Meeting BTS!

A portion of this chapter got rewritten for reasons. :)) This is where my warnings take place.

You walked out of the mall. You told your best friends that you were going to buy oversized shirts... But you got distracted and bought some other stuff along with clothes. You looked at your watch to see what time it was (2:50 P.M). You sighed, "I guess I'll get lunch," you mumble to yourself. You started walking around to see if you could find any good restaurants you wanted to eat at.

As you turned a corner you saw familiar figures. You widened your eyes, and went to hide behind the wall. "Omg, that's BTS!" you thought. "Wait, why am I hiding?!? I need to talk to RM," you told yourself. You slowly came out from your hiding place, but you went back. You started hitting yourself in the head. "Stupid, stupid, you've been planning this ever since college! You can't let this get away! C'mon Y/N," you inhale and then exhaled.

Finally, you got the courage to walk out from your hiding spot. Luckily, they didn't go too far. You quickly walked to them. When you were in arm's reach, you slowly reached towards one of them. Since their back was facing you, you weren't able to identify who it was. You poked their back getting... J-Hope?! You immediately freaked out. "No Y/N, calm down," you inhaled and exhaled again. You grabbed Hoseok's attention, and the other members realized they were missing one member. They turned back around, and walked towards Hoseok. His eyes widened. "Did... you n-need something??" he stuttered, clearly afraid of you. "I-I... well- I saw you guys, and I wanted to be able to talk to RM," you quickly said. Every member turned to look at Namjoon, who was pointing at himself in a confused manner. "You want to talk to me??" Namjoon asked, and you nodded.

"Be careful, she might be crazy," Seokjin whispered- you heard that. The other members backed off. They were still standing somewhere close so they could hear and watch the two of you, making you more nervous. "Y-Yes?" Namjoon asked, while keeping a good distance between the two of you. "I just wanted to tell you that I like you, and not just because I'm a fan of BTS," you stuttered. Namjoon's eyes widened in complete and utter shock, while the other members, behind him, were chuckling. "Well we'll be going, hyung! Have fun, you can catch up later," Jungkook said.

You watch the boys walk off, leaving Namjoon dumbfounded. "Aish, those guys... Listen you-" he started off. "My name is Y/N," you quickly interrupted. He looked at you, "Okay Y/N... although you just confessed to me, I can't give you an answer because we just met..." You sadly looked down at the ground, "I knew it... there's no way he would accept my feelings." "But... To have asked me out in public, and in front of the other members, I'll like to ask you for your number," Namjoon smiled. You looked up at him. "Really?" you asked, shocked. "Yea, I like a female with confidence, and you never know, I might like you back," he grinned. You blushed, "Ahh, his dimples," you thought. "M-my phone number is (***)***-****." He looked at you, "Could you perhaps write it down for me??" you nodded. Good thing you're always prepared. You grabbed out a sticky note and a pen, and wrote down your phone number before giving it to Namjoon. He smiled showing his adorable dimples... again. "Thanks," Namjoon said, before running to catch up with the others.

You smiled, happy with your accomplishment before realizing you didn't get his phone number. You sighed, "Good job Y/N, you didn't get his phone number. He probably only asked for your phone number to make you feel like you had a chance... but I bet he won't text you." "Real smooth," you hit yourself. You walked into a book cafe, and ordered the things you wanted. Before you sat down, you grabbed a book to read.

Namjoons POV:
I finally caught up to my group. I looked at the written phone number in my hand. "Hyung, what's that??" Taehyung asked, while trying to see what I had in my hand. I immediately hid the paper. "Nothing," I smiled. "Was she a crazy fan?" Seokjin asked. "No, she was quite nice," I replied. The members looked at me smiling. "Whoa~~~~! Do you like her already?!?" the members teased. "YAH! No of course not!" I shouted back. They nodded at me while smiling like idiots, making me laugh. "What did she want you for?" Yoongi asked. "Um... well she kind of confessed her feeling towards me. I mean, you guys heard it, that's why you all left me behind," I answered as I place my hand on the back of my neck. "You're lucky! I would want a pretty girl like her to confess to me," said Jimin.

"Come to think about it, she was very pretty... and seemed to have a fit body," I thought to myself. I grabbed the paper out and put it into my phone before texting Y/N.

Y/N POV:
You were reading a book in the cafe when your phone suddenly vibrated. You looked at it confused and opened your messages.

Unknown:
Hey Y/N.
Y/N:
Who's this??
Unknown:
Namjoon or known as RM.

"Yeah, right this must be a prank," you thought to yourself.

Y/N:
Prove it.
Unknown:
Huh, you don't believe me...?
How come? That's not how you treat someone you just confessed to.
But here anyways.

"No way, it's actually him!" you thought in shocked

Y/N:
No way! I thought you wouldn't text me!
Unknown:
What made you think that?
Y/N:
Well I'm a fan and you're an idol... Don't you think I'm crazy...?
Unknown:
Huh?? No way you seem pretty nice, and I told you I'll give you a chance. 😉

You changed Namjoon's name into "The Love of my Life ❤️," good thing no one could see it besides you. You then added his phone number into your contacts, and placed him in your favorite list. You smiled happily, knowing that you have your bias phone number.

There's RM!!
I hoped you enjoyed!
I can't believe people are actually reading this, thank you!!
~XutieMiako

And now it's medium length chapters.
Honestly, I find this so weird while reading back.
I'm my own hater.
I'm really trying to not criticize myself too much.