The Beach

Even since Namjoon and you left the park, you've been in the car for about thirty minutes. "Joonie... Where are we going?" You asked as you looked outside the window, all you could see was nature. "Don't worry about it babe... Can you tell me what time it is?" Namjoon asked and you looked at your watch to see the time, "2:30 P.M," You answered. "Wow... Time passed by that quickly? I'm glad we have time," Namjoon said. "But I don't think wearing high heels will help at what we're doing next," Namjoon said his attention still glued to the road. "What are we doing?" You asked curiously, "Also why can't I wear high heels?" You asked. "Well... Since you dressed so fancy and pretty today I'll take the easy route," Namjoon stated, "Okay..." you said confused.

~Time : 2:45 P.M~

"Why are we still out here. Where are we going?" You asked impatiently, "Well seems like the time was passing by slower than I expected, so I wanted to go somewhere else so we can pass the time," Namjoon said. You huffed, "Okay whatever Joonie," you said looking outside, you then noticed something. Sand and the ocean, "The beach?!" You asked in excitement, "Yup, we're going to spend some time at the beach," Namjoon said. "Is this why my high heels wouldn't help?" You asked, "What no... It was something else but we need to waste time," Namjoon replied. You rolled down the window, you felt as the breeze enter the car and you could feel the temperature wasn't as cold as it was this morning. "Are we going to swim in the ocean?" You asked excited, "Sure if the weather is good enough..." Namjoon replied, "Wait what about our swimsuit?" You asked disappointed. You lowered your head, "Don't worry about it babe. This was sort of my plan... So I got prepared beforehand," Namjoon reassured. "The swimsuits are in the bags in the car trunk," Namjoon said and you stared at him, "My swimsuit shouldn't be too revealing," you looked at Namjoon dead in the eyes. Namjoon parked the car before rubbing the back of his neck, "Um... Definitely not," he said laughing nervously.

Namjoon got out of the car and grabbed a bag from the car trunk. You got out of the car as well, "Here," Namjoon said handing you a swimsuit and an oversized sweater. "Thanks..." you said as you grabbed the clothes, "Just um don't look at the swimsuit... Until you put it on in the bathroom," Namjoon said. You stared at him, "Whatever, make sure you hide your identity, Mr.KpopIdol," you said before walking off to go take off your shoes. You placed your high heels into the car and placed your purse into the car along with your glasses. "Babe do you have any sneakers...? Something I could wear?" You asked, "Here," Namjoon said throwing sandals at you and you caught it. "Thank you!" You said happily before heading to the public bathroom to change. You looked over to the beach, to your surprise there were not that much people but there was a small group of teenagers. You entered the bathroom, entered a stall and started changing.

Your swimsuit is:

Your oversized sweater is:(Choose either pink or blue, your decision ~XutieMiako)

(Choose either pink or blue, your decision ~XutieMiako)

You stared at the swimsuit in disbelief as you exited the stall, you immediately put on the oversized sweater that had been resting on your arm

You stared at the swimsuit in disbelief as you exited the stall, you immediately put on the oversized sweater that had been resting on your arm. "This shows too much skin for my liking!" You thought angrily as you grabbed the bag that had your dress and Namjoon's jacket. You angrily stomped out of the bathroom, as you exited the bathroom a ray of sunlight shined in your face making it hard for you to see. You adjusted your eyes to the sun before walking over to the car to see Namjoon leaning against it, probably waiting for you. As you approached him you grabbed his arm, "Why'd you get me this swimsuit!" you asked trying to not lose to the attractive guy that was in front of you. "Babe that's why I gave you the oversized sweater," Namjoon stated, "I thought it'll look cute on you!" Namjoon said. You glared at him, "I'm not taking this sweater off," you told him angrily, "Why? I want to see!" Namjoon asked. You glared at him, "Damn it he's too hot," you thought covering your mouth and looking to the side as you blushed intensely. You glanced over at Namjoon, he was wearing a white t-shirt and black swim shorts, he sure look hot along with his sunglasses as he tried to hide his identity. "Let's just go," you said as you placed the bag with your clothes into the backpack Namjoon was carrying. Namjoon locked the car and you both headed to the shore.

"You know babe, you were the one who wanted to swim. But you can't swim with your oversized sweater on, I know how much you love your oversized sweaters," Namjoon said and you stared at him. It was true you don't like it when your oversized clothes got wet or dirty. Namjoon and you walked to a part of the beach, Namjoon placed down the blanket he was carrying when you saw him. "I'll just watch," you said as you grabbed the hem of your sweater and pulled it down. "You sure?" Namjoon asked pulling out his phone and taking a picture. "Well then I'm off, protect our spot," Namjoon said tossing his phone to you and you caught it. You watched as he ran into the water, you sighed sadly, you placed his phone into a backpack that Namjoon had brought along. You watched as he was running playfully in the water as if he was a kid, you looked around, and you saw the girls around you were wearing way more revealing stuff than you were. "These girls look like high schoolers," you thought, "Screw it I want to be in the ocean, with my boyfriend," you thought as you took off your sweater and placed it into the backpack. You got up, started running to the ocean, you stood still as the water reached your feet. Namjoon noticed that you've finally decided to come alone. You ran to your boyfriend, "Babe... You um..." he said trying to pick out words. Namjoon stared up and down at you, "You... Maybe I should have chosen another swimsuit," he said looking away and blushing really badly. "Yea maybe you should have," you agreed while going more into the water, "I really need to take pictures of you," Namjoon said. "You're weird, you don't have to take a lot of photos of me," you said as you felt the water reach your waist. "Babe aren't you a little too into the water?" Namjoon asked worried as he was a short distance from you. "I'll be fine," you said as you turned to him and splash water on him, "Babe!" Namjoon said. Your eyes widen as you saw his white t-shirt stick against his body, it became see through caused by the water. You looked away, you slowly walk to him and grabbed his arm. "You need to wear a better shirt... What if a girl sees you like this?" You asked, "I'll be jealous," you said and Namjoon laughed, "My girlfriend is so cute," Namjoon replied giving you a kiss on the lips and you kiss him back.

~To...~

"Lily we shouldn't be following him!" Gwyneth said, "Shut up Gwyneth!" Lily replied. "I want him!!" Julie shouted, "Did he go to the beach?" Lily asked as she turned the steering wheel. "This isn't right, we should leave a Kpop idol alone!" Gwyneth said angrily. "Doesn't matter I'll do anything for him," Lily replied as she parked the car. "We'll change and bend in with the people on the beach," Julie said as she's pulled off her shirt, "Wait that's your bar!!" Gwyneth said as she attempted to pull down Julies shirt. "We can just hang out like this," Lily suggested, "Fine..." Julie said pulling her shirt down again.

"Get ready Namjoon, I'm about to be the love of your life," Lily mumble as she smirked.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako