A Present For BTS

After a few minutes, it was finally your rows turn. You grabbed your backpack and stood up. Then you started heading towards the stage. The past few minutes, Namjoon has been staring at you whenever he got the chance. But you avoided any eye contact with him by looking at your hands, that were on your lap. You were the last one so you had to wait a long time. But after a few minutes you finally got to Yoongi (who was the first one).

"Hey Y/N," he greeted with a straight face. You could see his eyes light up with happiness to see you. "Hello, oppa(r)," you smiled. In return, he gave you a small smile. You handed him your tiny notebook, and he signed it. "I have something to give you," you unzipped your backpack and grabbed out a pillow. "I made it myself," you proudly said. He looked at it for a second. "No way! Is this my face?!" he grabbed it. He was super surprised but happy at the same time. You giggled, "It's a chibi version of you." "Thank you, Y/N. I'll put it on my bed," he gave you his gummy smile. "No problem," you smiled back at him. He pushed your notebook to Jimin before resting his head on the pillow. It looked like he fell asleep quite immediately but he didn't.

Jimin smiled as you moved over to him. "Hello, Y/N," Jimin said. You gave him a warm smile, "Hello, oppa." Jimin looked at you for a second. "You don't have to call us that. After all, we're friends. Plus, I'm pretty sure you're older than me," Jimin said while signing your notebook, making you chuckle. "What's wrong with having manners?" you asked. "Nothing," he answered. You grabbed something out of your backpack before handing it to him. He looked at you, "Oh my goodness, Y/N, are you for real?" Jimin asked shocked, you smiled. It was a mini figure of himself but in chibi version. "I made all of your presents," you said with pride. "You're amazing! Namjoon is a lucky guy," he grabbed the mini figure, clearly admiring it. Soon, your five minutes past so you pushed your notebook to Seokjin.

"How are you, Y/N," Seokjin asked.
"I'm good, oppa. How are you?" you asked him. "I'm doing just fine," was his reply. He signed his autograph. Then you grabbed the gift for him. Seokjin looked up from your notebook to be met with a plushie (of Mario riding Yoshi). His eyes widen, "Wow!" he said before grabbing the plushie. "Where did you get this, is it limited edition?!?" he asked excitedly, making you laugh. "I made it," you answered. He looked at you in disbelief but at the same time, impressed. "You're very talented! Thank you," he smiled and you nodded. "How long did it take you to make this?" Seokuin asked curiously. He hugged the plushie tightly against his chest. You thought for a second. "Um... I think around an hour," you finally answered. "Whoa, you must be really good at crafting!" he seemed more impressed. You simply nodded. "I've been doing it since I was a kid so I know what I'm doing," you smiled. Your five minutes passed and he pushed your notebook to Jungkook.

"Noona~~," Jungkook smiled like a bunny. "Hello, Jungkook," you gave him a cute smile. He grabbed your notebook and signed his autograph. You looked through your backpack for his present. When you found it, you grabbed it out. Jungkook's present was an action figure of an anime he watched. You pulled it out of your backpack and placed it on the table. He looked at it in shock. "This is so cool!!!" he shouted. You laughed and place your index finger against your lips, signaling him to keep quiet. "I made it, I'm pretty sure it took the longest out of everything. I think it was around two hours and thirty minutes," you said. He looked at the figurine in shock. "I love it! But you didn't have to spend that much time for me," Jungkook's response made you giggle. "What do you mean? You deserve a lot," you replied. He gave you an adorable smile in return. "You're the best, noona~! We are now officially best friends!" he cheered. You didn't know if he was joking or being serious. You didn't have time to figure out since your five minutes were up. Then you moved to Taehyung.

