"I miss..."

~About half a month~

In half a month Namjoon will return from his trip. But you were told to surprise him. Which you agreed since you've been missing him for the longest time. The other members of BTS had bought you a ticket to fly to the location their trip was located. Now you're on an airplane, excited to see Namjoon again. BTS had everything planned out, the day you finally arrive BTS will be having a concert. BTS specifically instructed that you secretly sneak into the back when the concert is over. You're allowed to watch the concert for free, since you know BTS. You sure felt like V.I.P.

~When the airplane landed~

You hurriedly made your way outside. Seokjin had informed you that he'll be waiting to pick you up. As you made it outside, you saw Seokjin leaning against a wall. You smiled before immediately running to Seokjin. "Ah, I didn't see you," Seokjin said as he stood up straight. "How are you?" you asked, "I'm fine, you?". "I miss Namjoon," you replied making Seokjin chuckle. "I'm also excited, thank you for allowing me to come and buying the ticket," you said. Seokjin smiled, "No problem. I swear Namjoon was losing his sanity each day. He never shuts up about you, Namjoon kept bringing you up," Seokjin stated. You blushed as Seokjin finished his sentence, "I didn't know he missed me that much". Seokjin laughed at your response, "Right? Namjoon seems like the tough guy, the one who doesn't miss anything. But we all know that Namjoon is really a fluff ball," Seokjin said laughing. You smiled, "Okay, enough chitter chatting, I think we need to head to the hotel so you can get ready. I think you should dress nicely, I mean you always do, but it's a surprise... Do you know what I mean?" Seokjin asked as he made his way to a car. You nodded, "I think I get what you mean," you replied as you followed behind Seokjin.

Authors Note: Ahhh! I keep putting "I" and "me", I keep making it first person point of view when it isn't supposed to be. *Cries*
~XutieMiako

~At the hotel~

When you finally made it to the hotel, you quickly grabbed some clothes and rushed into the bathroom with other supplies. You quickly entered the shower. After you were done taking a shower, you immediately dried yourself off. Then you put on lotion, and started drying your hair. When your hair was completely dried you changed into your clothes before doing your hair. After everything was done, you grabbed your makeup bag and started putting some makeup on.

Your outfit is:

Your hairstyle is:

Your hairstyle is:

You looked at yourself in the mirror before approving

You looked at yourself in the mirror before approving. After your approval you walked out of the bathroom and started getting ready. "Let's see..." you mumbled as you checked time. "About twenty minutes until the concert starts... I think it'll be best to go now. I mean if I arrive five minutes before the concert starts, the line will be completely full," you quickly placed your rounded glasses onto your face. You grabbed your mini backpack and headed to the door. When you were at the door, you put on your shoes before walking out of your hotel room.

~In line~

As you waited in line, you listened to your playlist. There wasn't as much fans, which was something that you were happy about. The room was so quiet, suddenly you got a call from Namjoon. "On no..." you thought not wanting to ruin the surprise, but suddenly the call ended.

~To Namjoon~

Namjoon was in the middle of attempting to reach Y/N. But suddenly Jungkook ended the call. "What are you doing?" Namjoon asked looking up at Jungkook with annoyance. "Y/N says that she's busy!" Jungkook stated. "I'm pretty sure she'll have enough time to talk to me... I mean I need some motivation. Y/N is the best when it comes to motivating me," Namjoon crossed his arms. "Just text her, I'm pretty sure she'll be able to text back," Yoongi stated as he typed on his phone. "What's Y/N so busy with? That she can't accept my call," Namjoon asked curiously. "Uh..." Jungkook froze as he attempted to figure out an excuse. "She's trying to help her old apartment landowner clean the apartment," Yoongi quickly replied seeing that Jungkook froze. "Ah, makes sense..." Namjoon replied as he started to text Y/N.

~Back to you~

You sighed in relief when you noticed that Namjoon wasn't calling back. But Yoongi had suddenly messaged you.

Yoongi:
Y/N, if Namjoon ask what you're doing then tell him you're helping your old landowner.
Y/N:
How come?
Yoongi:
Jungkook told Namjoon that you were busy, and I made up the excuse that you're helping to clean the apartment complex.
So either you lie or ruin the entire surprise.
Y/N:
Will do.
Yoongi:
You're in line right?
Y/N:
Yeah, how'd you know?
Yoongi:
I assumed.

When you finished reading the message Yoongi had sent, Namjoon messaged you.

Y/N:
Namjoon just messaged, I'll talk to you later. Bye!
Yoongi:
Okay, bye. Don't get too excited to the point where you'll spoil the surprise.
Y/N:
Haha Yoongi.
I won't, I promise.
Yoongi:
Okay... I'll believe you, for now.

You quickly switched onto Namjoon's chat, not wanting him to wait too long for your response.

The Love of my Life ❤️:
Hey babe~, I miss you a lot.
Sorry if I interrupted you.
Or freaked you out with a sudden call, I didn't know that you were busy until Jungkook and Yoongi told me.
Y/N:
Haha, it's okay Joonie.
You didn't know that I was busy.
The Love of my Life ❤️:
I mean I should have texted first before suddenly calling you.
I should have been more considerate, but I just wanted to hear your voice.
I miss our hugs and kisses that we shared. I miss your embrace, and your gentle calming voice.
Man... Now that I think about it I'm missing everything about you...
I really wish I could go back right now, run into your arms and just be with you for the longest time.
Every time I'm with you, it's like time stops.
I really miss you Y/N...
I want to go back to be with you, but I need to be at a concert.

You blushed as you read Namjoon's sweet words. His words were so sweet you reread it, over and over again. But soon enough you replied.

Y/N:
I miss you too... I really want to be with you right now.
But you're busy, and that's what we're gonna have to accept as a couple.
You're famous, and, I'm simply a YouTuber.
The Love of my Life ❤️:
You know... I have a concert soon... Do you mind taking some time to motivate me?
Y/N:
Of course, anything to at least be able to talk to you, even if it's through text.
The Love of my Life ❤️:
Thanks babe, I'm so lucky to have you. I love you so so much.
Y/N:
I love you too... More than you can ever love me.

You smiled as you began to text motivational words to Namjoon. The smile wouldn't fade away, it was a miracle that Namjoon loved you so deeply. And you too, loved Namjoon more deeply than he would ever love you.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako