Waking up to Each Other

You walk into the BTS dorms and the others follow behind you. Seokjin stayed behind so he can close the garage. You take off your shoes and they did the exact same. Then you headed to the living room. When you enter the living room, you sit down on the couch. They copied you once again. "That was so exhausting," Hoseok complained. "I agree," Jimin nodded. You smiled, "Well, now all we have to do is wait for the moving van to come. Then you guys will have to lift boxes again so stop complaining." "But you guys should get rest before it comes, so go rest~," you signaled them. "Oh wait where are my backpacks and suitcases?" (Yet another important detail I forgot...) you asked in realization (Well, my realization). "Oh, we left those in the car," Seokjin informed. "Come on Y/N, you and me will get your stuff," Namjoon stood up and motioned you to follow him. You stood up and followed behind Him. When the both of you were finished putting on your shoes, you went outside. The both of you walked to the car. Then Namjoon opened the car trunk. You grabbed both of your backpacks. As you were putting on your (normal size) backpack, you attempted to grab a suitcase but he grabbed the last one in the trunk.

"Namjoon, I can carry that," you said. "No, you have enough to carry already..." he replied. You looked at Namjoon. "You realize if you carry my stuff, I'll become dependent because I'll get used to you carrying my bags," you said. "Good, I don't want you being too independent because then I'll feel useless," he signaled you to close the trunk since his hands were full. You closed the trunk and he locked the car. Then he started heading inside and you followed behind him. When you reached the front door, you opened the door for him. He walked in before taking off his shoes (with his feet) and you did the same. Then you closed the door behind you. "Okay guys, Y/N and I are going to my bedroom so we can unpack all of this," he informed before heading to his bedroom. The others nodded tiredly. "I'll tell you guys when the moving van is here," Seokjin informed. "Wait... am I not getting my own bedroom...?" you followed behind Namjoon. He walked into his room. "We only have one available room, and that's for your recording room," he explained. "I can sleep in there..." you told him. He sighed and placed down your suitcases. "You're sleeping with me," he stared at you, and you sighed. "Fine... but we just started dating. Aren't you uncomfortable?" you asked. You noticed a tint of red spread across his face. "Damn... I didn't think this through," he covered his face with his hands. You giggled at his cuteness. "I guess it'll be fine. I mean, we've slept in the same bed twice... I guess we'll have to get used to waking up to each other every morning," you placed your backpacks down. You were uncomfortable with the thought of sharing a bed with a guy. Since you thought to share a bed with a someone special, it should happen when you're married. But since you've shared the same bed with Namjoon twice, you'll try to get used to it.

You sat down on the floor and unzipped your backpack. Then you pulled out your laptop. "What are you doing...?" Namjoon asked. "I'm uploading a new video, what does it look like?" you asked back. "Could you log me into the wifi?" you handed the laptop to him. He logged you into the wifi and gave it back to you. "Thanks," you smiled. Then you started updating a video that you edited beforehand. "Great, one hour for this video to upload," you stood up and placed the laptop on Namjoon's desk. "Okay, I'll start unpacking. You can rest," you told him. You walked to your suitcase before sitting down. He stared at you for a while. Then he went over to his bed and laid down. "Wake me up when the moving van is here," he said. "Sure thing," you answered. He slowly fell asleep. You looked around the room, his bedroom was pretty big. In order to put your clothes away, you needed your dresser which hasn't arrived yet. You unzipped one of your suitcases and started organizing your clothes: pants from skirts, dresses from shirts, and long sleeves from short sleeves. Then you grabbed out your socks and started organizing them: thigh high socks, knee high socks, and normal sized socks. You started grabbing out your bathroom products from your other suitcase. Then you stood up and went into the bathroom. You started placing things where they belong. After you were done, you walked out and you realized your stuffed animals weren't here. (I also forgot about this...) You looked at Namjoon, who was peacefully sleeping. "He has the key to the car... right...?" you approached his sleeping body. "Where did he put them...?" you crawled onto the bed. You didn't want to seem weird but you knew that you probably did seem like it. "No, nope. I'll just ask Seokjin," you immediately got off the bed and walked out of the room. You walked out of Namjoon's bedroom. Then you noticed Seokjin in the kitchen. He was looking through a cooking book. "Oppa... do you have the keys to the car?" you asked, hoping he would say yes. "Yea, why?" he looked over at you. "I just need my bag of stuffed animals," you replied, and he nodded. "I'll come and get them with you," he walked to the door.

You were able to retrieve your stuffed animals, you thanked Seokjin. Then you went back into your, now shared, bedroom. You placed the bags down. Then you grabbed the stuffed animal your landowner gave you. You slowly got on the bed and placed the cat plushie near the wall. You looked over at Namjoon, making sure you didn't wake him up. Then you slowly got off the bed. You went back to the bag of stuffed animals and started untying it. One by one, you pulled out the stuffed animals. After the first bag no longer had stuffed animals in it, you did the exact same with the other bag.

~After a few minutes later~

You finished placing the stuffed animals close to the bed and against a wall. They were organized from biggest to smallest. Your favorite stuffed animals went on the bed. You also put your pillows on the bed. Just then, you heard a knock on the door, it was Seokjin. The door was already open but he knocked on it to get your attention, without needing yelling your name. "The moving van is here," he informed, and you nodded. "I'll wake up Namjoon," you said. He smiled before leaving the room. You walked over to the bedside and started shaking Namjoon. "Namjoon it's time to get up... The moving van is here," you said, sweetly. He groaned and slowly opened his eyes. "I think I'm in heaven because there's an angel waking me up," he smiles like an idiot. You laughed, "You're such a kid." You smiled cutely before you turning around. Then you started heading towards the door but Namjoon stopped you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your shoulder. "I'm the kid you fell for," he said, making you giggled. "You know it," you turned around. Namjoon smiled and kissed you, and you  kissed him back while smiling.

Cringe...
"I think I'm in heaven because there's an angel waking me up," very cheesy.
"I'm the kid you feel for," ... okay.

Kisses~~~ How sweet~~~
I wonder what your future is with Namjoon... Who knows... I don't either, 😂😂 just kidding... I think...
Did I mention there's over seven hundred reads on this story?
We made it to over seven hundred reads, ahhh! I'm so famous, just kidding. 😂😂😂
Thank you all for reading, and I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako