An ARMY in His Eyes

You looked at Namjoon, unable to say anything. At that moment, your phone started ringing. You grabbed your phone from your back pocket and looked at who had decided to call you. It was your younger brother, Y/L/B/N. You looked at Namjoon, who nodded in response. As you answered the call, your brother yelled, "Y/N!! Hello! I didn't think you'll pick up!" You try to avoid looking at Namjoon, but he kept looking at you. "What did you want Y/L/B/N?" you asked. "Aww, don't be mean! It's been a long time since we talked. I wanted to know how you're doing!" your little brother replied. Just then your older brother yelled from the background, "Did you meet BTS yet?!?" You had to move your phone away from your ear since you didn't want to become deaf. You could hear Namjoon silently laughing. You looked over to Namjoon, who was making hand signals as he mouthed, "Put it on speaker." You shook your head and he nodded, still trying to not laugh to loud. "Fine!" you said out loud. You covered your mouth before turning it on speaker. "Y/N!! Aren't you going to answer my question?!?" your older brother asked. "I met BTS..." you answered, then your brothers became silent. "What? You're lying..." your little brother finally said. "I'm not! I'm with RM right now!" you replied. "Where with him??" your big brother asked. "I-In his room...??" you answered. "Oh~~~~~~!!!!" your older brother said, "Yea you get him girl, show him what you can do!" You immediately started blushing. "What, what are you talking about??" you asked while shouting into your phone. You watched as Namjoon laugh at you.

"You know what I mean," your older brother said suggestively. "You really are an idiot!" you told your brother. "That's mean," he replied, pretending to be sad. Just then Namjoon started laughing really loudly, unable to hold in his laughter.

Your Little Brother's POV
"Huh, who's that guy??" I asked completely confused. "It's Namjoon!" my sister shouted into the phone. "What? You're actually with him??" Y/O/B/N asked. "Yea! I wasn't lying," Y/N said angrily. "Why is he laughing...?" I asked, still confused. "He asked me to put it on speaker! He heard everything!" she explained. Just then, my older brother started laughing along with Namjoon.

Y/N's POV
You were so furious. Your older brother just had to act so immature. You watched as Namjoon laughed. He looked so cute as he covered his mouth while laughing. "I wonder how his lips feel..." was what you thought. You realized what you thought, "No bad, Y/N!" You slapped yourself hardly. Namjoon saw what you did and stood up immediately, concerned. But then he tripped over his desk chair, pushing you onto the bed and accidentally landing on top of you. You closed your eyes and before you knew how to react, Namjoon's lips gently pressed against yours.

Namjoon's POV
When my eyes were closed, I felt something soft against my lips. I opened my eyes. Then I realized I was kissing Y/N. I pulled away immediately, she sat up blushing a deep crimson red. "I'm sorry!" was all I could say.

Y/N's POV
Your first kiss, was stolen away from the love of your life. You looked at Namjoon, who was also blushing. "Y/N!! Are you there??" your brothers asked loudly. "G-Guys, I have to go," you said ending the call. "I'm sorry!" Namjoon apologized quickly. You looked down in disappointment. "It was just an accident
Y/N..." Suddenly, you felt tears starting to well up in your eyes.

Namjoon's POV
I saw Y/N disappointed after I said that the kiss was an accident. As she looked up, I saw tears in her eyes. I couldn't do anything as she got up from my bed. She gathered her stuff before running out my room. I was completely frozen and my heart ached. "What is this feeeling...?" I thought to myself. I felt like crying as well. "What's wrong with me??" I inhaled and exhaled, calming myself down. Then I sat down on my bed.

Y/N's POV
"Why am I crying?? What's wrong with me! Of course I expected this! I'm just an ARMY in his eyes!" you thought. You aimlessly ran around the dorm. Even though you were trying to calm down, you couldn't. All you could do was furiously wipe away your tears. You had no idea why you were crying. You knew he wouldn't have the same feelings for you. Just then, you bumped into someone. You looked up to see Yoongi. "What's wrong?" he asked with concern. "I'm just an ARMY in his eyes!" you shouted, before crying even harder. He looked at you for a while, and started patting your head. "Let's talk in my room," he suggested. He grabbed your hand, and started leading you to his room.

When you entered his room, you immediately went to his bed and started crying your eyes out on one of his pillows. "Hey, that's my pillow," was all Yoongi said, but he wasn't really complaining. Then he started comforting you, and trying to calm you down. It took you a while, but you eventually stopped crying. You explained everything to Yoongi while trying not to start crying again. "He kissed you?" Yoongi asked shocked, "Y-Yea, but it wa-was an accident kiss," you said while sniffing.

Yoongi's POV
Y/N had fallen asleep because she cried a lot. I sighed, "Namjoon's really an idiot," I mumbled to myself. I placed Y/N's phone on my bed stand, and her backpack on the ground. I gently placed my blanket over my sleeping best friend.

I got up before opening the door. I walked out my room before closing it softly, making sure not to wake up Y/N. Then, I started heading towards Namjoon's room.

When I arrived at Namjoon's room, I didn't knock. I immediately opened the door to see Namjoon frozen on his bed while in deep thought.

Narrator's POV
Namjoon was completely spaced out, and hadn't realized Yoongi had walked into his room. Yoongi had noticed that he was spaced out, so he grabbed Namjoon's shoulder, and pushed it gently. It was enough to get him to stop spacing out. "Hyung...?" he stared at Yoongi, confused. "Yea, that's me," was Yoongi's reply. "Did you need something," Namjoon asked. "Actually, yea, I do... I'm here to talk about Y/N," Yoongi replied, before sitting next to him. "What's your feeling towards Y/N," he asked with a straight face. "She's just a frie-," Yoongi interrupted Namjoon, "If she's just a friend, why have you been talking about her ever since you guys met?" Namjoon looked at him, then to the floor. "I don't know..." Yoongi laughed at his response. "You need to figure out your feelings for Y/N. Either you reject her so she can move on and not get hurt anymore, or you finally realize your feelings towards her and accept her feelings." Yoongi stood up to leave. Just then Namjoon grabbed Yoongi's wrist. "Hyung... how do I know if I like her??" Yoongi looked at Namjoon. "You get this feeling called jealousy when you see her with another guy, you treat her differently compared to your girl friends and fan girls, you find her adorable in every way possible, you talk about her a lot, you think about her nonstop, and so on... I don't have time to tell you them all, so figure them out yourself," Yoongi said. He moved his arm, signaling Namjoon to let him go. Without a fuss, Namjoon let Yoongi go. He watched as Yoongi left his room.

"Do I like Y/N?" Namjoon asked himself.

>~< Ahhhh finally, will Namjoon accept your feelings or will he reject you? Who knows!
Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed! I'm really happy that some of you guys are reading this!
It makes me truly happy knowing that people like the love story that I'm writing!
~XutieMiako

Why are you still reading this?
I'm such a hater. 😂
I'm sorry younger XutieMiako, I love you.