Epilogue: My Happy Ending

Carrying a two year old son in your arms and running around the house, while having two other kids following you around, wasn't exhausting as you had anticipated. Your twelve year old daughter was trying to show you all the crafts she made, and your ten year old son was telling you about how to solve a complex math equation. Even with your children distracting you from time to time, you were grateful to have Sarah helping you. "Mom, isn't it cute?" your daughter asked as she held up her newly sewed stuffed animal. Her eyes sparkled as she waited for a good compliment. "It's very nicely done, Eun-Kyung. You're really improving and I'm proud of you," you replied as you started setting up the table. She smiled happily at the approval. As you were setting up the table, Hwan, your youngest son, was squirming around in your arms. "What if I enter advanced classes for middle school, mom? Would you and dad be impressed?" Byeong-Ho, your ten year old son, asked. He patiently waited for your response as you continued to set up plates. "I would be very proud of you Byeong-Ho, and your dad will be as well," you replied. A smile creeped onto his face as he smiled with glee. Your children had definitely obtained both yours and Namjoon's gene, making you happy. Soon you carefully placed Hwan down, seeing that he wanted his freedom to walk around. "Be careful, okay?" you warned before standing up. With his pacifier in his mouth, he used his stubby little feet to take him a short distance before he fell onto the floor. But without a whine, he used his tiny hands to push himself up before running again. "Honestly, thank you so much for agreeing to help me, Sarah," you said before tying the apron around your waist. "Oh no, no problem," Sarah smiled as she stirred the soup.

~After a while~

Soon, everything was finished and set up. You sat on the couch with your three children, watching your their favorite show. "Mom, that doesn't make sense. You should fall instantly," Byeong-Ho said pointing at the television. "Honey, it's a kids show. It's not supposed to make sense," you replied. You continued bouncing Hwan up and down on your leg. Hwan let out little giggles each time he went up, showing his gums. "That's stupid..." Byeong-Ho said before leaning against your arm. Soon, Eun-Kyung was tugging at your sleeve. "Mom, when is dad coming?" she asked. You smiled reassuringly, "He'll be here soon, I promise, okay sweetie?" She nodded as she gave a doubtful face. "I just want to see daddy and my uncles again... I want to play with my friends as well..." she said softly before she leaning against your arm. "Hurry up, Kim Namjoon! Your freaking kids are waiting for you!" you thought, angrily. As if in cue, the door swung right open, revealing the man you married a few years ago. "Daddy!" Eun-Kyung and Byeong-Ho were quick to jump up from their position before running over to Namjoon. With wide arms, he knelt down before hugging them. "I'm home," Namjoon said, and you gently placed Hwan down before watching him slowly make his way to him. A smiled appeared on his face at the sight of his two year old son. He released your the other two and swooped Hwan into his arms. He smiled brightly as he interacted with Hwan, making Hwan giggle before spitting out gibberish. Soon the others came flooding in, with their wives and children. You watched as your kids started to happily interact with their kids. "Hey, baby," Namjoon kissed your forehead. "Kim Namjoon, where were you?" you asked, annoyed that he was late. "Oh come on, Y/N. Don't get mad at me," he placed Hwan down.

"Your kids were patiently waiting for you," you said as you got up from the couch before walking off. Namjoon pouted, "But I was having fun with the guys." You let out a sigh before turning to Namjoon. "Welcome home, idiot," you said. "I'm glad to be back with my beautiful wife," he said, making an attempt to kiss you. You quickly placed a finger on Namjoon's lips. "There are kids here," you said. "It doesn't matter, they'll learn about kissing later on in their lives," he replied. All you did was roll your eyes before walking off.

~After a while~

You were sitting down with BTS, catching up with them and their wives. But soon their wives left, and it was just like before- you and BTS. "Whoa.. this brings back so much memories," Hoseok smiled. "Yeah, the memory when we were idols," Yoongi replied. "I kind of miss those days... Now we're just history," Jimin said. Taehyung smiled, "I'm happy we met, it's been an awesome experience. We went through a lot." "It was more exciting when we had a married couple in the dorms," Seokjin nudged Namjoon's arm. "Man, I missed all of you," Jungkook said, making everyone fall into a silence. All of you started bursting into laughter. "We always hang out, even after we got married and had kids," Namjoon said. All you did was smile. You couldn't believe how many years have passed by since everything: meeting BTS, dating Namjoon, moving into the dorms, the announcement of your relationship, the collaboration, the proposal, wedding, and honeymoon. Suddenly you heard a loud crash, making everyone turn their heads to the direction of the sound. There was a broken vase on the ground, and Hwan was giving off a guilty expression. Hwan was quick to point at Yoongi's son, blaming it all on him. "Kim Hwan, don't you dare blame someone else," you said, already used to it all. He gave a confused face before moving on with his day by walking off. You let out a sigh. "I'm just happy only one of our kids inherited your habit of breaking everything," you told Namjoon as you got up to clean up the mess.

~After a few hours~

You caught up with everyone, and everyone just left. Now you were left to clean up a mess on your own, while your husband got your kids ready for bed before having a little fun with them. After a while, you joined Namjoon. "Dad, mom said that you used to be a rapper," Byeong-Ho said, interested. "I still am, kiddo," Namjoon replied. "I bet that I'm a better singer than you!" Eun-Kyung challenged Namjoon smirked, "Bring it on!" Eun-Kyung smiled before singing, she had an amazing singing voice. "Must of picked it up from me," you thought proudly. Then it was Namjoon's turn, and he immediately started singing badly. You started laughing at him. "Dad!" she laughed, "You're horrible!" Namjoon smiled, "I think it's time for everyone to go to sleep." He threw Byeong-Ho over his shoulder as he began to carry your oldest son away. You picked up Hwan before grabbing Eun-Kyung's hand and started leading her to her room. "Was dad a good singer back then?" she asked. You nodded before smiling, "He was talented in so many things... I'll show you one day." Eun-Kyung smiled, "I would love to see it!" she shouted before rushing off to her bedroom.

After everyone was settling in bed, you and Namjoon got into bed. "So many memories flooded in my mind while talking to the others again..." he was playing with your hand. You nodded, "It sure did." "It reminded me of everything we've been through, and everything we've experienced together," he said, and you smiled. "I'm glad that I meet you, honestly, Y/N," he said, making you turn your head to look at him. "You're the love of my life, Mrs. Kim," he said before pulling you closer to him. "I love you," Namjoon said softly as he caressed your cheek. "I love you more," you replied. He softly placed his lips onto yours, and you kissed back with a smile.

"You're The Love of my Life, this was truly my happy ending."

Welcome to the official ending of this story.
Thank you all for supporting me! And for being here with me!
Thank you for reading, and I hope to see you all in the near future!
I love you all Cutie Xs Army!
As always, I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako

Did anyone cry? It's okay to admit it, no one's judging you.