Taehyung was rapping along with Mic Drop playing in the background. When you moved over to him, he placed the mic close to your mouth (Anyone remember that fan who rejected him? This was based on it). He wanted you to rap along, and you did but only a little. Taehyung smiled as if he accomplished something, "How are you, noona?" he finally asked. "I'm doing just fine. How are you, TaeTae?" you asked while unconsciously giving him a nickname. He giggled, "You just called me TaeTae," he pointed out. "Be quiet," you said. Then he started signing your notebook. Then you pulled out his gift. They were alien shape sugar cookies. He looked at them surprised. "Whoa!!!!" Taehyung shouted happily before grabbing the mic. "Guys, I got cookies!!" he shouted happily into the mic while jumping up and down like a kid (Remember how Jimin got food from a fan and started sharing? Also based on that). "Really??" Jimin asked. "Let me have some!" he said before walking over to Taehyung, "Whoa~, she made a whole container," he started counting the cookies. "Thirty five!" he said. Taehyung gave one cooking to each member. "The rest is for me!" He shouted very loudly, the room even echoed. He sat down and took his first bite into the sugar cookie. His eyes immediately lit up as he started taking more bites. "Is it good?" the fans asked BTS and they all nodded. "Its delicious!" Seokjin replied on behalf of the other members. You smiled, knowing that BTS liked your baking. Your five minutes passed and you moved to Hoseok.

Hoseok was still eating his sugar cookie, he sure looked like he was enjoying it. "Oh hello, Y/N," he said while covering his mouth. "Hi oppa~, how is that sugar cookie?" you asked with a smile. "It's delicious! You should make more food for us, we would really appreciate it," he started signing your notebook. You looked through your backpack for Hoseok's present. When you finally found it, you pulled it out of your backpack and placed it on the table. Hoseok looked at you with wide eyes. "A horsie!" he shouted childishly, making you giggle. "Yup, a horse plushie," you smiled. "I love it! Thank you," he grabbed it before hugging it tightly. "No problem," you smiled at the sunshine in front of you. Just then, you noticed that Namjoon was pointing and staring at you. She was looking over at you. When you turned your head to look at them, he was in the middle of a sentence but he quickly turned his attention to Sarah and she did the exact same. "Hoseok, I think they're talking about me," you pointed over to the both of them. "Oh really?" he looked over to Namjoon and Sarah. Then he grabbed his mic. "Namjoon~, what are you talking about over there?" he asked while moving his chair closer to Namjoon. "Hoseok, I'm just talking to a fan," Namjoon said while acting innocent. "Please tell me," Hoseok said doing aegyo. "Yeah, tell us oppa!" the fans shouted jokingly, making you giggle. Namjoon avoided the mic, "No," was all the mic could catch. Your five minutes passed, it was time for you to interact with Namjoon. You gave Hoseok a high five before moving over to Namjoon.

Namjoon started smiling happily then he grabbed his mic. "Hello beautiful," he said. You were in shock, and you could tell that the fans didn't like it. "Namjoon is just doing it on purpose, well he does do this often, right?" you thought (Does he really?). He placed the mic near your mouth. "Hello oppa~," you replied cutely, making him become fluffy. He looked so cute when he was being all giggly as he signed your notebook. You pulled out a heart pillow with. "Namjoon," stitched across the pillow. Namjoon immediately saw it and grabbed it. "Whoa~," he said, admiring it. "Why isn't your name on it? Like Namjoon + Y/N?" he asked. You looked at him in shock. "Um..." was your answer. You were blushing so you covered you face. Then he grabbed your left hand and started intertwining his hand with with yours. "You have cute hands, they're so small~~," he said while playing happily with it. Just then, he used his unoccupied hand and started playing with your hair. "Oppa, stop~," you said, embarrassed. The fans clearly didn't like this. Namjoon only laughed, clearly enjoying it. But at last, your five minutes passed. He gave your hand a quick kiss before you stood up and left.

~To Namjoon's mind~

"She's so cute," Namjoon thought, happily. He rested his head on his hand.

Hello, how is everyone today?
Hehe anyways, I hoped you enjoyed!
Potato Potato Potato~
~XutieMiako