Information : True or False...?

"R-Really...?" You asked in shock and Namjoon nodded. You looked into Namjoons eyes, he was serious, "I didn't know the manager would do that... If I had known I would have never mentioned anything about our relationship," Namjoon stated as he stood up. You looked at Namjoon, "Why...? I thought maybe the manager would keep it a secret from the rest of the staffs... How do you know about it...?" You asked, "Jess brought it up when I was on my break," Namjoon replied.

~Flashback to Namjoon on break~

Namjoon was sitting against the wall as he looked at his messages with Y/N. Just then he heard someone approaching him. Namjoon looked up and saw Jess, she was happily skipping towards his direction. When Jess had made it to where she was facing Namjoon, she looked down at him smiling. Namjoon on the other hand was freaked out on what was going on, "Hey Jess...?" He greeted her in a confused tone. "Hey Namjoon," Jess replied happily as she sat down on the floor. "So Namjoon... Are Y/N and you dating?" Jess asked as she smiled brightly. "What... Why would you think that...?" Namjoon asked as he avoided eye contact with Jess, "Because~," Jess said. "The manager told us staffs that you were dating her~," Jess added smiling happily, "Haha... You know our manager can be a real good jokester sometimes," Namjoon said nervously. "He seemed pretty serious when he told us, and he even shouted at us," Jess replied as she placed her index finger on her chin as she thought back. Then Jess moved her index finger in front of her, "He said, 'DON'T EVER MAKE THIS RELATIONSHIP PUBLIC! I don't care how excited you are. Namjoons and Y/Ns relationship is kept private, until they find it appropriate to tell the public themselves'," Jess said as she mimicked their manager. Namjoon stared at Jess, it was something their manager would say, Namjoon sighed in defeat. "So is it true?!" Jess asked still excited to know rather this information was true or false. Namjoon nodded, "It's true... I've been dating Y/N," Namjoon answered making Jess immediately fan girl. "Ahhhh!!! I can't believe it!! Omg omg omg omg!!!!!!" Jess squealed in excitement. "Y/Ns wish came true!!!! Ahh!! I'm so happy," Jess said as she stood up. "Don't worry Namjoon I won't tell her subscribers!! And I'll make sure none of the staff members leak your relationship!" Jess added as she waved to Namjoon before turning around and running off to Kayla.

~Back to the present~

You watched Namjoon as he stared at the wall blankly, he seemed to be thinking back. You poked Namjoon, "Namjoon...?" You asked which made Namjoon snap out and come back to reality, "Yes..." Namjoon answered softly. "Um... Could you perhaps tell me how you figured out...?" You asked and Namjoon nodded.

~After awhile~

Namjoon told you what had happened between Jess and him, and you nodded as you carefully listened. After Namjoon was done telling you what happened he rested his face on the bed once again. "So... The manager didn't even ask our permission about telling the staff members of BigHit, because he thinks that none of the staffs will leak the information about our relationship... What happened to asking permission, and privacy?" You asked yourself out loud. "I'm sorry babe... If I had only known he would have told the staff members, I would have never told him," Namjoon stated once again and you patted his head. "Don't worry about it... If our relationship does leak out it'll be just a rumor since they don't have evidence that we're a thing," you said trying look at the bright side of things. Namjoon yawned, "I'm tired babe, I think I'm going to go to sleep now," Namjoon said as he got up again and headed towards the bathroom. You watched as Namjoon closed the bathroom door. You yawned, "Ugh... Now when I visit, I'm gonna be questioned by the staffs... Mostly Jess," you thought to yourself. You waited for Namjoon to finish with his nightly routine before going to sleep. Namjoon opened the bathroom door and walked to the bed, he got into the bed and pulled the blanket over himself. "Good night Joonie," you said as you were in deep thought. You felt as Namjoon spooned you as he placed his arm around you waist, "Good night jagiya," he replied before snuggling closer to you. You smiled and closed your eyes, eventually falling asleep.

~The next day~

You woke up and rubbed your eyes, you slowly opened your eyes revealing the sunshine through your curtains. You turned your head to see a sleeping Namjoon, you smiled before turning your body around so you could see him better. You stared at Namjoons peaceful state as you started playing with his hair, you giggled when you made his hair into a, "unicorn horn". Namjoon opened his eyes which scared you. "Ah!" You screamed out of fear, you didn't think he was awake, which made Namjoon start laughing. "That's mean!" You said as you slapped Namjoons arm but he continued laughing, he didn't even apologize. You turned your body to face the wall as you pulled the blanket over your head. "Babe," Namjoon said while laughing, "I'm sorry," he said but you ignored him. "Babe~ Don't be like this," Namjoon said as he grabbed the blanket and tired pulling it off you, but you pulled it up even more. "Leave me alone," you said in a childish tone, "Come on babe, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I scared you and that I laughed at you," Namjoon said clearly trying to hold in his laughter. "You don't sound sorry," you replied. "Awe... Babe please," Namjoon begged as he snuggled closer to you, after awhile you turned your body towards him and poked your head out. "Hello love~," Namjoon said with his eyes closed while smiling, "I love you," you said quickly and hid back into the blanket. Namjoon seemed to be frozen, "Y-You..." was the only words that escaped his mouth, "I love you," you said again, you could feel as blush spread across you face. Namjoon immediately grabbed the blanket and pulled it down so he could see you, "I love you too," Namjoon said before passionately kissing you, and you kissed back while smiling.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako

XutieMiako: Should I actually do a face reveal?
Reader: No one cares!
XutieMiako: *Cries* I'm sorry, I was just asking.