Jealously...??

Yoongi looked at you before walking over to you and squatted down. "Are you sure?? You're scared, aren't you??" Yoongi asked concerned. "I'll be fine. I'll probably get major nightmares though," you replied before realizing something, "Um Yoongi, where's the bathroom? I didn't take a shower yet." Yoongi looked at you, "There should be one in Namjoon's room." Yoongi suddenly smirked. You looked at Yoongi for a while before getting up, and told Jungkook to wait until you were done taking a shower. He agreed to wait for you.

You stood outside Namjoon's room, hesitating to knock on the door. "Y/N, come on! You need a shower or you'll smell bad," you told yourself. Finally, you got enough confidence. You knocked on the door. "Come in," you heard Namjoon say. You slowly opened the door. When the door fully opened, you saw Namjoon at his desk writing something. Namjoon turned to look at you. "Oh, Y/N," he smiled. "How can he act like that! After what happened... maybe it was just to confuse me," you thought before sighing. "Did you need something?" Namjoon asked. "U-Uh, yeah. Yoongi told me that there is um... a bathroom here, and I need to take a shower," you replied. Namjoon nodded before standing up and leaving the room. Soon, Namjoon returned with a towel. You thanked him, and he directed you to the bathroom. "U-Um... do you have something I could wear...?" you asked nervously. Namjoon laughed, "Why are you suddenly so shy?" You glared at Namjoon. "You're the one who kissed me without warning!!" you thought before looking down at your feet. "Yea, I have something for you to wear. Wait here," Namjoon instructed as he headed towards his closest. He pulled out an black hoodie. "Perfect! I love oversized clothing," you accidentally said out loud. You looked away, embarrassed (I-It's not like I like you or anything, Baka). You could hear Namjoon laughing. "Hey, don't laugh at me!!" you shouted. "B-But you're so cute!" he said mid laughter. You blushed even more, "He just called me cute!" you thought.

Namjoon was still laughing as he handed you his hoodie. It smelled just like him. You walked into the bathroom and locked the door, you made sure the door was locked. You pulled out your phone from your back pocket. You unlocked it and tapped on Pandora. You normally like it when you can listen and sing to music when you're showering. As the songs started playing, you sang along quietly while taking your clothes off.

~A few minutes later~

You finished taking a shower and grabbed the towel Namjoon gave you. "Dang it... I don't have anything to wear underneath the hoodie besides my underwear," you thought. You put on your underwear and pulled Namjoons hoodie over your head. Then you looked at yourself in the mirror and you smiled at yourself. You opened the bathroom door slowly, and peeked out to see if Namjoon was still in his room. "Boo!" Namjoon quietly said. He was really close to your ear, you jumped and turned to see Namjoon laughing. "Hey, that's mean!" you started hitting Namjoon softly. "Sorry! Stop~" Namjoon said pulling you into an embrace. You stopped hitting him and relaxed into the embrace. "Y/N..." Namjoon said. You didn't reply. "I think I'm starting to have a crush on you..." Namjoon said. You smiled, "Are you sure...?" You heard Namjoon chuckle. "Aren't you happy? Isn't this what you wanted?" he asked and you nodded. Just then, Taehyung burst into the room. "Hyung! It's-" Taehyung stopped. You immediately pushed Namjoon against the wall, "Ouch" Namjoon winced due to the sudden pain. "Well... I just pushed the guy I like against the wall," you thought. "What do you need, Taehyung-ah?" Namjoon asked while still in pain. "Were you guys hugging?!" Taehyung asked loudly. "Aish, be quiet!" Namjoon said. "You guys were hugging without me?!?" Taehyung said. You immediately started laughing before opening your arms, signaling for Taehyung to come give you a hug. He ran towards you, with his arms wide open.  He seemed like a precious cute alien when he hugged you. Taehyung spun the both of you side to side within the hug. "Oh, it's time to watch the horror movie!" Taehyung said excitedly before breaking the hug. "Okay," Namjoon replied. As Taehyung walked out the room, you felt Namjoon place his hand on your shoulder. Before you could do anything, Namjoon had pinned you against the wall. You looked at him, confused and in shock. "Why did you hug Taehyung?" Namjoon asked. You giggled, "Are you jealous~?" you teased. He stared at you for a while before placing his head against the wall. He was still pinning you against it. "Look at what you made me into..." Namjoon said softly. You giggled, "Cutie." You saw Namjoon smile.

~In the living room~

It was time to watch the horror movie. "I heard it's very scary!" Jungkook said. "Ahh... why did I agree to this??" you asked yourself. Yoongi looked back at you, still concerned. Namjoon decided to sit next to you. Seokjin handed you a blanket. You smiled before thanking him. You put it over you and Namjoon, and soon enough the horror movie started. The beginning wasn't as scary. It just a house that was covered in cobwebs, and had broken windows with some wood nailed against the wall. Just like any horror movie house. As you kept watching it, it got more bloody along the way. Some little girls walked into the house, curious of stories about the house. "I heard if you walk into this house you'll get cursed and die at night," one girl said. The other girls laughed and walked in while one girl, the one informed the others about the house, decided not to. "Smart decision," you thought to yourself. The girls walked out the house, clearly showing their disappointment. "What type of lie is this," the girls shouted at the one girl, "W-What?" the one girl stuttered, "It was empty!" the girls shouted angrily (Because you can't see curses or ghost, idiots). The movie continues with the girls death. At night, one girl slips while holding scissors stabbing herself in the stomach. The other deaths were too much for you to watch . You covered your eyes. Not only was the movie about a haunted house with a curse, it was also about some other stuff. Namjoon seemed to be enjoying it. Yoongi would give you a look of concern once or twice, just to check up on you.

Let's talk about this real quick. Discussion time!
The movie wasn't scary, clearly... Jungkook lied to us.
I mean, the girl slipped and stabbed herself with scissors.
Plus I ran out of any murderous scenes because I lacked ideas.
Also, a movie within a movie without one continuous theme.

Thanks for reading! Almost to a hundred reads!
(I was so happy about a hundred reads but now I have like seventy-one thousand reads, it's just so insane to me. Thank you so much, everyone. ~2019)
I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako