"You Look Like a Goddess"

You walked to your landowner's room. When you were there, you knocked on the door. "You may come in," she answered. You slowly opened the door before walking in. Then you closed it behind you. When she recognized you, she smiled. "Hello Y/N, how are you?" she gave you a sweet smile. You smiled back, "I'm fine... I'm actually here to talk to you." Her smile was as sweet as ever. "What is it?" she asked. You breathed in deeply. "I'm moving out of the apartment complex," you answered. Her smiled faded. "You're leaving...?" she asked. You could hear the sadness in her voice. "Yes, I'm sorry... I really wish I could stay but my boyfriend-," before you could finish your sentence, she walked over to you and hugged you. "Please take care of yourself, I'll miss you a lot. I really hope you come and visit," she said. She was crying. "I will visit you; and I'll be sure to come when I need to talk to you. I'll miss you a ton," you hugged her back. "You need to take care as well. If you need someone to help you clean, call me," you said. "There's no need, my granddaughter is coming to live with me," she informed. "So don't worry about it," she pulled away from the hug and wiped her tears with her hand.

"I have something for you..." she said before walking over to her counter. Just then, she pulled out money. "This is all for you," she walked over to you. You shook your head, "You don't have to," you told her. "I insist. You've done so much for me and I want to repay you for your wonderful services, please take it," she grabbed your hand and placed the money in it. "Thank you," you said and bowed. "I'll give you the key to my apartment when I'm done moving," you told her and she nodded. When you walked out, she was giving you a sweet smile again and you waved to her with a faded smile on your face.

~Back to your apartment~

When you made it back into your apartment, you opened the door. But before you could step, in you heard a loud noise. You immediately closed the door and rushed into the living room. "Namjoon! Are you okay?" you asked, concerned. Namjoon was on the floor, he must have slipped. You kneeled down next to him. "Are you okay?" You asked again. He chuckled. "I'm fine. I just slipped is all, no need to worry," he patted your head. You sighed in relief and stood up. "You scared me," you placed your hand over your chest, trying to compose your breathing pattern. He stood up, "Sorry for scaring you." You smiled. "It's fine, now let's start packing," you told him while walking over to your shelf. "How did your landowner react to the news?" he asked, curiously. "She started crying but she was okay with it. She wants to me visit her and I will. Also, she gave me money for helping her the past eight month. I tried declining but she didn't allow me too," you answered. He laughed before giving you a back hug. You stood there, frozen. You didn't know what to do since this was your first back hug. Namjoon placed his chin on your shoulder. "Why are you just standing still?" he asked. (Are you supposed to move...?) "Well, this is the first back hug I have gotten..." you answered honestly. He chuckled. "You're really innocent but that'll all change soon," he said. You blushed slightly. "W-Whatever, aren't you going to help me pack?" you asked. "Yeah," he replied.

~A few hours later~

It was super exhausting to pack, you had only pack up half of the apartment and it was already 6:30 P.M. "Let's take a break," you suggested and Namjoon nodded. "I'll make us dinner," you said, and walked into the kitchen. You wanted to make something special for Namjoon but you only had ingredients for spaghetti. So you decided you'll make that. (Spaghetti = Love)

~A few minutes later~

When you finished making spaghetti, you walked into the living room where Namjoon was resting. He was on the couch and he looked like he was asleep. You walked over to him to wake him up. Before you could shake him, he grabbed your arm and pulled you on top of his lap. Then he wrapped his arms around you waist. "Your hair smells nice," he rested his head on the crook of your neck. Before you could react, Namjoon started giving your neck light kisses. You immediately pushed yourself off Namjoon while blushing. "I-Its time t-to eat," you stuttered. You quickly stood up and started heading to the dining room.

~To Namjoon~

Namjoon chuckled, "Cutie," Namjoon mumbled to himself before he stood up and followed you.

~Back to you~

You forgot to get the food ready. So you quickly walked to the kitchen, and put the spaghetti on the plate. You grabbed two forks along with the plate of spaghetti. Then you headed to the kitchen where Namjoon was already there, looking down at his phone.

When you placed the plate of spaghetti on the table, he looked up and smiled, showing his adorable dimples. "Thank you," he said. You nodded with a smile, "No problem~." You couldn't help but stare at his dimples. Eventually, you placed the other plate down before sitting down. When you started eating, you heard a snap, the snaps of a photo being taken. You looked up, surprised. Namjoon was clearly taking a picture of you on his phone. "Did you just..." you paused. He immediately shook his head. "You took a picture of me eating!" you immediately stood up and walked over to Namjoon. "Give me your phone!" you commanded while attempting to grab his phone. "No, it's my phone and I get to do whatever I want," Namjoon replied rather childishly. You continued trying but after a while you gave up. "You're such a kid," you flicked his forehead softly. Namjoon chuckled and you sat back down. You ate your spaghetti while watching him, making sure he didn't take another picture. Namjoon didn't but he showed you his phone. He set the picture, that he just took, as his lock screen. "You look like a goddess," he smiled cutely, and you blushed.

Hell yea, I'm the Goddess of Potatoes!! I'm sorry, I'm still a kid.
😂😂
Thanks to everyone who started following me, I appreciate your support.
People who followed me:
Aleicia_Hoodie_01
ClumsyBabyKimNamjoon
crazysugargirl
Kimchibigfan
@Yanvania1206
Over five hundred reads, like oh my goodness, I never thought I would reach so much reads. It's all thanks to you guys, the readers (Aka, Cutie X's). I'm so happy you guys enjoy my love story.
I know I say this every time but I'm very thankful for your wonderful support. Especially the ones who comment, follow, and vote.
I appreciate all of you!
Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako