Two Days : Already Missing Him

~A week later~

It's been a week ever since you helped Annika move into her apartment, or actually the apartment you once lived in. It was fun to hang out with Annika and Jordan on that day. But today, you're all alone, and BTS is currently on a tour. Meaning you were left all alone.

You sat lazily on the couch, already missing Namjoon's smiles and kisses. But you were currently watching BTS on T.V., they were in the middle of an interview. "So what do you like about your fans?" the interviewer asked very eager to know. "Well... We like that our fans support us, and that they care so much about us," Namjoon replied smiling. "I know many fans would like to know this, so would you guys ever date a fan?" the interviewer asked. Namjoon sat there in silence making you giggle at his frozen state. "See..." Namjoon began, "I think that if they weren't a crazy fan we might date them. But it's not absolute, and we do prefer to date someone who isn't famous," Seokjin said. The interviewer nodded, "Okay fans you hear that, these fine gentlemen are open to dating fans," the interviewer joked. BTS laughed and Namjoon laughed nervously. "Geez," you thought as you fell against the couch. "It's been... How long now?" you asked yourself. "About a month," you thought, "Wow time sure does pass by quickly," you brought your attention back to the T.V. "Do you guys plan on getting a girlfriend anytime soon?" the interviewer asked. "Geez what's with this guy and asking about relationship based stuff?" you asked sort of annoyed, but then again BTS is famous and fans are interested in this kind of information. "Well, we're super busy these days. I mean way more busier than we used to be when we debuted," Yoongi replied, "I don't think we'll have time to date". You couldn't help but feel as if you were a burden to Namjoon, "He's a busy idol, but yet I'm here wanting his attention," you thought before pulling your legs to your chest and resting your chin on your knees. "But if we did date now, we'll try making time for that special someone," Namjoon added with a cute smile. You felt as you heart started beating faster at Namjoon's kind words, "Aish you're too cute," you thought. "So you would consider dating now?" the interviewer asked curious, the members of BTS shrugged, "I mean we could, depends on how patient-," you turned off the T.V. "Namjoon said he'll be gone for a month," you thought, "Its only been two days, and it's so lonely," you laid onto the couch. You sighed really loudly before noticing your phone had received a message. Immediately you grabbed your phone and checked the notification. It was a message from the group chat for BTS and you. Without hesitation you unlocked your phone.

Jungkook:
Hey Y/N!
Taehyung:
Yah Y/N!
Hoseok:
Y/N!
Jimin:
Y/N!! Y/N!!
Yoongi:
Leave Y/N alone guys, what's if she's sleeping?
Y/N:
I'm awake don't worry about it...
Namjoon:
Hey babe~!
Y/N:
Hi...
Namjoon:
What's wrong? Lonely without me?
Y/N:
Maybe...
Namjoon:
:) Glad to know someone is missing me.
Seokjin:
Don't worry Y/N he's also missing you, he's been talking about you nonstop and pointing out things while saying "I bet Y/N would like that".
Y/N:
I'm happy to know someone misses me.
Yoongi:
I'm pretty sure we all miss you Y/N.
Seokjin:
I miss having a helping hand to help me cook, but all we do now is eat out...
Hoseok:
Yes, we miss your cooking very much!
Jungkook:
And your hugs!
Taehyung:
And the times when we would go outside and attack aliens, well try to find aliens.
Jimin:
In general, we all miss you Y/N, but you're missing Namjoon more aren't you?
Y/N:
Yeah...
Namjoon:
Awe babe, don't worry, we'll go back to cuddles and kisses in no time.
Watch a month will pass by super quick, just pretend I'm there with you.
Y/N:
I'll make my own imaginary friend.
Namjoon I'm not gonna look like I hallucinate.
Namjoon:
I meant...
Babe go to our room.

With confusion, you stood up from the couch and made your way to your bedroom. As you were in the room you looked to see what Namjoon's other instructions were.

Namjoon:
There's a box on top of my desk, it should be black.

You looked around, walking over to Namjoon's desk in search for the black box. When you noticed it, you grabbed the box and picked it up.

Y/N:
I found it.
Namjoon:
Good, sit down somewhere and look through the box.

You sat on Namjoon's desk chair, slightly hesitating but you were able to open the box. Your eyes widen in shock, "These are... Pictures of the moments Namjoon and I spent together". You immediately started looking through the pictures, remembering every moment so clearly.

Namjoon:
You know babe...
It's our one month anniversary, and I'm away.
So... I guess this is how we're gonna spend it.
I love you, and happy anniversary.
Y/N:
I'm crying, legit crying of joy.
When did you print these out?
Namjoon:
That's a secret!
Y/N:
I really don't know what to say right now.
Thank you...
Happy anniversary and I love you too, more than anything.
Jimin:
Even more than puppies?
Seokjin:
Aish Jimin! You ruined the moment.
Hoseok:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GUYS!!!
Yoongi:
🎉🎉🎉
Taehyung:
Are we partying in the chat?
Jungkook:
🎊🎊🎊🎊
Namjoon:
Well, I guess we are.
Seokjin:
Actually we have to go, have a nice day Y/N!
Y/N:
Thank you, you too.

After you were done saying goodbye to the members of BTS, you went back to looking at the photos. You picked one up, "This was when it was Christmas, it was snowing outside. A white Christmas..." you thought as you saw Namjoon giving you a kiss. "I swear BTS and their sneaky photos," you mumbled in a mad and happy tone. The photos flooded your mind with memories, from the first day you officially met him to today. It made you happy knowing that Namjoon absolutely loved you, and would want to preserve the memories. It actually did feel that Namjoon was by your side, laughing and talking. His usual self, talking about how his day was, his smiles full of his kindness and adorable dimples, his eyes lighting up every time you talked, the way he laughed, and the way Namjoon loved just being by your side. You felt as tears started forming in your eyes, soon enough those tears rolled down your eyes. "I already miss him..." you thought wiping your tears, "I miss him so much".

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako