Getting Ready to Move

Note:
If you didn't read the previous note, here are some WARNINGS:
1) Cliché moments.
2) Cringe.
3) Confusion.
4) Things that make little to no sense.
5) Magic, like items appearing and disappearing.
6) Unnecessary repeating words, like names or previous said things.
7) The main character is dense and unplanned.
8) The beginning of the story wasn't well developed, and rather rushed.
9) Unexpected plot twist (not too extraordinary).
10) A ton of embedded morals and lessons.
11) This is a fanfic.

There will be mistakes while I'm trying to edit this. So please deal with the confusion for now, I will try my best to finish this quickly.

You're currently in your room, packing up your belongings in order to get ready to move to Seoul. You're very excited to finally move to where your favorite Kpop group was. As you were packing, you heard your mom yell your name.

"Y/N!!" your mom shouted, "Yes??" you answered. Your mom suddenly appeared in your doorway (She teleported!), "Are you ready??" she asked you. "Um... I'm kind of nervous but excited at the same time," you continued packing your clothes.

Your mom looked at you, and leaned against the doorframe, "Are you sure you want to move to South Korea? It's really far from here," she asked concerned. You looked at your mom, "Yes mom; I'm done with college now, and I've been learning to speak Korean for a long time. I'm an adult now, I'll be able to take care of myself."

You could tell that your mom didn't want you to leave, because ever since you were little you had made a promise to your mom. Your promise was that you would grow up, get a good degree, then get a good job, and take care of the family. But here you are, packing your bags, about to move to Seoul, South Korea. Just then your little brother ran into your room, "Y/N, you're leaving already?!?" he looked at you confused. You sighed, "You're really an idiot, aren't you?" you looked at your brother; he's grown so much, and even has a girlfriend.

You stopped packing your bags, and started walking towards your brother. Then you placed your hand on his head. "Listen Y/L/B/N (Your little brother's name), since I'm moving to South Korea, I want you to take care of our parents, and the rest of the family. You're a high schooler now; I don't want to see you acting dumb when I'm gone, got it?" your brother looked at you. "But Y/O/B/N (Your older brother's name) already has a good job, and can take care of them himself," he answered. You looked at him disappointed before chuckling, "Geez, I'm really not going to miss your idiotic statements," you continue to stare at him.

You removed your hand from his head, and then placed both of your hands on his shoulders. "Just promise me that you'll take care of mom and dad," you tried to make eye contact but he looked down at the floor. "Fine... I'll try my best," he replied, making you smile. You let go of your brother and looked over at your mom, who was staring at the both of you.

Your little brother left your room, and you went back to packing. Your mom was still leaning against the doorframe in deep thought. "Y/N?" your mom finally asked, "Yes?" you answered. "How about you make us breakfast before you leave? Since you have two hours left," you looked at your mom, who was smiling. "We can have a family breakfast so we can spend time together one last time!" your mom gave you a lovely smile. "Sure," you agreed happily with a smile.

~A few minutes later~

When you finally finished packing your clothes, you dashed down the stairs and into the kitchen. There was your aunt, who was waiting for you to help her make breakfast. You assumed your mom had told your aunt about her plan. Your aunt smiled at you, "Good morning! Are you ready to move?" You gave her a warm smile, "I'm sad that I'm leaving such amazing people behind," you answered. Your aunt looked at you, "Well... you could always... you know, call us." You giggled, "Right, I'll make sure to call you guys when I have time. But we can't waste time! I'm hungry and I want breakfast, lets start cooking!" you shouted, making your aunt laugh. Then the both of you went to make breakfast.

~Thirty minutes later~

You and your aunt finished making breakfast, it was Y/F/F (Your favorite food). Your older brother came downstairs (he's older than you by two years). You looked at your brother and he suddenly dabbed, making you laugh at his idiotic action. "You're still immature as ever," you told him. "And you finally made up your mind on moving, just for your bias, huh?" he teased. You stared at him, "Well... I was deciding whether or not to leave you idiots with the family," you told your brother, and he stared back at you. "Well, you can trust in Y/L/B/N and me!" he shouted enthusiastically.

Just then, your dad walked into the dining room, he looked at the food and then back at you. "So you decided to make us breakfast before you leave??" your dad asked while staring at you. "Well, it was more like mom's idea," you said with a smile. "She had a good idea.  Your cooking is the best," your dad said. He walked into the living room to watch some shows on T.V., while he waited for your mom to come downstairs.

When your mom finally went downstairs, you had about an hour until you had to leave. Your family sat down and ate breakfast. You guys talked, laughed, and enjoyed the last time they'll get to spend time with you. Well, until you decide to visit them.

XutieMiako here! Anyways this is the first part, I hoped you enjoyed!!
Yeah, yeah I know it's long but I think it'll be more fun like this...
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the rest of the parts in this (cringey) love story!
~XutieMiako