Dating You For Your Looks?

You and Namjoon are now walking to the car. When you got to the car, a girl started running towards the both of you. You assumed it was one of Namjoons fan girls. So you told Namjoon to get into the car, and he did exactly that. The girl stopped in front of you and caught her breath. "Omg, Y/Y/N (Your YouTube Name)! I can't believe I actually met you! I love you so much," you were surprised that it wasn't a ARMY, it was one of your fans. "Ah... Thank you, I love you too," you replied while giving her a warm smile. "I'll support you no matter what. I love your YouTube videos, they always make my day brighter. I love your gaming videos, dance covers, diy videos, and so much more. I also love your singing videos especially your rapping videos, you're like the rap goddess! You also mentioned that you met BTS, I really hope RM accepts your feelings because you're literally just so awesome and amazing. Please continue making amazing videos even if there are haters. I know you'll fight through like a boss! Sorry I talked too much. Can I get a selfie?!?" the girl really was a major fan of yours. "Of course! Thank you for being such an amazing fan," you said happily. You loved it when fans approach you.

The girl pulled out her phone and took a few selfies with you. Then she pulled out a piece of paper and pen, she wanted your autograph. You signed your (YouTube) autograph before hugging her. You watched as she happily walked off. Then you opened the car door and went into the car. "I didn't know you were a YouTuber," Namjoon said when you sat down. "Uh..." was your reply. "How did he hear?!?" you thought to yourself. "Yea... I've been doing YouTube ever since middle school, it's my job," you finally replied. "Are you famous?" Namjoon asked you while starting the car. "Well... I have five million subscribers... I guess you could say I am a bit famous..." he looked over to you shocked. "You're famous! Whoa cool~, I have a girlfriend who's a YouTuber," he said, making you laugh. Namjoon started driving to BigHit studio. "So... the fan mentioned something about me accepting your feelings?" Namjoon asked out of nowhere. "Um... yeah, I told my fans around my college year that I had feelings for you and that I'll ask you out..." you explained. "You must be really comfortable with your fans then," Namjoon said and you nodded. "I love them, they have supported me through my past. But they just support me in general..." you smiled. It was true, you were really attached to your fans. They loved you and you loved them back with all your heart. It makes you sad that you don't get to meet many fans but you plan on meeting with every fan eventually. "So you dance, sing, and you're a rap goddess?" Namjoon asked curious. "I mean, I can do those things but I'm not the greatest at it," you replied. All Namjoon did was nod.

When you were passing by a school, something caught your eyes. "Stop the car!" you demanded. Namjoon parked the car almost immediately. "What's up?" he asked, confused. "Just um... Stay here," you told Namjoon. You stepped out of the car. "If I saw correctly..." you turned the corner. You were right, there were guys sexually harassing a girl. You immediately ran up to the guys. "Leave her alone!" you shouted and the guys turn around, surprised. The girl looked at you, there was fear in her eyes. "What, excuse you, do you know who we are?" one boy asked. "No, and I don't care. You shouldn't be harassing that poor girl!" you replied angrily. Without you knowing, Namjoon had followed you. He hid while he watched you. The guys laughed. "You know you're also quite my type," (Back the freak up) one guy said licking his lips. "Wanna smash at my place?" he asked horny.  "No, no way in hell," the guys were distracted by you so you signaled the girl to run. She hesitated but eventually ran off. "Oh come on, baby. You'll enjoy it, we promise," the guy said. You laughed, "You're just a bunch of desperate guys." That sure tipped them off quickly. The guy stared at you angrily before attempting to attack you. Before he was even punch you, Namjoon got in the way and got punched instead. You wanted to face palm at this moment and time. "Hey! Didn't I tell you to stay in the car?!? Now you're going to get a bruise!" you shouted at Namjoon. "I'm not going to let my girlfriend get attacked by a bunch of horny guys!" Namjoon shouted back. Although he wanted to defend you, he's an idol so he needs to stay uninjured and safe.

You grabbed Namjoon arm before pulling him back. "Just trust me..." you said. "Are you crazy?!? You're just a female!" Namjooon replied. Those exact words made you remember your past. "Namjoon, didn't I say that I do martial arts?" you asked. You looked over at Namjoon, and he nodded, "But..." he said, making you sigh (No one's going to interfere? They're distracted. This sort of reminds me of anime; like when the main character is giving a long speech about how they won't ever lose because they made some sort of promise, and the enemy is just listening in). "I got this..." he looked at you before hesitately nodding, finally giving you permission to do what you were going to do. You rolled your shoulder. "You guys messed with the wrong chick," you said as you gave the guys a death glare. "We're not afraid of a girl," the guys laughed. "Har har, test me (HAR, HAR, HAR)," you replied. "You're threats are empty," a guy said. You assumed that he was the leader since he (simply) clapped his hands and the other guys got into a fighting stance. They seemed to know what they were doing. But as soon as they started to attack, they were a mess (Just image them tripping over each other as they run towards you). You dodged their attacks way too easily. Then you grabbed one guy's arm and swung him around, hitting the other guys. The leader ran up to punch you, you caught his fist and pushed him back before letting go of the other guy (that you spun around). "That counts as the first attack," he ran at you again. You kicked his chin, he was pretty high but you were flexible. You sighed, "I knocked them all out on accident." ("Accident," you spun a human around and high kicked a guy in the chin!) You turned to Namjoon who was looking at you in shocked. "He probably doesn't want to date me anymore," you thought sadly.

Namjoon just kept staring at you. "Listen, maybe you don't want to date me anymore and that's fine... I get you only like feminine girls and not tomboys," you said breaking the awkward silence. Namjoon walked up to you and embraced you. "Are you silly? That was awesome, I think I just fell for you even more," he replied. You smiled embracing him back. "Now lets go, I might be late for my own practice!" he broke the embrace before grabbing your hand.

"He's probably dating for your looks as well!" one guy shouted, he must have became conscious again. You looked behind you. "No he isn't!" you said, trying to tell yourself that Namjoon wasn't dating you for that specific reason. "How would you know?" the guy asked. You became annoyed. So you released Namjoon's hand and walked over to the guy, you karate chopped his neck and knocked him out again ("Accident"). You went back to Namjoon, "You know... he did make a good point, why did you decide to date me...? Is it because of my body and my looks...?" you asked Namjoon while staring at him seriously. (You say that he isn't and then doubt yourself. It'll be good to know though)

What will be Namjoons reply?
Why did he suddenly want to date you...?
What changed his mind??
Was that random sexual harasser, right?
I don't know either... Just kidding... Maybe
Anyways, I hoped you guys enjoyed!
~XutieMiako