Cleaning Your Apartment

You had arrived at your apartment complex. You thanked both Jordan and Baekhyun before watching their car drive off. With a sigh, you walked to the landowner's door. When you opened it, you saw an old lady smiling at you, and you smiled back. You politely greeted her. Then you told her that you need your key for your apartment room. She nodded, and went into a door. It looked like it lead into a storage room. You looked around the room. Then you noticed that the room wasn't so clean. You could tell this place hadn't been taken care of in a while.

~After a while~

You received your keys to your apartment. When you were at your apartment number, you unlocked the door before walking in. You gently placed your bag against the wall, and turned on the lights. "This room is also dirty..." you mumbled. When you walked into the bedroom, you saw a bed. "This is the cleanest room right now..." you thought. When you walked into the bathroom, you noticed that it was also clean. This confused you. "Does the landowner only clean the bedrooms and bathrooms??" you asked. At that moment, you decided to help her. Why not? She's an old lady after all. But shouldn't the old owner be taking care of this??

You huffed before walking out of your apartment, and then into the landowner's room (the room previously). "Excuse me, miss," you said politely, grabbing the old lady's attention. "Yes...?" she asked. You gave her a smile, "My room is dirty. I wanted to clean it. I wanted to know if you had anything I could clean my apartment with." The landowner looked at you, "Ahhh yes, I'm sorry... I never make sure if the old owner cleans the room out or not..." It wasn't a surprise that she's not up to date with all the rooms. "It's no problem. I'm used to cleaning my house... well, my old house until I moved here," you said. She handed you a broom, and some other cleaning supplies.

You were about to walk off until you stopped. You turned around, and looked at the old lady. "If you ever need help with cleaning this place, I'll be glad to help," you informed. She smiled, "I would love that... I'll make sure to pay you every time you do it." "No, no... I don't want you giving me money. I just want to help you," you said. She looked at you, "I insist." Then you sighed. You didn't want to put up a fight, so you had no other choice but to agree. "Fine..." you sighed, and walked out.

~Around one hour later~

You sighed, "Finally finished!" You proudly smiled at the now clean room. Then you walked into the bathroom to clean your hands. You looked at yourself in the mirror. "Well, I'm not so clean myself... I should take a shower," you thought. You walked out of the bathroom, and you went to your suitcase. Then you grabbed your pajamas. (Your clothes are: An oversized black shirt, with white shorts)

~After a while~

After you were finished taking a shower and changing, you decided to put all your clothes in your closet. You also wanted to do some other stuff around your apartment, since you still had time. A few minutes later, you received a call. You looked at your phone, smiled, and picked it up. "Hello?" you answered. "Y/N!!!!!!!!!" your brothers shouted into the phone. "You idiots are loud," you sighed. "Why are you calling from mom's phone?? You guys have your own phones." Your brothers became quiet. "Well... mom wanted to call you, and we wanted to as well," your older brother finally replied. "Y/N, did you make it to South Korea safely??" your dad asked. You assumed that he grabbed the phone from your idiotic brothers. "Yea, I did," you smiled.

While you were talking to your family, you continued to put your clothes away. When you finished, you told your parents you had to go. You ended the call after you said goodbye to everyone. Then you flopped onto the bed. You pulled the blanket over your head, and fell asleep.

~Two months pass~

You've been living in South Korea for two months now. You haven't even bumped into BTS or RM- not like you were expecting to. You sighed before unlocking your phone, since you received a message from your best friends. You guys created a group chat, since all of you weren't living in the same state or country.

Annika:
Y/N, how's South Korea going for you???
Jordan:
Yea I want to know!
You haven't visited me once!!
Logan:
Calm down Jordan, she might be busy.
Alexis:
I thought her parents were paying for her bills since she doesn't have a job in Korea. So how is she busy?
Jordan:
I mean she told us that she works for the landowner.
She said that she received a hundred dollars at the end of this month.
She's got a hundred dollars for cleaning for two months!
Plus, she's a YouTuber! They're really busy.
Logan:
I can't believe I'm related to you!
Jordan:
That's mean!
I should be telling you that!

Jordan and Logan are twins. You've known them ever since elementary school.

Y/N:
Guys calm down, I'm doing just fine in Korea.
It's really fun. 😊
Alexis:
YOU HAVEN'T GONE DRINKING YET, RIGHT?!?
Y/N:
No, I don't plan on drinking. 😑
Annika:
Have you seen BTS yet?
I want a picture of you and them!

Annika is an ARMY. She's crazy about BTS- not like an overly obsessed one though. Her bias is Jungkook.

Y/N:
No...
You'll think that after spending two months here, I would at least bump into one of the members...
Alexis:
Don't worry about it.
I'm pretty sure you'll bump into them soon!
Y/N:
Yea, you're right.
I should be optimistic about this!
Well, I have to go to the mall, I'm planning to buy oversized clothes...
Jordan:
Without me?
Y/N:
Do you want to come???
Jordan:
Hahaha, I'm joking.
I have to go to work, goodbye!
Logan:
Yeah, I have to go too.
Bye Y/N, have fun shopping!
Alexis:
Bye bestie!!
Love you!!
Annika:
Cya!
Y/N:
Bye everyone.
I love you all to death!

You turned off your phone with a smile. Then you went into the bathroom to change. After you were done, you grabbed your phone and started listening to music. Then you grabbed your backpack before walking to the mall.

Your outfit is:

I hoped you enjoyed this part!!But where is Namjoon??~XutieMiako

But where is Namjoon??
~XutieMiako