat with her for a little," she advised. "After a few minutes pass, tell her what you want to tell her and then ask her out," she broke the hug. "Okay?" she asked. Namjoon nodded and smiled, "Okay, thank you. What about the roses?" he asked. "Oh that, just hand it to her after the hug," she informed and he nodded. "Well, I'll be off," she said. She waved goodbye to him as she walked off, and he waved back.

~Namjoon's P.O.V.~

"Okay I got this," I thought to myself while breathing in and out. I opened the door, and looked around but I saw no sign of Y/N. "Huh, did she leave already?" I asked myself. I started walking around the book cafe, trying to find her. "Maybe she's late, that's strange..." I grabbed my phone and started texting Y/N.

~To you~

You were in he bathroom, wiping your tears. Eventually, you stopped crying but your heart was still in pain. "Stupid Y/N, why did you decide to like someone again? You idiot!" you told yourself. Just then your phone vibrated. You grabbed your phone and saw a message from Namjoon. Instead of answering it, you just read the messages (just from the notification).

The Love of my Life ❤️:
Y/N, where are you??
Are you late?
Y/N, answer my text!
Where the heck are you? Are you still asleep...?
Y/N, please answer my text... Did you forget about what I told you a week ago?

You sighed, and grabbed your stuff. Then you opened the bathroom door slightly before peeking out. "Good, no sign of Namjoon," you thought. Then you immediately rushed out of the cafe. You started heading home. Your phone kept vibrating.

~Narrator's P.O.V.~

Namjoon tried contacting Y/N multiple times but he didn't get a reply. "Maybe she forgot her phone at home. No, she doesn't seem like the type to forget her belongings," he mumbled to himself. He decided to ask the person at the counter so he walked over to the counter. "Excuse me, miss," Namjoon said, and the female turned around. "Omg, he's so hot!" she thought. She changed her appearance quickly, trying to look hot. The female crossed her arms and leaned her upper body against the counter to look make her breast more visible. "Um..." Namjoon said with confusion, making her smirk. "I have you underneath my fingertips," she thought to herself. Namjoon asked the female if she's saw Y/N come here. After the question, the female looked like she was offended. "I did but I think she left with another guy," she lied. "But you don't need her. Since you probably have a lot of people who want you, like me. How about you and me get to know each other better?" she winked suggestively. Namjoon stared at the female. "No thanks, and if she just left alone then you don't have to lie," he turned around and walked off. "What the hell? I'm more attractive than that b****," she started grinding her teeth.

~To the lady who was at the counter~

The female went to one of her co-workers. "Take over for me, Gwyneth!" she commanded. Gwyneth looked at her. "Why Lily?" Gwyneth gave a confused face. "I just met this sexy guy, and I want him!" Lily said with determination. "Fine..." Gwyneth agreed. "Yay, thanks Gwyneth! I owe you," Lily went to change. "Wait, what do you plan on doing?" Gwyneth asked. "I'm going to follow him home," Lily smirked.

Looks like Namjoon has a stalker~~.
Just one more day of Exams, 😭😭 wish me luck!
I hoped you enjoyed!!
~XutieMiako