First Date?!

~A week later~

~Time : 5:30 P.M~

You were in the living room lazily sitting on the couch and watching some anime on the T.V. Just then you heard the front door open, you were confused as you saw Namjoons figure excitedly enter the dorms. "Babe!" Namjoon called out, "I'm in the living room," you answered. Namjoon quickly closed the door before making his way to the living room. "What's up...?" You asked as you watched Namjoon sit next to you, "Guess what?" Namjoon said. "What...?" You asked, "Guess!" Namjoon replied, "Um... Jungkooks got a girlfriend now...?" You said jokingly making Namjoon chuckle. "No~, BTS and I get a day off tomorrow!" Namjoon said happily, you stared at him. "You don't have anything to say...?" Namjoon asked, "Not really..." you answered, "I was thinking... Maybe you and I can have a date tomorrow," he suggested and your eyes immediately lit up. "I would love that!" You said excited, "Okay! Wake up at 9:30 A.M tomorrow, and I'll have everything planned for the day. It'll be a secret as well," Namjoon informed and you nodded. "Wait, why are you home so early then...? And where are the rest of the boys?" You asked confused, "Oh the boys and I are on break, I couldn't wait to tell you so I told the staffs that I'll be right back... Yea I should probably get going," Namjoon said before kissing you. "Can't wait for our date!" Namjoon exclaimed as he headed to the front door, started putting on his shoes and walked out the dorms.

~The next day~

You were a complete mess, you were too excited about the date that you forgot to set a alarm around 8:30 A.M so you could wake up and get ready early, and you forgot to pick an outfit out. Namjoon had woken you up and when you checked the time it was 9:40 A.M, you quickly got up and started finding clothes to wear.

Your outfit is:

You grabbed the dress and ran into the bathroom to take a shower

You grabbed the dress and ran into the bathroom to take a shower. After you finished taking a shower you dried your hair, and when your hair was dried you started curling your hair. After that was done you grabbed your makeup bag; that you haven't touched in a long time and started applying makeup, but only a little. You didn't like wearing makeup because you enjoyed being all natural, but this is a special occasion so you decided it'll be best to wear makeup. You then started working on your hair.

Your hairstyle is: