Picnic

Authors Note: Play BTS Fake Love while reading this chapter. You're welcome. 😏

Also, I'm officially back! Did you guys miss me? 😆
No? Okay that's fine. 🙂

~XutieMiako

You both arrived at a park, "Um I thought we were getting lunch," you said as you stared in confusion. "We are, it's just our lunch will be at this park," Namjoon replied while getting out the car. You grabbed the door handle, pulled it and pushed the door open. "We're eating lunch in the park? Like a picnic?" You asked and Namjoon nodded, "But what about the food?" you asked. "Babe, I got Seokjin this morning to make us lunch. I have it in the back of the car, and don't worry it's a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I also brought some drinks along, like tea that Seokjiin made," Namjoon said and you nodded, "Well at least we won't eat the grass," you joked. Namjoon rolled his eyes at you, "What?" You asked and he chuckled, "I wouldn't be that cruel... Not yet," Namjoon replied. You stared at him in shock, "Please oppa don't make me starve!" You played along and he smile. Namjoon opened the car door that leads to the back seats, grabbed a blanket and a picnic basket, "Now let's go find a spot to eat at," Namjoon said while leading the way. You followed behind him, "I'm glad ARMY hasn't spotted you yet..." you stated and you saw Namjoon nod in agreement but he was too busy to say anything because he was looking for good spot.

Namjoon and you agreed to have your picnic under a tree. You watched as Namjoon laid down the blanket, after he was done, he patted the spot next to him signaling you to bring the picnic basket and sit down to eat. You sat down, placed the picnic basket in front of the two of you and you tried getting comfortable. Namjoon leaned over to the basket, opened it and pulled out two sandwiches in a zip lock plastic bag. He gave one to you before looking through the basket once again. Namjoon pulled out two water bottles full of tea, "Here you go babe," Namjoon said as he handed it to you. "Thank you," you replied as you grabbed the water bottle, it was the water bottle you normally drink from when you're exercising. You unzipped the plastic bag and pulled out the peanut butter and jelly sandwich. As you took a bite into the sandwich suddenly you heard a snap, you turned your head as you chewed and you glared at Namjoon who was happily looking at his phone. You swallowed the piece you bit off, "Really Joonie?" You asked and Namjoon nodded smiling like a child who just received a million candy. You rolled your eyes before eating again, Namjoon's stomach growled at him and Namjoon was quick to unzip the plastic bag. He pulled the sandwich out and started eating it, "This is so good! I mean it's a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, but like I mean it's delicious compared to the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches I had had so far," Namjoon stated. "You should know that Seokjin is awesome when it comes to food!" You told Namjoon before you bit into the sandwich once again.

When you finished eating you grabbed your water bottle and started drinking the tea, and of course it was delicious. You noticed that Namjoon was looking through the picnic basket, "What are you doing?" You asked curious. "Seokjin said that he placed something in here... I just need to find it," Namjoon answered completely distracted. "Do you know what he put in there?" You asked but before he could answer he pulled out a plastic bag, "There it is!" Namjoon exclaimed while smiling happily, and you glared at him. "What is it?" You asked still curious, "Sugar cookies," Namjoon answered, "You mean Suga cookies?" You joked. Namjoon laughed as he shook his head, "Here take a look at them," Namjoon handed you the bag, you took the bag, untied it and looked inside. The next thing you saw made your eyes widen, "They're BT21! They're so cute!" You exclaimed in happiness. "I help Seokjin make them," Namjoon said proudly, "Awe! Thank you! They look amazing," you replied kissing him on the cheek. You were absolutely excited to eat the sugar cookies, you grabbed Koya which was Namjoon's BT21, sugar cookie. You immediately took a bite into it, it was so delicious, it was as if your tongue melted to the taste of the sugar cookie. You could see Namjoon in the corner of your eye waiting for your opinion, and you turned your head to him so you could give him your opinion. "These are absolutely delicious! The taste is so... So, how do I describe it?" You asked before pausing, "The taste makes my tastebuds explode with happiness and flavor," you said trying your best to describe it. Namjoon chuckled, "What an odd choice of words," Namjoon replied and you playfully slapped him, "Be quiet!" you smiled. Namjoon and you decided to finish lunch.

~After a few minutes later~

"So what do you think of the members of BTS?" you heard a high pitch voice ask, "They're totally the oppas I want!" another voice states. "You guys are so obsessed! ... I mean who wouldn't? I would want them to f*** me so badly," another girl says, "Julie you are so nasty!" The high pitched voice said before laughing. "What do you mean Lily!? I'm speaking the truth!!" Julie replied, "Gwyneth is the one who wants them!" Julie stated. "But it was completely innocent!" Gwyneth defended herself. You turned your head to look at three girls sitting at a picnic table, "That one girl seems familiar... Where have I seen her?" You asked yourself as you glared at the girl.

~To Lily and her friends~

"Gwyneth remember that one time I wanted you to take over for me in that book cafe?" Lily asked and Gwyneth nodded. "I didn't realize it but he was Kim Namjoon from freaking BTS!! Ahhh!! Fan girling so hard!!" Lily said as she squealed. "Whoa no way! Lucky, Namjoon is like the sexiest of all of them, thinking about him makes me want him so badly," Julie said slightly drooling. "Eww!" Lily replied laughing as she playfully punched Julie, "Julie stop with your immature remarks," Gwyneth commanded, "No," Julie replied sticking out her tongue. Gwyneth rolled her eyes annoyed, "I wish I could meet him again," Lily said as she looked over to see you staring at her, and you immediately adverted your eyes. "I want to be his girlfriend! The girl who gets to date him will be super lucky!" Julie said, "You guys literally think a Kpop idol like him will like a fan?" Gwyneth asked. "I remember the day I met him, he had asked something about a girl," Lily said as she brought her eyes back to her friends.

~Back to Namjoon and you~

"So that's where I've seen her... She worked at the counter in the book cafe," you thought finally being able to place a finger on where you've seen her. "Babe what's wrong? You've been looking in that direction for awhile now," Namjoon turned his attention to where you were looking. "Oh it's that chick from the book cafe, the one who was flirting with me," Namjoon mumbled and that sentence made you look at Namjoon. "Flirt...?" You asked, Namjoon nodded, "I think she even tried following me... I actually don't remember, but I saw something similar to her figure as Yoongi drove off," Namjoon clarified and you were shocked. "I think we should go then," you said standing up, "Why...?" Namjoon asked and you breathed in. "That girl and that girl are crazy fangirls of BTS, so either we leave or they'll figure out about our relationship," you said grabbing the picnic basket along with your empty water bottles. "How do you know?" Namjoon asked, "I was able to hear them from here, please Namjoon just believe me," you said walking to the car without him. Namjoon nodded, stood up and grabbed the blanket.

~To Lily~

"Wait isn't that? No way! Namjoon!!" Lily yelled as she struggled to get up from her seat.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako