Ugly As Always

~Flashback (Continue...)~

You froze in your place, and watched them walked up to counter. "We're visiting," Ben said. Ben was one of Erick's best friend from elementary school. You slowly started moving towards the door since you didn't want them to see you. When you reached the door, you immediately grabbed the handle and sped walked out of the office. "Ugh, I can't believe they're here," you mumbled, annoyed. You started walking to get to the stairs since you wanted to visit your sixth grade language arts teacher. You walked up the stairs, and you walked to her classroom. When you made it to her classroom, she was teaching. So you knocked on the door, that was wide open, she turned her head. When she saw you, her eyes widened. "Y/N," she said happily. You smiled and walked into the classroom. "Hello Ms. Lewis," you said before giving her a hug. "I haven't seen you in so long! You've grown so much, and you're so skinny now!" she pointed out, and you laughed. "Yea, I've been losing weight," you said, smiling. "Well, you were always a smart and fine young lady," she said before laughing. "Sorry, for interrupting your lesson. I just wanted to come and visit you," you said, and she smiled. "Oh, it's no problem. I'm glad that I'm able to see you," she said. "I can't believe you still teach at this school. I mean, when I was here, it was your thirtieth year teaching," you said. "Yea, I just can't get enough of yelling at kids," she laughed. "Are you still doing good in classes?" she asked. "Yep, I'm taking a lot of advanced classes. My professor said, that compared to normal college students, I shouldn't be in college," you said before giggling. Ms. Lewis smiled at you before turning to her class. "Guys, this is Y/N, she got an A+ in my class and was my star student for a long time," she said. You smiled and waved. "You should tell them what happens when they're as smart as you," she nudged you. You nodded, "You get better opportunities, and better degrees than any normal college student will get," you said. Some students stared at you interested while the rest stared at you, trying to make it seem like they care.

You told Ms. Lewis goodbye and gave her one last hug. Then you started heading off to your seventh grade social studies teacher. You approached the door and knocked on it. You opened the door, Mr. Kimmelman looked at you. "Y/N," he said, smiling. You smiled back, "Hello Mr. Kimmelman, how are you?" You entered the classroom and closed the door behind you. "I'm doing fine," he said. You looked around the classroom, it was empty, "Prep class?" you asked and he nodded. "Yea, it's going to be pretty empty until next period," he said and you nodded. "I'm going to go visit the rest of my teachers," you said and he nodded. "I hope you aren't getting bullied anymore, you lost weight and you're... well, you were always pretty," he said. "People don't bully me anymore, I'm just admired. Crazy how people change their attitude when you lose weight," you said. "Yeah, well that's how life is," he said. "Well it was nice seeing you again," he said as he got up and gave you a hug. "Yep, I hope your students aren't driving you as crazy, compared to my class," you said and he laughed. "I try keeping my cool," he said.

~After one hour~

You visited all of your teachers that were on the second floor of the main building. But right now, it was lunch. You wanted to eat in your sixth grade science classroom. So you walked out of the main building and, there ahead of you, was the science building. You opened the door that lead to two classrooms. Then you opened the door on the right, and you walked in. "Listen Josh, I'm not helping you bring up your grade," Ms. Erwin said before looking up. "Y/N??" she asked in a surprised tone. "Hey, do you mind if I eat here?" you asked and she immediately shook her head. (Rest in peace Josh's grade, it will be missed) "How have you been?" she asked as she continued to write in her notebook. "Fine," you answered as you grabbed out your lunch from your backpack. "How is Y/O/B/N (Your Older Brothers Name) doing in college?" she asked. "He's stressing..." you replied, and she looked up from her notebook. "Oh really... what year of college is he in...?" she asked. "A senior in college," you replied. "Well that's understandable, he's about to graduate college... or does he want to continue?" she asked. "He might as well continue... I mean, he wants be get a rare job," you said, and she sighed. "Of course, he's really smart. As for you, how are you doing? You lost a lot of weight over time," she said. "I've been doing fine. For college, I'm taking a lot of advanced classes. Not even my best friends are taking these advanced classes. Also yes, I lost weight because I've been exercising and learning martial arts," you answer her question, and she sighed. "I bet you don't get bullied because you're skinny and pretty," she said, and you nodded. The rest of the time you talked to her, and then lunch ended.

~Almost the end of school~

You were in the gym with your PE teacher, who you had for all three years during middle school. You were watching the students play dodge ball, this sport was one of your favorite because you were able to throw the ball really fast. Your classmates used to call you a devil because of your arm. Just then you heard footsteps, you turned your head and you saw Erick, just Erick. He spotted you and smirked. He walked over to you and your PE teacher. "Hey, Ms. Bonilla," he said and she smiled. "Hi Erick, how are you?" she asked. His smile widened. "Oh, I'm just fine," he said before looking over at you. "Hey Y/N, what a pleasure it is to see you here," he said and you faked a smile. "Yup, totally," you answered and you looked at him. He was as ugly as always.

You were able to leave the school without Erick flirting with you too much. Plus, you went and picked up everything your aunt and brothers wanted before heading home.

(Fun fact: There was supposed to be a third part to this flashback but since no one seemed interested in it, I didn't to not continue it)

Cri, how could you call me ugly...?
I'm a fabulous human...
Sadly, I didn't get as much question, but I will answer the two questions that was asked.
Questions:
How old are you?
And...
Who is your favorite BTS member?

Question: How old are you?
Asker: Yanvania1206
Answer: Well... I do find this as personal, and I wouldn't want to let such information out but I am young.
Range of my age: 10-18
Maybe if I feel more comfortable I can answer this question but I'm not quite as comfortable with letting my age run wild on the internet.
(I'm still not comfortable, only because I'm concern with my identity)

Question: Who is your favorite BTS member?
Asker: RoselynHernandez174
Answer: My ultimate bias is Namjoon aka RM...
(Hah, sike. It's all of them, they all deserve my love)

Anyways, thank you guys for asking questions!
I didn't want ignore the questions because there wasn't more than ten.
As always, I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako