Livestream of Your Daily Life

~A month later~

Like the last Q&A with Namjoon, your video with BTS skyrocketed. But with a different result, there was more likes than dislikes. From time to time, you would record videos with the members who aren't busy. You didn't do it on behalf of views, you only did the collaborations with BTS because your fans were requesting it (and it's fun). Your fans really enjoyed seeing BTS in your videos; you honestly had a blast recording the videos with them as well. Fans would request so many ideas, like DIY challenges, gaming challenges (or in general gaming with one of the members), reactions, dance covers, and etc. Honestly, you enjoyed everything your fans requested. But, BTS didn't have enough time to record every video. So, you choose them randomly. The next video idea was to do a livestream with BTS, to show off what you and BTS do on a daily. Again, you had to wait for the next break; today was that day.

You were already wide awake, well it was actually the afternoon- a good time to start the livestream. When you finished eating breakfast, you helped Seokjin like usual before heading to your recording room. Then you started the livestream. Within a few seconds, the livestream was packed and being spammed. You started reading everyone's comment. They were greeting you, and some were super excited for the livestream. Last night you sent out a tweet, telling your fans that today would be a livestream with BTS. That's probably why most of your fans are so energetic. "So I just finished eating breakfast," you said. You continued reading the comments. Some people were spamming about wanting to meet BTS, and others were asking what you ate. Soon you glanced at the time. "I'm planning to get changed and go grocery shopping," you informed as you left your recording room. "And you guys will be following this entire day! Well I might do separate livestream for different times," you entered your shared bedroom. "There's my devilishly handsome boy," you turned the camera to show Namjoon. With your words, Namjoon turned around and waved to the camera. "What are you doing?" you asked, and he responded with a smile. He crossed his arms, "That my dear, is a secret." You giggled at his response. "I'm going to go grocery shopping with the younger members," you informed as you walked over to your closet to receive some clothes.

~After a while~

You and the younger members got into Namjoon's car. Once seated, you made an attempt to position the camera so it didn't fall. You quickly seatbelt yourself before backing up. "So, we're going to go buy some food..." you paused, "Jimin, you got the list of food from Seokjin, right?" As you were looking back (while backing up), you had noticed Jimin holding up a piece of paper. Within a few minutes, you were walking around with Jungkook as you talked to the camera. As you passed by people, they gave you a weird expression. They probably thought you were crazy.

~After a few minutes~

You were currently sitting with Jungkook and Seokjin in the living room. The three of you are currently gaming. Soon Jungkook and Seokjin were going against each, you found it as a good opportunity to show your fans. After awhile, Yoongi had entered the living room and he sat down right next to you. "What should we do guys? It's kind of boring right now..." you turned the camera back to you. You slowly read through the comments. "We should sing and rap?" you asked. Soon the comment section was being spammed, they liked the idea. You gathered the others to the living room. "Should we make a team?" Namjoon asked as he placed his hands onto his hips. You adjusted the camera, "It'll be fun. I was thinking a competition." He nodded. "Okay, let's choose leaders?" Jimin asked. Within a few seconds, everyone was separated into two teams. The teams were you, Seokjin, Jimin, and Hoseok. Then Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jungkook. "You have Y/N, that's not fair," Jungkook said. "Well, it's not fair that they have you," you replied. "Too late, the teams have been decided so you guys can't change it," Yoongi shook his head. Hoseok was happily jumping up and down. "Let's get started! We're going to win!" he shouted happily. At the end of the competition both teams won, since the fans weren't sure who had won.

~Time : 6:30 P.M.~

"Right now..." you turned your camera, "I'm helping Seokjin make dinner." You quickly placed your camera onto the counter. "You've been recording the entire day, isn't your camera about to die?" Seokjin asked. You shook your head as you started cutting onions. "I'm sure it'll die soon, but it hasn't for some odd reason," you replied. You started reading the comment. "What are we making?" you asked. "Well..." you paused as you used the knife to slide the cut pieces of onions into the pot, "We're making noddles."

~After dinner~

You started to put on your sneakers, "Sometimes the others and I take a walk after we're done eating. Just so we can have some fresh air and look at the beautiful scenery." Soon enough, everyone was outside. "When will I do a fan meet with you guys?" you read out loud. "Now that I think about it... It has been a while since I did meet up with you guys. I think I should start scheduling another greet and meet," you replied as you started walking up a hill. Soon, you were showing your fans your surrounding. "Isn't it pretty?" you asked before Hoseok started jumping into the frame. The younger members joined in with Hoseok's act. "This is my daily life, guys," you laughed. After a while, you were sitting on the grass, admiring the view. You also answered some question, and some comments were unnecessary. "Do I enjoy living with BTS?" you asked, "Well of course I do! They're so kind, and I'm honestly so happy I'm able to live with them. BTS is just like my family, well my second family." "Well guys... I think that's all for today's livestream. My life isn't as exciting, but I'm glad I was able to show you guys what I do on a daily with BTS," you did your outro before ending the livestream.

Your life wasn't exciting, but it was nice to see that your fans had decided to stick along with you through the entire livestream.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako