Q&A With Namjoon

~Five days later~

Alexis and Jake are now on their honeymoon. You had calmed down a little, but happiness still filled your body. Today was also another one of those happy days. Ever since you announced your relationship, your fans have been dying for you to make a Q&A with him. You've been avoiding it, since the both of you were busy at separate times. But since BTS is on a break and you aren't doing much, you thought this would be the perfect moment to fulfill your fans request. Well in all honesty, you would have done the Q&A earlier, but again, you both were busy. Last night, you looked through a ton of comments to see what questions you wanted to answer with Namjoon. Today was finally the day that you could record the Q&A. You're hoping that you'll be able to record the video in the morning, and then later on in the day, you'll hang out with your family and BTS.

Once you woke up, you quickly rolled off your bed. Soon enough, you were going downstairs after you finished with your morning routine. As always, you were met with Seokjin and your aunt in the kitchen. "Good morning," you said happily as you made your way to the basement. "Good morning," Seokjin and your aunt replied. After that, you were heading down to the basement. Once you had reached the floor, you looked around. You saw as the younger members and Hoseok were playing a video game. They were keeping it at a low volume. Yoongi, of course, was sleeping soundly, and Namjoon was on his laptop. You walked over to Namjoon. "What are you doing?" you asked as you looked at his laptop screen. Before you could see anything, he quickly turned off the laptop so you weren't able to see what he was up to. "Don't worry about it, babe," he said as he used one of his hands to pat your cheek. "Why are you down here? Don't you normally make breakfast with Seokjin and your aunt?" he asked, completely blocking your vision from his laptop screen. After a few attempts of trying to see what Namjoon was doing, you eventually gave up. You let a out a sigh before adjusting your posture. "I wanted to ask you a question," you said. "Yes, I will marry you," he replied rather quickly, leaving you shock. Soon, you let out a small laugh. "You're silly, I haven't prepared for that... yet," you replied. Namjoon gave a smile, "What's up?" "I was wondering if you'll like to do a Q&A video with me after breakfast. My fans have been requesting it for the longest time, since they're huge supporters of our relationship," you said. He willingly nodded without a question, "I would love to. This will be the first ever video with you." Namjoon smiled brightly at the thought. "Great, after breakfast then!" you happily kissed him on the cheek. "It's a date then," he replied as you were heading back to the first floor.

~After breakfast~

Your plans were completely ruined. Instead of doing a Q&A with Namjoon, your mom wanted to take BTS shopping. She wanted for them to get a souvenir before they left in a few days. You, of course, willingly agreed, since in a few days you'll be leaving as well. You didn't want to miss a single chance to hang out with your family, even if it canceled some of your plans. Once you were changed, you were quick to go downstairs. "I guess we'll do it later then?" Namjoon asked as he followed you to the garage. You nodded. "I guess so," you replied as you spun the car key around your index finger. "Who's coming with me?" you asked. All of the member's hands shot up. You couldn't help but let out a laugh. "I can only take five people," you said. Each member looked at one another. "I'm a privileged boyfriend," Namjoon said pointing out the obvious. "Rock, paper, scissors," you suggested.

~After shopping~

Once shopping was done, you had to help make dinner. You let out a sigh. "What's wrong?" your aunt asked. "Nothing really... I just didn't know it'll be so busy today," you replied. She let out a laugh, "You know how your mom is sometimes, there's unexpected plans." You nodded in agreement with your aunt's statement, but you honestly didn't hate your mom for wanting to spend more time with you and BTS. "I just wanted to record a video but today suddenly became busy. Plus, I don't want to disturb everyone at night with my recording. So, I was hoping I could record it when everyone was awake in the morning. But it seems like I'll be recording at night, when people are resting," you let out another sigh. She patted your shoulder, this was her attempt of reassuring you. "Don't worry too much, it'll ruin your beauty. Once everything is done, you'll be able to record. I'm sure by then, everyone will still be awake," your aunt said, and you nodded. You were happy to know that she had a positive mindset, it honestly helped you. "You're right, thank you," you said. "You're welcome. Now, pay attention so you don't burn the food," she smiled.

~Time: 10:30 P.M.~

Finally, everything wasn't hectic. You quickly positioned the camera on the stand. For the video, you and Namjoon will be settled on the floor, because that's the only place you thought would fit the both of you although there were other options. Soon, the bright lights were shining on you. You did your normal introduction. Then you allowed Namjoon to introduce himself. "So, it's late right now... well, not really, since everyone is still awake," you held up your phone to show the camera. Soon, you placed your phone back onto the floor. "People have been requesting this like crazy, and I'm finally able to deliver. This is a Q&A with my boyfriend, Namjoon!" you shouted. "So we've been busy lately, and this was the only perfect opportunity for all this. Sorry for not being able to do this earlier," you apologized. "Anyways, let's not waste any more time," you quickly grabbed your phone. You and Namjoon answered the questions seriously while still having fun.

"What's your most favorite thing about one another?" you asked. You looked at Namjoon, and then back at the camera. "Honestly, I love his dimples, they're so adorable!" you poked Namjoon's cheeks. He let out a laugh. "I love everything about Y/N," he stared lovingly at you. "You're so cringey," you laughed as you lightly pushed him. You looked back down at your phone, ready to read off the next question. "Have you guys thought about marriage yet? The both of you are honestly so cute; I hope you'll stay together forever," you smiled. "Thank you, and... well not yet, but we've talked about it. It's just a little too soon; we need some more time together," you took ahold of his hand. "But don't worry guys, I'll be proposing soon," he smiled proudly. After awhile, more and more questions were being answered. That meant, more and more information was being given.

"Last question: I just want a simple thing from the both of you. Will you both say 'I love you' on camera, and please kiss! I love your videos!" you read out loud. You could feel blush creeping onto your cheeks at the request. "I love you as well," (Referring to fan) you placed your phone onto the floor before looking at Namjoon. "I love you," you said, smiling shyly as you placed a hand on his cheek. "I love you more," he replied before crashing his lips on yours. When the kiss ended, you laid your head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around you, chuckling at your shy state. "Don't be shy, we've done this a million times," he laughed. You smiled before turning to the camera and doing your normal ending (outro). "Thank you to the ones that asked questions, and I'm sorry if I didn't answer everyone's question. There is a limited time to answer your questions," you replied. Namjoon turned off your camera.

Your first ever video with Namjoon, the Q&A had officially ended.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako