Not The Right Girl For Him...?

"D-Did you just...?" You asked unable to finish your question, Namjoon sat there and looked at you confused. After awhile Namjoon realized what he had said and immediately covered his mouth, "I-It slipped out," Namjoon stated. You wanted to say it back, but then again you didn't want too. The reason being is because maybe you weren't the right girl for him, you don't want to tell him that you love him, even though you truly do. You don't want to say it back to him because maybe when he finds the girl of his dreams, you'll have a broken heart because you told him you loved him back, stupid right? "Aren't you gonna say it back...?" Namjoon asked his expression worried, "I-I can't..." you replied looking down. Namjoon stared at you, "How come Y/N...?" He asked sadly, "I can't say it back... I don't have the right to... I'm just a fan and you're an idol, if I say it back, maybe one day you'll find your ideal type. You'll leave me, and at that leave me with a broken heart... I don't have the right to say it back, I'm not your dream girl," you said feeling tears form in your eyes. The thought of you not being Namjoons type made you sad and heartbroken. "Who said you aren't my dream girl...?" Namjoon asked as he lifted your head so you could look at him. "My ideal type has changed because of you Y/N... If I leave you then I'm leaving an amazing, talented, beautiful, and just unique girl behind. And I know there is no way I'll ever do that," Namjoon stated giving you a warm smile, you smiled back but your tears were already streaming down your face. Namjoon started wiping your tears, "If you aren't ready to say it... Then I'll wait for those three word," Namjoon said as he kissed your forehead before leaving the room.

"Thank you for understanding," you said quietly as you looked at the direction of the door. You sighed loudly, "I'm really sorry Namjoon... I love you... But you need to understand," you slowly got off the bed. You walked into the bathroom and did your morning routine. After you were done, you walked out of your bedroom and then into the kitchen, "Morning," you mumbled sadly. "Good morning Y/N!" Jimin replied cheerfully, "What's wrong...?" Yoongi asked in a rather concerned tone, "Nothing..." you replied. "Y/N, I can clearly hear the sadness in your tone," Yoongi stated as he shook his head, "Let's chat in my room,"  Yoongi suggested and you nodded. You followed behind Yoongi with your head down. When you made it to Yoongis room you sat down on his bed and Yoongi closed the door. "What's wrong Y/N," Yoongi asked once again, "Namjoon... Namjoon said that he loved me," you said as you kept looking down at the floor, "That's great! So why are you sad...?" Yoongi asked now confused. "Because I couldn't say it back..." you replied as you felt tears forming in your eyes once again, "How come...?" Yoongi asked, "I know... I know I'm not the right girl for him," you sniffed. "Why would you think that...?" Yoongi asked and you shrugged. "I don't know the main reason. But I feel as if I'm just not the right girl for him... Because I don't fit his ideal type, and I'm just a fan that had confidence to ask him out," you replied. Yoongi sighed and crossed his arms, "So you think just because you don't fit his ideal type you don't deserve to date him? And also because you're a fan?" Yoongi asked as he put what you said together, and you nodded. "Y/N that's dumb. I'm sorry but it's true, if Namjoon didn't like you he wouldn't be dating you, now would he? He's dating you because he likes you personally, not because of your social status, so what if you're a fan? Namjoon chose to be with you. And as for his ideal type, you've changed it, because an ideal type is just an idea," Yoongi said and you looked up at him as tears finally streamed down your face. "It doesn't matter what your social status is, or what traits you have. Namjoon loves you for you," Yoongi assured. "Your right..." you replied wiping your tears, "Heck yea I'm right, I'm the genius Yoongi," Yoongi exclaimed clearly trying to make you laugh, and it worked. Yoongi smiled proudly, "Now you have to tell him that you love him back, or he'll think it's a one sided love," Yoongi warned and you nodded, "But not now... Maybe tonight..." you said as you starting thinking out your plan. Yoongi shrugged, "As long as you tell him before it's too late," Yoongi replied and you nodded once more, "Of course, I don't want to lose the person I love..." you replied.

~After while~

You watched as the boys leave, Namjoon gave you your normal kisses before he left. It was as if nothing happened, but you could tell that there was sadness in his eyes as he waved goodbye to you.

~Time : 12:00 A.M~

You were in your bed reading a book, waiting patiently for Namjoon to entered the room, and to be super exhausted from work. You heard the bedroom door open and there he was, exhausted, but something was off. "Welcome back," you greeted Namjoon but he ignored you. You looked at Namjoon confused as he fall on the bed, "Joonie...?" You asked in a concerned tone but he ignored you again. "What's wrong? Did something happen at work...? Do you want to talk about it?" You asked even more worried, Namjoon finally lift his head and turned to look at you. "Yes," he replied before placing his face back on the bed. "What happened...?" You asked and Namjoon said something but you couldn't quite hear the words since he was talking into the bed. "Joonie, I can't hear you," you stated as you placed down your book onto the bed stand before crawling over to where Namjoon was. You shook Namjoon and he finally lifted his head, turning his head to look at you once again, "The manager told the staffs about us..." Namjoon said and your eyes widened.

I think it's about time...
Face reveal 😮

😂😂 I'm sorry that was cruel, my apologies!Check out my new books!1) A Seokjin x Reader fanfic:Unordinary Gamer Girl2) A Jimin x Reader fanfic:You're Mine3) A Hoseok x Reader fanfic:Only YouI hoped you enjoyed!~XutieMiako

Check out my new books!
1) A Seokjin x Reader fanfic:
Unordinary Gamer Girl
2) A Jimin x Reader fanfic:
You're Mine
3) A Hoseok x Reader fanfic:
Only You
I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako