"I'll Teach You"

You stood up and stretched. Then you grabbed your phone to check the time (2:30 A.M). You just finished packing your clothes and putting them into your suitcase. "Y/N, I didn't know you were so obsessed with stuffed animals!" Namjoon shouted from behind you. You turned to look at him. He was holding up two huge bags full of stuffed animals. "Well, I've been collecting them since I was a kid, and I still do," you told him. "Why?" he asked. "Because they're so adorable!" you smiled like a kid. He looked at you like he was disappointed in you but started laughing. "Jagiya~, why are you so cute," he asked. You shrugged, "I'm not cute." Namjoon shook his head, "You're really adorable," he put down the bags before walking over to you. "Are you sure...?" you asked. He nodded as he got closer to you. Then he cupped your chin, and he started leaning in to give you a kiss. But before he could, you placed your index finger on his lips. He looked at you confused. "It's not fair..." you looked down at you feet. He looked at you, even more confused. "It's not fair, you know how to kiss... and I don't even know how to kiss back. I want to know how to kiss you back," then you looked at Namjoon, making him smirk. "I'll teach you," he removed your finger away from his lips and leaned in again. "Just copy me," he started kissing you.

You watched how Namjoon kissed you, and you slowly started copying him. Eventually, you got the hang of it. You closed your eyes and wrapped your arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer. It felt like you were in heaven with his soft lips pressing against yours. Plus, now you can kiss him back. He pulled away. The both of you started to catch your breath. "You're a good kisser," he winked at you. You smiled, "I'm glad~~." "But it's time to get back to work," you saidz "What? Jagiya, it's late~," he whined. You sighed, "We only have to pack up my bedroom and that's it..." "Did you do this when you were about to move here?" he asked, concerned. You nodded. "If you work yourself too hard, you'll get yourself sick," Namjoon warned you. You smiled, "I'll be fine, my immune system is strong!" "You can rest... I'll keep packing," you said. He sighed before walking over to your desk, "I'll help..." "No... you're an idol, you need your rest. What would ARMY think when you're all tired the next day when you're practicing?" you crossed your arms. "They'll think that I stayed up to compose my verse of a song," he answered.

You shook your head and walked over to Namjoon. Then you grabbed his arm and spun him around. "Get some rest, you need it. You have fans that worry about you," you said and he looked at you. "What about you? You're a YouTuber with over five million subscribers," he said. "I have enough video footage that I record to update the days I need to. Plus, I can catch up on my sleep anytime. Being a YouTuber is different than being an idol," you crossed your arms. He sighed in defeat. "Fine, I'll get some rest," he walked over to your bed. "Just don't work yourself too hard," he laid down and pulled the blanket over him. "I won't, don't worry about it," you replied. Then you started packing up things on your desk.

~A few minutes later~

You finished packing up things at your normal desk. Then you moved onto your other desk, where you record videos. "I'm tired...." you yawned. In a few minutes, you were in the middle of packing up your recording stuff and your setup. When you closed your eyes a little bit, you suddenly fell asleep on your recording desk.

~To Namjoon~

Namjoon looked up from his spot to check if Y/N was okay. He wasn't able to sleep since he was worried about her wealth. When he saw that Y/N had fallen asleep, he quietly got up. He made his way over to Y/N while making sure he didn't knock anything down or bump into boxes or, in general, make a loud noise that'll wake Y/N up. When he approached her, he stared at her for a while. Then he started smiling. "My angel..." he grabbed his phone before taking a few pictures of Y/N. Eventually, Namjoon picked her up in a bridal style and started heading to her bed. "Don't drop her," he kept repeating in his head. When he made it to Y/N's bed safely, he sighed in relief. Then he carefully placed Y/N on the bed, and pulled the blanket over her sleeping body. Namjoon laid next to Y/N and gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Goodnight jagiya," he said before drifting off into slumber.

~The next day~

~Back to you~

You slowly opened your eyes and then met with Namjoon's sleeping face. You wanted to fan girl because he looked so cute. But you didn't want to wake him up. Just then, a strand of his hair fall onto his peaceful sleeping face. You slowly brushed it back, admiring the attractive guy in front of you. Just then, his arm wrapped around your waist and he snuggled closer to you. You were in shock for a moment since you thought he woke up. It didn't seem like it so you didn't think much of it. You started whispering things to him, like cute nicknames. "Joonie, The Love of my Life, Rap Monie," and so much more. "My goddess, beautiful," he whispered back. You looked at him, shocked. "I-I thought you were asleep!" you said. He slowly opened his eyes, "Nope, I was asleep until I woke up when a certain someone brushed my hair back," he replied. You blushed slightly. "I-Is that so... I'm sorry for waking you up," you stuttered and he smiled. "Don't apologize..." he said before yawning. Namjoon grabbed his phone to check the time. "1:30 P.M," he said before unlocking his phone. You immediately noticed his home screen was a picture of you sleeping. "Hey! When did you take that??" you asked. "Last night," he smiled. You sighed, "I guess I'll have to get used to this," you said. "That's right, I'm going to take a lot of pictures of you, jagiya," he turned his head to look at you. You smiled brightly.

No, please... I'm a ugly potato, don't do it! You might die of my ugliness!!!
Anyways I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako