Arrival

This is where I got lazy and stopped hunting down pictures of the BTS members. ~XutieMiako

~Two days later~

It has been exactly two days ever since you figured out about the news. You attempted to call Namjoon multiple times but he never answered. Today was the day BTS lands, and you were at the limit of exploding with questions. You have bombarded yourself with questions for the past two days and you weren't able to push them all on Namjoon. The moment you woke up in the morning you had rushed to do everything, from doing your morning routine to getting changed. You and your family are now heading to the airport. Your family was in a happy mood, since they're able to see who you've been living with and your boyfriend. While you were completely in a bad state, you had no idea how to feel. You had mixed feelings, you were happy that you'll be able to see BTS again; then again you were angry because Namjoon hadn't picked up his phone once. With a sigh, you lowered your head and fidgeted with your fingers. You didn't want to be in a bad mood when you saw BTS again.

~At the airport~

While at the airport your mom was pointing at attractive males before asking "Is that him?" Which of course made you laugh; your mom seemed very excited to meet your boyfriend. It was really funny because your mom was just pointing out random males hoping that she'll find the right male. "Is that him?" your mom asked and you quickly glanced at who she was pointing at, there a group of seven. Their mask covered the lower portion of their face while a hat covered the upper portion of their face. You tried to see if you could analyze them. But from the seven males analyzing the room, you were quick to clarify. "It is," you replied before making your way to the seven. "Y/N!!!" before you could walk any further you were engulfed. You couldn't help but smile as you patted Hoseok's and Jungkook's back with ease. "We missed you!" the younger members exclaimed as they buried their head into your clothes. You let out a laugh, "I missed you guys as well, I haven't seen all of you in three weeks." Soon you were engulfed by the other members. "Babe, I missed you as well," Namjoon said childishly as he tried getting your attention. For a second you, had completely forgotten about the news. But then you remembered, and you were quick to make sure your expression didn't show anything. You smiled faintly before walking over to Namjoon and giving him a kiss on the lips. Namjoon was quick to wrap his arms around your waist before pulling you in. You let out a brief sigh, now you wish you didn't hear about the news. Soon you heard as your dad cleared his throat, immediately signaling you to introduce everyone. You backed away from Namjoon and quickly did an introduction.

"These are the people I've been living with in South Korea. They're really nice and I love them very much," you said before turning to BTS. It seemed the members didn't quite understand since you were speaking in your native language (If the only language you know is English, then... I don't know what to tell you. Just kidding, read is as Namjoon only understood you or something similar to that ~XutieMiako). "This is my boyfriend, Namjoon," you said in English. Your family members nodded with a smile, "It's nice to meet you." Namjoon smiled so brightly that his dimples showed so vividly, reminding you how much you've missed his adoring smile. Your dad was quick to extend out his hand and Namjoon happily took it. "It's very nice to meet you. I'm glad you're able to make my daughter happy," your dad said smiling. "My name is Y/D/N (Your Dad's Name)," your mom also seemed to want to shake Namjoon's hand. "You're very handsome," your mom said, her English wasn't great. Namjoon only smiled as he shook everyone's hand. Soon the other members copied Namjoon and did the same. Their somewhat broken English filled the circle. After all that, everyone headed in separate cars, since of course there were now a lot of people. Your older brother had volunteered to drive some members home. Namjoon would drive home with you and your other family members, causing an awkward tension.

~At home~

Once you arrived at home, you lead the members of BTS to the room they'll be staying in. Which was the basement, your family had prepared everything the day before. There were, in total, six air beds or blow up beds. Meaning the members could sleep in the bed separately without needing to share a bed. Your basement was huge and spacious, which is why your family decided that BTS should sleep down in the basement. But the basement also contained a normal bed, so there's six air beds and one normal bed, and it was up to the BTS members to fight over who gets which. The members seemed quite satisfied with the result. You watched as the members were quick to claim their beds, and fought over some. "I want to sleep next to Jungkook!" Jimin exclaimed as he tried to drag Taehyung off the current bed. Hoseok had already claimed the other bed that was next to Jungkook, and it seemed Jimin didn't want to take dominance over the older member. You laughed before seeing that Yoongi had successfully claimed the normal bed without the members making a fuss. After all, Yoongi was quite scary when he needed to be. Soon everything was sorted out; you had moved an air bed close to Jungkook so Jimin could stop attacking Taehyung. Each member seemed satisfied with where they were going to sleep. You finished giving them a house tour, and showed them the bathroom where they'll be taking a shower along with other things. With all that done, you immediately wanted to have a chat with Namjoon. The others were heading down to the basement to relax, and it seemed Namjoon wanted to do the same but you didn't want the moment to slip. "Namjoon, can we talk?" you asked as you grabbed onto Namjoon's sleeve, pulling him back. Namjoon turned, "Yeah sure." With those words you lead Namjoon to your bedroom. Once you were in your bedroom, you closed the door before sitting on your bed. You patted the space next to you; Namjoon took your sign and sat down. "Namjoon, I need you to be honest with me. I'm not going to be mad if you tell me straight forward," you said avoiding any eye contact. Namjoon hummed in response.

"Are you cheating on me?" you asked before making full eye contact, showing you were serious about the matter.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako