Taking Care of Him

"Lay down," you commanded Namjoon and he did as he was told, "Okay I'll be back," you said as you walked into the kitchen. "I don't know what his condition is... But it's best to make soup," you thought to yourself as you grabbed the ingredients to make a special soup you used to make. You knew exactly what you were doing since you used to get sick a lot and you had to take care of your younger brother, who also got sick a lot. Although you don't know what his condition is, you know this soup will help him, well at least help his temperature go down. You started heating up the pot, and placing the ingredients into the pot. As you were stirring you heard a noise and you turned to see what had made the noise, it was Namjoon, he looked as if he didn't have the energy to even be walking. "Namjoon you need to rest!" You said and quickly went by his side to aid him, "D-Don't leave me..." he said in between heavy breathing. You sighed, "I'm not gonna leave you Joonie, why do you think I'm going to leave you...?" You asked as you placed Namjoons arms around him so you could carry him back to the bed. He didn't answer your question, when you made it to the bed you slowly placed him onto the bed, "Listen, although I don't get sick easily, but that doesn't mean I can't catch whatever you have and I also hate being sick. So please just stay in bed and rest until I finish making the soup," you said placing your hand on your hips. "Can I get a kiss from the angel...?" He asked puckering his lips and you sighed, "Sadly I don't want to get sick... But only this once," you said leaning down and giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"That was a stupid idea..." you thought to yourself while covering your mouth as you left the room. You went back into the kitchen and started making the soup.

~After awhile~

After awhile you finished making the soup and you poured it into a bowl. You grabbed a spoon and started heading towards the bedroom. When you entered the room Namjoon started coughing really loudly, "Aish! What is his condition?!" You asked concerned as you sped walk to the bedside. You placed the soup down onto the bed stand and you started checking his temperature again. "He's burning up even more... He didn't act differently a few days ago," you said as you thought back. "Babe..." he groaned and you stared down at him, "I made you soup, can you sit up?" You asked and he shook his head. "Aish okay," you said as you helped him sit up straight on the bed. "Okay here," you said as you handed him the now cooled down soup, he held it and then looked over at you. You looked at him, "What...?" You asked and he gave you a look, a look which in, "I can't feed myself," you stared at him waiting for an answer. "I... I can't feed myself... You'll need to feed me..." he said while heavily breathing, you sighed and grabbed the bowl from his hands along with the spoon. "Okay open your mouth," you said as you started feeding him, as you were feeding him he kept looking at you. "W-What...?" You asked in embarrassment but all Namjoon did was silently chuckle, "Never did I think you'll have to feed me," he said quietly, it was so quiet to the point where it could have been considered a whisper. "Be quiet!" You said as you continued feeding him, you couldn't believe that Namjoon still had enough strength to embarrass you. "Anyways... How long have you been sick...?" You asked him and he shrugged, "I've gotten headaches the past 3 days..." he answered. "Aha! That means you just have the common flu," you said smiling because you figured out his condition, "I'll take care of you, don't worry about it. I've had to take care of my family multiple times," you said and Namjoon nodded. "Thank you jagiya," he said before coughing, "Aish not in the soup!" You said quickly moving the bowl.

You finished feeding Namjoon the soup, you told him to not lay down and to just stay sitting so his stomach can digest the food. "I'll be right back," you said as you got up and wiped his mouth with a napkin. You walked out of the room, headed towards the kitchen and started washing the dishes. You were quietly humming, just then you heard a noise, you turned your head. And there was Namjoon again, "I told you to rest!" You said, "But I want you to be by my side..." he said, you turned off the water and dried you hands. You started walking towards Namjoon so you could bring him back to the bed, just then Namjoons body went limp and he was about to collapse onto the ground. You ran towards him and wrapped your arms around him so he didn't fall onto the ground. "You used up to much energy... Idiot," you mumbled in frustration, "Why didn't you just listen to me...?" You asked his limp body as if he could reply back, and you carried him to the bedroom. You placed him on the bed and pulled the blanket over him. "Please get better," you said as you started playing with his hair. You grabbed a chair and pulled it up beside the bed. You sat down, grabbed Namjoons hand and held it. You started playing with his fingers, eventually your eye lids became heavy and you fell asleep

~Time : 5:17 P.M~

Namjoon woke up in sweat and he started breathing heavily. Just then his head started throbbing rapidly, "Ugh..." he said as he placed his hand of his head and closed one eye. He felt something touching his hand and he turned his head to see who it was. Namjoon stared over to you sleeping soundly, your face had concerned written all over your face even though you were sleeping. He sighed before he started coughing, "I'm sorry baby... I've been working myself way too hard..." he whispered in an apologetic tone. "Don't worry... I'll take care of you," you replied slowly opening your eyes before sitting up straight. Namjoon stared at you and noticed something on your neck. "A hickey..." Namjoon said pointing at the hickey that he made last night. "Yea and you did this," you said covering it with your hand, all Namjoon did was smile brightly before he started coughing. You placed your hand on his forehead, "Your temperature went down," you said sighing in relief. "Okay you need to take a bath... It'll help," you said as you got up and started heading towards his closet. You grabbed sweatpants and a long sleeve, you walked into the bathroom and placed the clothes onto the counter. "M-Maybe you should get your boxers..." you said stuttering, "Come help me up," he said while breathing heavily. You walked to him, helped him stand up and started leading him to his dresser. He grabbed his boxers while you closed your eyes, you opened your eyes when you heard the sound of the drawer close and you carried him to the bathroom. "I'll get the water started... I'm pretty sure you can do the rest by yourself... Right??" You asked and Namjoon shrugged, "We'll see," he said. You started turning on hot water, "You can't stay in the bath for too long, you'll get even more sick," you said and Namjoon nodded. You finished filling up the bathtub, "Okay I'll leave you to be," you said as you left the bathroom. You waited patiently outside the bathroom, "Y/N...?" Namjoon asked from inside the bathroom, "Yes??" You answer, "I'm too weak to take off my clothes..." Namjoon said with disappointment in his voice. You sighed, "Okay um..." you said looking around the room.

I hoped you all enjoyed!
~XutieMiako